My Hero Academia (Interest Check)

Started by LeSane, April 18, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

I know there isn't very much information, but as the title says this is just an interest check thread to see if I can generate enough 'hype' around this.

So with the start of season three out and like a few episodes of it got me wanting to make a group game for it, but before I start sitting down and slaving away to make all the necessary things for it I wanted to know if anyone was interested. I have a solid concept down, but I want to have a group of people who'd be willing. If I can at the very least get six people I'll buckle down and start doing laying the foundation for the group game.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Levi

Do you need to know the story line to create a character?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

LeSane

Well, it wouldn't hurt, but overall you wouldn't need to know the story line. I would recommend reading the Wikia to get a brief overview.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Gardsorm

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

LeSane

Wow, I'm happy to see people interested.

Levi

Quote from: LeSane on April 18, 2018, 08:57:40 AM
Well, it wouldn't hurt, but overall you wouldn't need to know the story line. I would recommend reading the Wikia to get a brief overview.

I found season one and am watching it! :) Looks awesome!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

azzmeister89

Definitely put me down for a hell yes

Timeless

*sneaks in and plants interest flag* ... *sneaks out*

LeSane

Well since I got a good reception to this I'll be making the recruitment thread today.

LamentingQuill

TotesRider

Snake

kingmaster1

LeSane

For those who were/are interested the recruit thread is up now.