Seeking an F character for a cheating wife scenario. All welcome.

Started by Blinkin, February 09, 2020, 06:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other; it is irrelevant to me if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf trying to wear a sheep suit. As long as you're willing to meet me half way in the process, then I'm thrilled to work with you.

Ok kiddies, I really don't have much to offer here except for the basic framework and a desire to work with my partner to create something that both of us will enjoy writing.

Essencially, I'm looking for someone to play a wife who becomes involved with another man who is not her husband. The reason for the affair can be virtually anything under the sun. Perhaps she is doing it to save their home, maybe she's a size queen and has found a horsecocked man to pound her silly, maybe she's fallen in love with another man or perhaps she's just enjoying a friend, coworker, boss, neighbor, doctor, etc, etc, etc. This is completely open to discussion.

At the beginning, the husband doesn't know about the affair, but will eventually learn about it, or maybe he's encouraged her to go out and find another man for some reason. Again, lots of possibilities here. Eventually, I would like things to get out of control in some way. The husband could be effected by this in some way, or may even just like to watch once. It's open to discussionand debate, as is the form of relationship in which the affair takes.

I'll be playing the husband and her lover; I'm just looking for someone to play the wife's role. My only request is that if you're interested, toss me a couple of ideas for the kind of story that you're looking for, your thoughts about the husband and lover, the marriage, anything to show me that you're serious about creating a partnership for this.

If you're interested in talking about the potential of the concept, drop me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.