For the Futa Throne! Fantasy sandbox interest check.

Started by bokotousamurai, February 26, 2016, 09:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

rachels270692

ok cool :D i will post them later today or tomorrow :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Avalon29

Here we go. I'll post him up in the character sheet thread when he's approved.

Name: Fenris
Age: physical age of 18 although he’s lost track of his actual age.
Race: Inugami
Role: Maid and bodyguard
Pic(s):

Sex measurements: 7” long and 2” inches thick cock with average sized balls.
Build/figure: Stands at about 5’4”, slim soft and girlish figure
Ons: Anal (giving and receiving), pet play, praise, cumflation, pretty much everything not on the no list.
Offs: bathroom things, gore,

Likes: Good food, afternoon naps in the sun, having his ears scratched and being petted.
Dislikes: Cruelty, threats to the High Mistress and her family
Other: Despite his appearance he's a capable fighter when the need arises, relying on his magically altered physical abilities to defend Sophia and her family.

Background: Long ago Fenris was turned into a magical experiment and imprisoned in a mage’s tower to protect the master’s knowledge and artifacts. Years later after the mage had long passed he remained there as a reluctant guardian of the treasure and knowledge until Sophia arrived to investigate the rumors of the place. After she freed him, he followed along after her to help her as her new pet guard dog to protect and serve her and her bloodline. He followed after her assisting her on her adventures and fought with her during the coup. Now that her adventuring days are over he serves as her and her family’s maid as well as the occasional bodyguard whenever the need arises.

bokotousamurai

Kokaine

I am interested. I'm not sure if I want to make an heir or an adventurer though so not sure what race I'd choose just yet.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

bokotousamurai

They can be both, actually better that way cause then you could go on quests to prove your worthiness.

That or just make one of both

Dhi

Name: Azalea 3841
Race: Drone
Role: Head Chef
Pic(s):

Sex measurements: Varies
Build/figure: Precariously curvy, willowy-limbed
Ons: Cum, gokkun, butt stuff, giving cunnilingus, transformation
Offs: Monogamy, small cocks, being smooshed

Likes: Potions, recipes, honey, weaving, adventurous spirits
Dislikes: Disobedience, peppermint, anything to do with smoke
Other: Azalea 3841 does not have a cock of her own, but by ingesting the semen of another along with royal jelly, she can sprout an exact replica until her body reclaims it. While so transformed, the genes Azalea 3841 passes on are those of the donor; she cannot make children of her own. She has small iridescent wings kept tucked beneath her cape, and antennae highly sensitive to scent and vibration.
Background: One of millions of daughters sired by the futa queen of a beegirl hive, Azalea was specialized for the job of passing on the queen's genes to other races without risk to the precious queen herself. When her queen died of natural causes, Azalea and many of her sisters scattered into the Goldwood without purpose. Though many would flounder without the skills to fend for themselves, Azalea 3841 was rescued by an adventurer named Sophia Ataraxia.

Azalea has put her superior senses and beegirl alchemy to work as Sophia's head chef, where she's slowly but surely learning the culture of elves and humans. She is still prone to misunderstandings, particularly when it comes to elven sexuality, but considers herself an honorary elf (in training).

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

How are things coming along [names of people who haven't turned in apps]?

I still haven't gotten answer about the location, when I made it I envision a mansion but I would like to know whether or not people's would prefer a castle

rachels270692

how about a mix of the two? somewhere which can be both called a castle and a mansion

bokotousamurai

rachels270692

ya maybe some like these

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kokaine

Name: Arrari Swift
Race: Kumiho (Half-breed)
Role Unwitting Adventurer (Thief/Con-Woman)
Pic(s):

Coloring: White ears w/ black tufts and tips (each pierced twice), extra fluffy white tails w/ black tips (9), dark complexion (like that of a dark elf)
Hair: Black, Long, thick, and worn in a high ponytail with bangs that fall over one eye
Eyes: Gold
Sex measurements:
Bust: Full D, pierced nipples
Cock: 7.5" long and thick when erect
Testicles: Not visible
Build/figure: Tall, leanly muscled, sleekly curved
Ons: Breasts, Oral sex & rimming (g or r), Light to Moderate Pain (g or r), Dub-Con Situations, Cum Marking, Frottage, Teasing, Having the tables turned on her, Danger, Pretty boys, Forced Orgasms, Voyerism, Forced Chastity, Light to Moderate Bondage
**Arrari presents herself as Dominant but is truly a switch. She will try and take charge but enjoys an element of force or coercion be it physical, mental, or magical if she is to submit.
Offs: Hard Facials, Feet

