Looking for dom to play in NC incest rp

Started by AidaLily, June 18, 2009, 06:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidaLily

Hey I have a couple ideas I want to try out. I will be playing submissive in each one of them. Male or female no problem.

The Harem

A young girl is forced into her father's harem when she turns 17. She doesn't want to and is scared about what will happen to her. The only means of some freedom is to become the sultan's favorite and his wife.

Dollhouse Nightmares

A young girl is brought up to be like a perfect doll growing up by her brother. The doll get up makes her look exactly like her deceased mother and he treats her with the utmost respect until he decides that he wants to use his perfect doll to satisfy his own desires.

Angel Tears

A sweet innocent girl is the happiest in the world before her parent's and siblings died in a car accident. She is then forced to live with her uncle in his estate until she turns 18 in a year. Her uncle having lost his wife a few years back decides this little angel is what he has been looking for.

Things that go bump in the dark

After his mom and sister moved away, he was forced to deal with the drunken rants of his father whom he still had to stay with. One night his father is exceptionally drunk and takes advantage of his son.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

AidaLily

Misplaced Trust

A young girl is becoming a nun and teacher at a catholic school. She is only 23 and her uncle runs the school and is the overseeing bishop at the local catholic church. He notices her changing one day and decides that he must have her. (will work with partner to add to the story)

Ons and Offs

sparklingangel

I am interested, but I am a woman...which of your storylines would you prefer with another woman?

AidaLily

Ons and Offs

sparklingangel

Having been married to one for a number of years...I think I can handle the one-track mindset ;)

AidaLily

Lol...then except for dollhouse nightmares (which was just taken) which was just taken pick one that interest you the most. :)

Ons and Offs

sparklingangel

Ok..let me look from a man's perspective! lol

sparklingangel

I am thinking that Misplaced Trust looks good :)

AidaLily

Awesome. How do you like to play and would you care to start us off?

Ons and Offs

sparklingangel

AidaLily

Sure give me a few minutes to make it and I will pm you the link.

Ons and Offs