Fantasy (Perverse/Non-con) One-shot. NOW RECRUITING, NEED VILLAIN.

Started by Koyume, January 11, 2011, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

The main idea here is that a couple (or more) of young girls (who may or may not know each other, and might be anything from humans, to elves, to lizardfolk... basically whatever) are spending some time at a popular, but isolated, resort of some kind. Ideas for the setting might be an inn or mansion on the beach, a hot spring resort deep in a mountain forest, etc; I'm pretty open to suggestions.

Essentially, myself and at least one other will have a single 'victim' character, and at least one depraved bastard fellow :P will play the 'villain(s)'. The villain(s) can be virtually anything that player chooses: it could be a single, powerful demon of some sort disguised in human form, a horde of orcs or other creatures raiding the place for fun, etc, it could even be that all the staff at the resort are monsters in disguise or are working for the villain. But I kind of want to be surprised.

The girls themselves can be of varying levels of competence; anything from an aristocratic schoolgirl to a fairly competent knight or sorceress. The villain should expect a little struggle. No system will be used, all freeform, and as you've doubtless surmised the primary sexual themes will be monster rape (I especially like tentacles and big/exotic phalli)/non-consensual acts. I want it to be a one-shot because I'm concerned about my ability to stay focused on longer games.

So, any interest? As soon as some interest is expressed I'll post my character. Pictures are optional for the girls, but if none is provided I should at least expect a detailed description, with everything they wear/etc. Background is less important given the one-shot status of the game.

Soturo

Sounds fun.
I'd be willing to play as long as you don't mind  inexperience with these sorts of things.
Still trying to get a feel here.

Koyume

Quote from: Soturo on January 11, 2011, 10:01:02 PM
Sounds fun.
I'd be willing to play as long as you don't mind  inexperience with these sorts of things.
Still trying to get a feel here.

Not a problem, we all have to start somewhere after all, and a one-shot is probably a good way to get your bearings.

Also I sort've forgot to mention that the person(s) playing the villain role will probably also be responsible for whatever NPCs might be around (staff people, other resort-goers, etc). Assuming the girls aren't the only ones around beside the staff, one possible role for NPC girls would be to serve a 'get it first' part, to show the main characters the awful fate awaiting them once the villain takes the stage.

Soturo

Well I was thinking I could play the other girl.
I'm not very good at playing villain. :/

Koyume

Quote from: Soturo on January 11, 2011, 10:14:26 PM
Well I was thinking I could play the other girl.
I'm not very good at playing villain. :/

Certainly; I had assumed as much. Anyway, I suppose I'll start thinking of my character now, feel free to post your own girl whenever you know what you want her to be; in the meantime we just have to wait for someone to come along and take the villain part.

Soturo

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Well, I've certainly got an idea for a villain, though I don't know if I'll have the time to join.  Since it's going to be just a one-shot, though, I think I'll manage it...

Should I outline my basic idea, or would you prefer that I keep it a surprise?

Koyume

Yokatta.

Well, if you have any doubts as to whether it's a good idea, I suppose you could just PM me (and spoil as little as possible). But yeah, I kind of like it being a surprise, and I figure we don't have a lot to lose since we're playing a one shot anyway.

Character's coming right up.

Wolfy

Ooh..are monster girls acceptable as Characters? Cause I could easily play a slime girl for this....

Soturo

Koyume

Name: Autumn

Race: Cat Youkai/Elf Hybrid

Autumn is a rare find; the result of an encounter between an elf sorceress and a mischievous cat demon. She was raised by friendly youkai within a forest, and from them learned the basics of stealth, magic, martial arts, and the tongues of beasts, as well as gaining her impish and reserved personality. Never having had a steady family in the first place, she felt no grief when she left the forest she had grown up in in search of wealth and adventure.