Likes: Mischief, challenges, danger, lounging in the sun (preferably naked), pretty things, shiny things, baths, dancing, acrobatics
Dislikes: Confinement, uppity people/being looked down on, too much seriousness
Other: Carries a whip and chakrams as her weapons of choice but is proficient with many weapons.
Background: Shunned as bastard child and the dirty secret of her high born father from birth, Arrari is a dashing and roguish spirit seemingly without ties to anywhere or anyone. It's not the truth by half but she goes to great lengths for others to believe this as she is intensely secretive, often covering her true thoughts and feelings with her penchant for trouble and her trademark sly grin. It helps that she has a more than healthy attraction to valuables and an agile body that begs to show off with acrobatic feats. Not to mention that while it is true that she has excellent skills as a con-woman and can don many guises in the hopes of profit, as with her appearance, the fox in her always shows through.

Arrari is capable of hiding her foxy features for moderate periods of time, giving her the appearance of a dark elf during that period. However, she cannot hold the change indefinitely and will eventually be outed by the appearance of her distinctive tails (which are quite well known in some lands) if she cannot find a suitable place to hide. Conversely she can go full fox but must not stay too long in that form or risk being unable to transform back.

Arrari has heard tales of the Highmistress and has always had something of a curiosity though this will be the first time their paths will cross as she searches out her next big score.

I'd be fine with either setting honestly.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

bokotousamurai

I like the first one, we can use the second one for the town

Kokain you could use any other foxgirl pic and just leave the description

rachels270692

Kokaine

Quote from: bokotousamurai on February 27, 2016, 10:53:13 AM
I like the first one, we can use the second one for the town

Kokain you could use any other foxgirl pic and just leave the description

Mmkay, well... I put one in there then. The pic has totally the wrong colors but I like it anyway xD

My O/Os

bokotousamurai

Found some more pics for our.... Estate let's call it

The foyer, the throne will be up on top

The dining Hall

The ball room, complete with piano, and perhaps Sophie's trophies are on display here as conversation pieces.

Training grounds so people can stay in shape.

There would have to be stables too, maybe a farmfeild for self-sufficiency, which means there would be a groundskeeper.

The servants that don't live in the mansion get this cozy cottage, the boat and peir is included so they can fish if they want

The garden

And of course what rich bastards home would be complete without an envy inspiring pool?

rachels270692

bokotousamurai

Kokain, approved! and I'll jot your adventurer class as scoundrel

Everyone feel free to provide pics if you like, of your bedrooms if nothing else, I think it's only correct that yugi finds a picture for the library

Yukina

rachels270692

Ok the heirs first
ok the twins daughters they share or room  (not up yet but soon) have a sea life based room :P

The son (not up yet but soon) likes blue :P

ok the others
Risa:

Midnight:

Kibou: his dose not have the tv, but has a big space so he can sleep in wolf forms as well as human. :)

Mizu:

Ershin

Work in progress for a couple characters, an heir and a court mage. Still working on their backgrounds.

Name: Edelle Ataraxia
Race: High-Elf Pureblood
Role: Heir
Pic(s):

Sex measurements:
  • Cock - 24" long, 3.5" thick.
  • Balls - Grapefruit sized.
  • Bust - D cup
Build/figure: Curvy
Ons: Breeding/Impregnation (of others), pet-play (mistress), dog/puppy boys, incest, virgins
Offs: Impregnation (herself), bathroom stuff, gore, anything going into her butt or pussy, monogomy

Dislikes: Being alone
Other:
Background: Daughter of both the current Highmistress Sophia Ataraxia and her predecessor prior to her execution. Her birth came about after the former Highmistress' last request of one last night of pleasure with Sophia.

Name: Rao-Ji
Race: Half Naga / Half High-Elf
Role: Court Mage
Pic(s):

"Additional"

Sex measurements:
  • Cock - 8" long, 1.6" wide.
  • Bust - A cup.
Build/figure: Slim, boy-ish, short (about 4'2").
Ons: Size-play (prefers to be taller), transformation
Offs: Bathroom stuff, gore.

Dislikes: Loud noises
Other:
Background: