News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Am i the only one?

Started by Koto0005, May 28, 2013, 10:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

Am I really the only one that feels obligated to respond to people?  XD

On another note, what is it that you feel you are the only one that does something? I'm seriously curious.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.

Ariel

Am I the only one who absolutely has to sleep with a fan on, even in the winter? >__>
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Koto0005

Oh my god. That's rather funny. My friend Wyatt does the same thing.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.

Dovel

...who does not own a cell phone.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Jclaymore

... Who feels it when someone is near and targetting me in some way?

Koto0005

Quote from: Jclaymore on May 28, 2013, 03:16:35 PM
You and me both. *hugs you*
I'm taking a break.

InDeCiSive

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 28, 2013, 10:29:50 AM

On another note, what is it that you feel you are the only one that does something? I'm seriously curious.

Sometimes I do. If someone goes out of their way to make sure a comment is directed at me, absolutely.

Quote from: Uprising on May 28, 2013, 12:35:46 PM
Am I the only one who absolutely has to sleep with a fan on, even in the winter? >__>

x.x Yes.  And the radio on.  The room cannot be silent.  Anyone else need a radio?

Daoine Sidhe

Obligated to respond to people?  To a mild degree.
Sleep with a fan?  I have three, year-round.
Own a cell phone?  I don't have a cell phone.
Senses when someone is targeting me?  Sorta, I suppose.
Need a radio?  No, but my fans make plenty of noise for me.  I despise silence.

Am I the only adult woman who's still afraid of the dark?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

despickable

Am I the only one that doesn't have and refuses to have a Facebook page or use Twitter?

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Koto0005

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Obligated to respond to people?  To a mild degree.
Sleep with a fan?  I have three, year-round.
Own a cell phone?  I don't have a cell phone.
Senses when someone is targeting me?  Sorta, I suppose.
Need a radio?  No, but my fans make plenty of noise for me.  I despise silence.

I'm afraid of the dark...
I'm taking a break.

InDeCiSive

Quote from: despickable on May 29, 2013, 05:20:00 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't have and refuses to have a Facebook page or use Twitter?

I had to get a facebook.  My mother and several people across the country demand routine pictures of my midget.  FB was easier than trying to remember to email them all the time.  I face grave bodily harm when there are no pictures.

Anyone else have insomnia now and again?

Annisthyrienne

Quote from: Dovel on May 28, 2013, 02:53:01 PM

I hate the damn things and what they've done to people's interaction with real people.

Yes, I love the cool breeze, even when I have to cuddle under the covers to stay warm. Plus the 'white noise' drowns out the background and helps me sleep.  I even take my fan with me when I travel.

No, I usually feel that way too, even when I think they might just be trolling for a cyber date.  I just feel like it's rude not to answer back.

I don't care for their cheapening the term 'Friend' by overusing it to describe people who may only know someone through the most tenuous connection three times removed.  To me a friend is a real friend, and always will be.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only woman who likes to shoot guns as much as I do.

Koto0005

Quote from: Annisthyrienne on May 29, 2013, 10:24:17 AM
I hate the damn things and what they've done to people's interaction with real people.

Yes, I love the cool breeze, even when I have to cuddle under the covers to stay warm. Plus the 'white noise' drowns out the background and helps me sleep.  I even take my fan with me when I travel.

No, I usually feel that way too, even when I think they might just be trolling for a cyber date.  I just feel like it's rude not to answer back.

I don't care for their cheapening the term 'Friend' by overusing it to describe people who may only know someone through the most tenuous connection three times removed.  To me a friend is a real friend, and always will be.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only woman who likes to shoot guns as much as I do.
Guns rule, are you kidding me? I own 2 shotguns, a 50. cal rifle, 2 handguns, and my first rifle.
I'm taking a break.

diamonedsky

Am I the only one who needs music playing 24/7?
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Annisthyrienne

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 29, 2013, 10:58:54 AM
Guns rule, are you kidding me? I own 2 shotguns, a 50. cal rifle, 2 handguns, and my first rifle.

*High fives Koto!*

Wow, a .50!  I own 13 guns all together I think.  Most are .22 or 9mm or .38/.357, (rifles and pistols) except the double barrel stagecoach shotgun, that's a 12 gauge. I tend to like 'cowboy style' guns, so lever actions and single action revolvers account for at least 4-5.

Jclaymore

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 28, 2013, 03:32:31 PM
You and me both. *hugs you*

*hugs back* i can already tell. You're one of the awesome people of this world xD

Also am i the only one who feels like i'm born in the wrong world?

Ps: i wish i had the money to own guns. I'd be at the firing range a lot xD

Ayahka

Yeah, I have one... Am I the only one who doesn't like Doctor Who?

I mean I've tried, I've really tried to see what's so great about that show. I tried watching episodes from the classic series, I tried starting at the recommended starting points (first episode of the first season of the new series, first episode of the third season of the new series), I've asked my friends for recommendations for really good episodes, and... and...

...I just don't like it! All the episodes I saw that were written by Steven Moffat were stupid, and all the episodes I saw that weren't written by Steven Moffat just bored me to tears! And I don't like the characters! Even after all those episodes I still have no idea who this Doctor guy is or what he's supposed to be like apart from "eccentric" and "a huge jerk," and I get so sick of every female in the universe fall in love with him and the scripts constantly telling me how special and awsome he is...!  :-(

And whenever I try to explain my feelings about this show, I'm yelled at and called names for not liking it!  :-( :-( :-(  I think I'm just in a Who-loving culture and I'm the only one who doesn't like it.