Appearance/Equipment: Autumn is a petite girl, standing barely five feet tall, but sports a strong, lean, and well-defined physique, as well as a very full, perky bosom. She combines some attributes of both parents: her body is largely hairless like her elven mother, but her ears are sensitive and cat-like, and she has a long, furry tail. Her auburn hair is shoulder length and shaggy, her tough skin is lightly tanned, and her large eyes are violet in colour. She wears a skin-tight, black leotard as an undergarment beneath a short, green silk robe held with a large ribbon around her waist which is tied into a bow in the back. She also wears frilled, knee length white socks, leather sandals, and a blue Alice band to hold back her long bangs. She wears a single ninjatou (short sword), crafted and enchanted by an oni swordsmith, making it truer and more durable than an ordinary steel blade.

Abilities and attributes: Autumn is startlingly strong and very agile, and her great confidence in herself gives her a rare charm, but she tends to be air headed and her overconfidence and naivety about the ways of societies sometimes get her into trouble she can't handle. She can speak with animals, is skilled in martial arts, and slightly proficient in demon magics.

Koyume

Quote from: Wolfy on January 11, 2011, 11:10:26 PM
Ooh..are monster girls acceptable as Characters? Cause I could easily play a slime girl for this....

I suppose; basically anything that isn't intrinsically super powerful ought to be just fine.

Quote from: Soturo on January 11, 2011, 11:13:43 PM
How much of a character description do ya want?

Your call really; enough for us to visualize her well is pretty much the rule, and like I said, background really isn't super important.

Soturo

Koyume

Quote from: Soturo on January 11, 2011, 11:44:59 PM
So something like a picture and name. Anything else?

Well, I tend to like to know specifically what characters are wearing for one thing, but that's just because of my many clothing fetishes ::). It's your call what details to include really, but you can always use mine as a reference.

Soturo

Koyume

Well, apart from characters, the other thing we need to settle before we start is the game's setting. Anyone have any preferences? Is there a particular setting our villain would like?

Kunoichi

Nope. ^^ So long as it's a resort or inn of some sort, I should be able to work my concept just fine.

Some place with a hot spring would be ideal, though...

Soturo

Name: Dorinda Maine

Human

Dorinda(5'4", dark skin, black/brown hair, green eyes, stronger then she looks. A bit wider in the bust and hips as well.)

Wild and crazy woman from New Orleans raised by a man, Jaden Giovanni, a were-bear who left her is entire estate. She works hard at her job and is even attempting to finish school at the moment. Over the years she has made quite a bit of friends outside side of the human contact, even going so far as to meet a dragon. Which actually didn't turn out too well. But thanks to them she has quite a bit of knowledge to work with.

Apparel: usually wears faded blue jeans, white sneakers or heels and plaid button ups usually open over a tank top. She carries with her a worn leather back pack with her mapping paper, utensils, school and extra clothing. She carries nothing else but a small knife she keeps at her hip. Her underwear consists of lacy red bra and panty set which she has in a variety of different colors. Keep it simple, keep it uniform. It just so she doesn't have to think about it every day.

Ability(s): She is a bit stronger then the average human, but then again she was essentially raised by a bear. Not much in the way of magic, but she can get from point A to point B. Very skilled with a knife, and a hammer, if there is one about.

Muse

Any more space for villains?  Or, since Kuno-chan is 'cross dressing',for another damsel?
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Koyume

Quote from: Muse on January 12, 2011, 01:48:11 PM
Any more space for villains?  Or, since Kuno-chan is 'cross dressing',for another damsel?

I suppose another lassie wouldn't hurt, I think the villain area is pretty much covered though. Being a simple one-shot, I really don't want too many players, so I think I'm going to edit the thread title now...

Koyume

I've started the thread and introduced my character, for when everyone's ready. It can be found over here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=94819.0

Soturo

schnookums

Doh! Just my luck, missing this thread until too late.

Koyume

Quote from: schnookums on January 14, 2011, 04:16:08 AM
Doh! Just my luck, missing this thread until too late.

Heh. Well, who knows, maybe if it works out well we'll do another one afterward.

Wolfy

Soo..am I in as a Villain? Cause I still need to make a character if so..lol