~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

HarleyQuinn

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Arizona Daniels. (Previously Celeste.)

Species: Cherubim. (Fallen Angel)

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Bi.

Appearance: She is the twin to the lovely Naomi. The only difference is that she is a pale, blonde, beauty. Her eyes are on the verge of green but they are mostly blue. Arizona stands at 5'3 and is a petite 115. She's willowy but she's toned so if you happen to piss her off be prepared for a rather good whack to the back of the head, or face. Really whichever she prefers. Her hair is blonde and long and covers her breasts a bit. She usually wears it in a pin up style since she had fallen out of favor from you know who, she really liked the whole pin up, vintage style. She doesn't have a certain dress style since like her twin, her tastes change. She's sweet as sugar but she can be just as sour as vinegar. Angel or not, she can and will bite.

Ons and Offs: She's always down for anything unless she says no.

Lady Lunarius

Player Name:Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Naomi Daniels

Species:Fallen Angel (Reckoning angel)(On the Right)

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Bi

Appearance:At 5'4" and 120 lbs, Naomi is a ball of fire mixed with whiskey and bitchiness. Her blue eyes seem to pierce into ones soul at times, and she always seem to have a sense of knowing about her. Blond, soft curls frame her round face, however her tastes chance from time to time so she might dye her hair. Her tan skin is something that certainly sets her apart from her twin, while they do not look exactly alike, they have their similarities.

Ons and Offs:She's down for anything so long as what belongs in the bathroom, stays there. 
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 16, 2013, 07:48:49 PM

Character Name: Naomi

Appearance:At 5'4" and 120 lbs, Naomi is a ball of fire mixed with whiskey and bitchiness. Her blue eyes seem to pierce into ones soul at times, and she always seem to have a sense of knowing about her. Blond, soft curls frame her round face, however her tastes chance from time to time so she might dye her hair. Her tan skin is something that certainly sets her apart from her twin, while they do not look exactly alike, they have their similarities.

Ons and Offs:She's down for anything so long as what belongs in the bathroom, stays there. 
Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 16, 2013, 07:48:13 PM

Character Name: Arizona. (Previously Celeste.)

Appearance: She is the twin to the lovely Naomi. The only difference is that she is a pale, blonde, beauty. Her eyes are on the verge of green but they are mostly blue. Arizona stands at 5'3 and is a petite 115. She's willowy but she's toned so if you happen to piss her off be prepared for a rather good whack to the back of the head, or face. Really whichever she prefers. Her hair is blonde and long and covers her breasts a bit. She usually wears it in a pin up style since she had fallen out of favor from you know who, she really liked the whole pin up, vintage style. She doesn't have a certain dress style since like her twin, her tastes change. She's sweet as sugar but she can be just as sour as vinegar. Angel or not, she can and will bite.

The twins! Love em!

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 16, 2013, 07:51:10 PM
The twins! Love em!

The twins!..... Need last names. :/'

And ages.... Timeless works for Demik and Nim because they're not of this time or world.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Caela

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 16, 2013, 07:53:28 PM
But Angels....last names...right...

This is why my Griffin has a "human alias"...because really, what need would a 1500+ year old Griffin need a last name for?! lol

Snickerz

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 16, 2013, 07:53:28 PM
But Angels....last names...right...

The IC reason they need last names is because Lady Ara is very old school... IF she's going to call someone by their last name it will be first and last name, otherwise she prefers to use only a last name.

OOC purposes so that the names can still be used without to much confusion.... And so I can put them in the family tree. :P

They also need ages because going timeless we go to god level.... The reason that Nim and Demik are timeless is because they're not from the time (and though I'm not happy about it they are actually godish... But I was assured that would be only within the store... Which I made Nim explain to me before Demik made the store or the character)

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 16, 2013, 07:48:13 PM

Character Name: Arizona Daniels. (Previously Celeste.)

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 16, 2013, 07:48:49 PM

Character Name: Naomi Daniels

I ever tell you guys I love you. XD Thank you.... That works just fine. :-)

HarleyQuinn

Character Name: Montana "Skye" Jenkins.

Species: Vampire.

Relationship Status: Open.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Cool, calm, and calculating. Long, flowing, straight red hair reaches to the middle of her back. She never ever wears her hair up because she hates how it kinks a bit. She's picky, maybe a bit on the verge of OCD. She dresses to kill, quite literally. She likes to wear tight, black leather pants. She loves the way they feel against her and the fact that it just seems like the blood rolls right off. Heh. She keeps her nails trimmed and natural. She doesn't like to paint her nails since they almost always end up chipped and no woman likes chipped nails. She loves to wear heels. Plus she has a fetish for how they look against her victim's throat. Her eyes are a silver color and change to a light gold when she's a bit blood thirsty. Even though she comes off as a complete bitch, she's rather nice. Just get to know her first.

Ons and Offs: Up for anything unless she says no, which is rare.

