Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

This is now an X-men based role play with mostly original members so....if you have an interest keep scrolling or follow the links.

Characters- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178885.0

In character- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178888.0

Character header-

NAME:
ROLE IN SCHOOL:
TIME OF DAY:

Cascalence

*raises hand*  I would very much like to discuss it, Mr. Batman, sir!  *wiggles in seat*
And I don't roleplay like that.  Just in OOC.  Promise!
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Batman4560

I don't care how you role play so long as we have fun with it. Ok....How do you feel about Thor?

Cascalence

Lol, oki.  As for Thor, I have not read any of the comics.  I've only seen the movies and have mild knowledge of the Norse legends.  But, that being said, I loved the movie, and The Avengers.

Batman4560

Hmm ok, what is your favorite group?

Cascalence

Favorite...group?  ...How do you mean?  I'm sorry...I don't understand the question ><.  I promise I'm not trying to be difficult.

Batman4560

X-men, Avengers, Fantastic four. That sort of thing.

Cascalence

Ah, sorry.  Honestly?  I like making my own original characters.  So I'd have to go with X-Men because it'd be easier to have a character with a unique personality and background, whereas with the Avengers and the Fantastic Four, I'd have to assume a role.  Is that okay with you?  If not, I could try to assume a role, but I can't guarantee how well I will do in maintaining it....

Batman4560

Nope I can do original characters, and have two for X-Men

Cascalence

Alright.  I'm pretty much coming up with one as we speak, but...I'm not really sure about how profiles are done on the site?  I mean, like I was saying in the Doormat, I saw an rp that was posting profiles to the Elluiki...and I have no clue how to do that.  Or is that not a required method?

Batman4560

It helps things go by smoother, would you like me to post a character I will most likely use so you can see?

Cascalence

Sure, though I'm still uncertain how to post a character.  I guess I'd just follow whatever format you do when you post yours.  ^^

Batman4560

Ignore the On's and Offs, that is just for an adult role play and the background isn't really important either.

Alias:
Sexuality:straight
Dominance:switch
Position:switch
Played By:Batman4560
Known relatives:Sebastian Shaw
Professions:Boxer
AEG Affiliation:Student in AEG
Mutation (Powers):
-absorb energy and use it to augment his strength, speed, stamina and recuperation capabilities to superhuman levels. He absorbs the energy of any impact he is struck by, including not only direct physical blows, but also the impact of bullets and throwing weapons, and less successfully, concussive energy beams.(weaker beams) The energy is stored for various amounts of time depending on how much energy he is hit with. (high amount-six hours, moderate amount-2 hours, low amount-20 minutes) Bullets take alot of energy to block and can sometimes drain his stored energy.
-By absorbing enough blows from an opponent, Shaw can surpass the strength level of said opponent and then overpower them.
-He is sometimes shown to be capable of absorbing the cutting, piercing and thrusting energy from a blade which makes it exceedingly difficult to cut or stab him with sharp edged weapons. While Shaw is highly resistant to injury, especially kinetic ones, even he can be damaged by powerful enough blows
-Shaw is, however, vulnerable to being incapacitated, or being attacked psionically

Special Skill or training:
Master taunter- Shaw has learned to goad his opponents into direct attacks by taunting them.
Boxing master- Aaron has learned how to box and made it a profession to help hone his powers.
Advanced with computers-Early on his father taught Aaron to keep up with the times and that knowledge is power.

On: Strong women, confidence, switches, bondage, licking, scratching, biting, foreplay.
Off: anal, vore, gore, scat
Added Details:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality will be revealed in character.

Background:
Born in Cleveland Ohio to a mother he never knew and Sebastian Shaw. Aaron was taught early by his father to use his powers and tried to get him to join the hellfire Club. Sebastian taught him everything from basic math to computer science. He learned how to stay young from his father and how to fight from various members of the Hellfire Club. Aaron grew to hate his father due to the amount of crime he committed and soon devised a way to escape his father and the club. When Aaron was old enough to leave home he swiftly took up boxing as a way to earn money and hone his powers. He found the A.E.G. and applied, now he is waiting to get in the school.

Cascalence

Okay, give me a bit and I'll see what I can post.  I'll probably edit my profile to leave out the ons/offs and the dominance/position.  If that's okay with you, anyway.  Anywho...are photos a requirement, or can I use art?  I've noticed that a lot of people on this site seem to use photos and...I mean, that's unusual for me.  I'm used to using artwork.  Also, I assume the AEG is something for a roleplay, so I'll prolly leave that out as well.

Batman4560

OH yea leave out whatever you want. That is just a basic outline. A.E.G. is for a role play. Ummm the picture is up to you. I don't really care. :D

Cascalence

Alias:
Sexuality:  Straight
Played By:  Cascalence
Known relatives:  Melanie Schmidt; little sister.
Professions:  Elementary teacher
Mutation (Powers):
-Able to spark and manipulate flames on a moderate scale.
-Able to absorb flames on a small scale, to extinguish them.
-Unable to spark flames if too cold or wet.

Special Skill or training:
Psychology:  A must for any teacher.
Computer training:  Though she isn't very advanced with computers, Karen has been trained with them.
Tae Kwon Do:  Not proficient, and rusty in skill, Karen took classes as a teenager.

Added Details:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality:  A bit mousy, Karen is mostly quiet around other adults.  However, she opens up around children, smiling and encouraging their skills.  She is very maternal and nurturing in nature.

Background:  Growing up in Boston wasn't the easiest life.  Her parents lives were taken early on in a train derailment, and she and her sister were thrown into the foster care system.  At some point, they were separated, and while they keep in contact now, they rarely speak.  However, Karen makes the most of her life, keeping on the straight and narrow as best as she can while hiding what she is.  She managed to put herself through college, though barely, and is working off student debts on her teacher's salary.  She doesn't complain about her life, however.  She's seen some pretty dark holes with the way she grew up, and is grateful not to be in them.

Uhm...so...how is that?  If it's no good, I'll repost it with some edits ><.

Batman4560

Its fine and I can work with it. :D

Cascalence

YAY!  *dances around happily*  So...uhm...I dunno what to do for a plot line.  But if you want to just wing it, I'm cool with that.  The whole thing is getting to a point where our characters could meet.  So we need to figure out a starting city, at the very least.  I mean, we could do Boston.  We could do Cleveland.  Or we could do an entirely different city.  I can find a way to make any of those work easily.

Batman4560

Well I need to be up early in the morning but I will think of a plot and post back here when I do. :D

Cascalence

Oki!  Nights, sleep well!  See ya tomorrow sometime!

Batman4560

Ok for a basic idea of how to get together, how about we have this take place a few years after the X-men disband. Now a new group of mutants are taking up the mantle and teaching students. Your character and mine will be the founding members and we can invite others to play?

Cascalence

That always works!  And sorry if I get slow in responding, I'm in the middle of cooking...though it won't take long, it's just burgers.

Batman4560

No take your time. Im gonna go to the doormat and see if I can get other players

Cascalence

Okay, cool.  And lol, I'm already done cooking.  It was just six burgers.  They fried up in no time.  Helps when the meat is defrosted ^^.
Hrm.  Maybe I should update Karen's profile, so she isn't just an elementary teacher.  Or I could just use that as her background, and have her struggle to adapt to teaching teens...that would be cool, too.  ...Sorry, thinking out loud.  I do that.

Batman4560

Thats fine, I do that all the time.