Daoine Sidhe

Not Alone
Facebook/Twitter/etc.?  Don't have Twitter, and I have a rarely-used, exclusively "private" (as private as FB can get) FB account.
Insomnia?  Frequently.
Guns?  I love them.  I love the way they feel, their weight, how they sound... I just don't own any, I'm afraid.  Too poor to afford a good Glock.
Music?  Not 24/7, but then I always have some sound.  Generally, a video game.
Wrong world?  Depends on the meaning.  I feel like I'm not who I'm supposed to be, and not what others see when they look at me.
Dr. Who?  Never did like the show.  Too... ludicrous for my tastes.

Am I the only one who is conflicted about their gender roles and gender identity?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

Am I really the only one that feels obligated to respond to people?
No, me too.
Am I the only one who absolutely has to sleep with a fan on, even in the winter?
I even sleep with the window open.
Quote from: Dovel on May 28, 2013, 02:53:01 PM
I don't, and haven't for three years now.
Quote from: Jclaymore on May 28, 2013, 03:16:35 PM
Like a sort of sixth sense, yeah I have it too.
Quote from: InDeCiSive on May 28, 2013, 10:50:06 PM
x.x Yes.  And the radio on.  The room cannot be silent.  Anyone else need a radio?
Silence scares me, no joke.
Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Not alone, but I'm more afraid of what might be in the dark than the dark it's self. I still race upstairs after turning off all the lights and run into my bedroom flipping on the light to make sure nothing has followed me after doing something scary like watching or reading a horror flick, or role playing something spooky.
I have facebook, but I have friends that don't. I will never get a twitter page though.
Quote from: InDeCiSive on May 29, 2013, 08:20:08 AM
Anyone else have insomnia now and again?
Yes, if I've had a really good day I can't sleep from excitement or if I've had a really god awful day I can't erase it from my mind enough to sleep.
Quote from: Annisthyrienne on May 29, 2013, 10:24:17 AM
I love shooting!
Quote from: Ayahka on May 29, 2013, 06:08:19 PM
Yeah, I have one... Am I the only one who doesn't like Doctor Who?
I can't stand the new Dr. Who, but I like the old one, but don't worry if you don't like it, doesn't change who you are and your real friends will accept that. Not every show is for everybody.
Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 07:42:38 PM
Not Alone
Facebook/Twitter/etc.?  Don't have Twitter, and I have a rarely-used, exclusively "private" (as private as FB can get) FB account.
Insomnia?  Frequently.
Guns?  I love them.  I love the way they feel, their weight, how they sound... I just don't own any, I'm afraid.  Too poor to afford a good Glock.
Wrong world?  Depends on the meaning.  I feel like I'm not who I'm supposed to be, and not what others see when they look at me.
Am I the only one who is conflicted about their gender roles and gender identity?
I have those days that I question things yes, so no you're not alone.

Wow... After going through all those I'm not sure if there's anything I'm alone with, but let me think, one of the things I've always figured I was alone with was... Ok nobody laugh. :P I don't have television, in fact I haven't watched television, the news, sports, weather, even commercials in over 8 years. Anyone else not have tv?

Daoine Sidhe

TV?  I do have a TV, as well as cable and Netflix.  But, my friends do not have cable nor Netflix.  They find entertainment through video games and Youtube.  So, you're not alone.  :-)

I often wonder if I'm the only person who longs to be exceptional at everything she's not, and ignores the things at which she is.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Outsider

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 07:42:38 PM
Not Alone
Insomnia?  Frequently.

Not the only one with any of these. :)

Snickerz

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 09:36:02 PM
I often wonder if I'm the only person who longs to be exceptional at everything she's not, and ignores the things at which she is.
I don't have netflix either, I listen to the radio and role play. :)
I was always taught that if you don't do something 100% right you did it 100% wrong, no not a good way to raise a child, but then again my mother wasn't mother of the year for a reason, so on half of that I can tell you that you're not alone.

Am I the only one who loves to walk around in my bare feet in the pouring down rain?

Daoine Sidhe

I love to walk around in bare feet all the time.  :-)  Except in mud.  I have a particular dislike of being physically dirty.

Am I the only one with ten pillows on my bed?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 09:55:19 PM
I love to walk around in bare feet all the time.  :-)  Except in mud.  I have a particular dislike of being physically dirty.

Am I the only one with ten pillows on my bed?

I love the way mud feels between my toes when I walk through it, but then instantly find a puddle to wash my feet in. haha.
I have three, none of them are decorative, but I know some people that take a half hour just to clear the pillows and stuffed animals off their bed.

I've collected teddy bears since I was very little, I got my first one from my favorite uncle when I was 7 months. I now have over 8,000. Am I the only one who has a overly large collection of anything? (dust bunnies don't count. ;))

Daoine Sidhe

I don't really have a collection of anything, large or small.  Though, I used to have a massive collection of Pokemon cards when I was a kid...

Am I the only one who still remembers the original 150 Pokemon?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]