All Male Fraternity RP

Started by Interested, May 26, 2011, 10:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

Fraternity Eternity

My character is kidnapped and forced to sexually satisfy all members of a fraternity. (Long term and more plot heavy than it appears) While my character is important to the plot, the members of the fraternity will have romances and/or other relationships with eachother. Basically, they may have to deal with backstabbing by other members of the fraternity.

Interested

Quote from: Interested on May 26, 2011, 10:54:14 PM
Fraternity Eternity

My character is kidnapped and forced to sexually satisfy all members of a fraternity. (Long term and more plot heavy than it appears) While my character is important to the plot, the members of the fraternity will have romances and/or other relationships with eachother. Basically, they may have to deal with backstabbing by other members of the fraternity.

Heavely Supernatural Themes

I was thinking that the fraternity could all be somehow involved with supernatural powers, maybe they need someone like the main character to exploit for energy. . . I'm just brainstorming here.

Interested

Sex Offender Alternative Therapy
So, my character cheats on his 18 year old girlfriend with someone he doesn't know is underaged. His girlfriend turns him into the police and he agrees to sign up for a mysterious alternative therapy instead of having to register as a sex offender and serve a prison sentence. What they don't tell him is this therapy is repeated sexual and genital abuse to the extreme. It's in the future so they can heal his balls and dick and whatever they do to him so they can do it over and over again.
I'm looking for a role player who will role play both a male and female who repeatedly rape/ball bust a guy to castration level.