Dresden Files Start up discussion

Started by Older And Wiser, December 18, 2009, 08:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insight

Would it be wise to first create a plot, then create characters to fit the plot?

And, what will you be playing?
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

politicallyINcorrect

Well, since I've got it more or less done...I'll just post my charries info up now...

Name: Leoridas “Leo” Atrox
Type:  Denarian
Origin:  Ancient Sparta

Physical Description:

Magical Description/Special Powers: Human host of the Fallen Angel Meciel, coinhabitation of his mind.  Excellerated Healing.  Hellfire.  Extensive knowledge.

Anything Else of Note: When he ‘merges’ fully with his Fallen, he takes on the appearance of a winged demonic beast sporting glowing tribal tattoos.
I'm back-ish.  Finals week, yuck!
On's and Off's

Older And Wiser

Here is the sheet:
Name: Carmen Lopez
Type (Wizard, red court, white court, etc):white court vampire
Physical Description or photo:
Magical Description or special powers (e.g. standard White Court, White court plus wizard, etc):  standard white court vampire assigned by the king to be a liason to other magial communities in the city
Anything else of note or that should be mentioned.:  Leader of the keep the warring parties out community

Insight

Name: Tom Merek
Type (Wizard, red court, white court, etc): Wizard
Physical Description or photo:
Magical Description or special powers (e.g. standard White Court, White court plus wizard, etc): He’s a warden, and comes with all the abilities and powers a warden would.

Anything else of note or that should be mentioned: Tom’s a cab driver, not because he’s lacking in education, but because that’s all he has time for. With the war with the Red Court a constant concern, Tom’s been careful to toe the line between available, and low profile.
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

Older And Wiser

politicallyINcorrect

I personally don't see why not...but there were a couple other players that had shown some interest...maybe if it's delayed a few more days, just in case RL had caught up with them.
I'm back-ish.  Finals week, yuck!
On's and Off's

Dizzied

Sorry, RL did catch up with me.  I hope it doesn't affect the game if I duck out.  I might be good in a few days, but I really don't have a time frame to give you.  =\

Phaia

I do not know Dresdan files as well as you all seem to...and have had no good idea on how to create my character idea or even if she would work. So gonna bow out.

Good luck!

Phaia

Older And Wiser

I do not think three people are sufficient, so I'll be closing this.