Kiric Rand

I think you have an addiction Harley

That said, I see no problems.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

HarleyQuinn

Black Howling

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 16, 2013, 09:20:02 PM

Appearance: Cool, calm, and calculating. Long, flowing, straight red hair reaches to the middle of her back. She never ever wears her hair up because she hates how it kinks a bit. She's picky, maybe a bit on the verge of OCD. She dresses to kill, quite literally. She likes to wear tight, black leather pants. She loves the way they feel against her and the fact that it just seems like the blood rolls right off. Heh. She keeps her nails trimmed and natural. She doesn't like to paint her nails since they almost always end up chipped and no woman likes chipped nails. She loves to wear heels. Plus she has a fetish for how they look against her victim's throat. Her eyes are a silver color and change to a light gold when she's a bit blood thirsty. Even though she comes off as a complete bitch, she's rather nice. Just get to know her first.

Where's the drool bucket!?

Kiric Rand

Should be a few empty ones in the closet

Voing to wait on boss lady, but starting my favorite process already *snerks*
[Floatright]
[/float]

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 16, 2013, 09:27:34 PM
I think you have an addiction Harley

That said, I see no problems.

I got 17 characters (last count) so she's not the only one. :P

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 16, 2013, 09:29:08 PM
I do. AND, I have histories for ALL of them. *Nod*

Also not the only one. :P
Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 16, 2013, 09:20:02 PM

Looks good to me darlin... You wanna wiki her? :P

Snickerz

oooo... Kiric already did.... Nicely done... Thank you Angel. :-*

AlphaWolfQuin

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Krys Hunter

Species:Human

Relationship Status:Single and not looking to settle down, too afraid of getting close to anyone

Sexual Orientation:Lesbian

Appearance:Krys stands at '5,2" and has a solid build. She dresses in men's clothes and wouldn't be caught dead in anything girly. She has blue eyes and dark brown hair and both ears as well as her tongue pierced. She has a few tattoos, most of them are hidden by the clothing she wears but if you're lucky enough you'll get to see them. Most people confuse her for a boy but she doesn't mind. Growing up she was always considered one of the guys and she has never had a problem with that.

Ons and Offs:She's open to almost everything, if she doesn't like something she will tell you.

History: Krys grew up in what most would consider the definition of a broken home. Her mother was a druggie and she never knew her father, the man her mother married was an abusive prick and liked to take his aggression out on anyone and everyone who he thought weaker then him. As Krys grew up she learned that she didn't have to deal with the man's shit and when he raised his hand to her she fought back and laid him out, proving he was nothing but a coward.

When Krys turned 16 she ran away from home and hooked up with a young woman who had connections with some not so good people. The desire to be a part of something that somewhat resembled a family Krys joined a gang called The Northeast Rebels and became comfortable with them. She sold drugs, robbed small convenience stores, and even beat the shit out of people for money. In her opinion it was a dog eat dog world and she wanted to be at the top. With her girl at her side she thought she could take on the world and she made it clear. She developed an ego and an untouchable mentality, she thought she was invincible and most people she knew began to respect her but it was only out of fear of what she would do if they didn't.

A few years after joining up with The Northeast Rebels she gained rank within the gang and became an enforcer of sorts which meant she would test the new recruits to see if they were 'tough enough' to join the ranks.  The initiations for new recruits were usually a 15 minute scrap with either her or an opponent of her choosing. It was rare to not see Krys kicking the shit out of someone who wanted to join the ranks of the NER. Anyone who couldn't beat her or her boys was deemed weak and rejected.

When Krys graduated highschool she started to question where her life was going and realized that she had been a fool and let her need for acceptance overcome her which led her down the wrong path. She decided to give up the life she lived and leave the gang along with her girl, of course that was easier said then done. Even though she had promised that she would never join up with anyone else the gang had to make sure of that, the gang took turns beating the shit out of her until they felt satisfied and that Krys wouldn't fuck them over. Broken and bruised both mentally and physically Krys moved to another state to start new.

Living in a new state with new friends proved to change the woman and eventually she grew up and started acting like an adult. She got a job and started working her ass off to try and make things right. After working for a few years at the same place following the same routine she realized she wasn't happy and again ran away. She traveled for a while until she came across a town called Rogue, she had no idea what kind of things the town held within it's walls but she wanted to check it out due to her curiosity when she discovered that the down was full of creatures that to humans were considered mythical she automatically wanted to learn more and stay there. 
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Black Howling

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 16, 2013, 10:53:46 PM

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Krys Hunter

Species:Human

Relationship Status:Single and not looking to settle down, too afraid of getting close to anyone

Sexual Orientation:Lesbian

Appearance:Krys stands at '5,2" and has a solid build. She dresses in men's clothes and wouldn't be caught dead in anything girly. She has blue eyes and dark brown hair and both ears as well as her tongue pierced. She has a few tattoos, most of them are hidden by the clothing she wears but if you're lucky enough you'll get to see them. Most people confuse her for a boy but she doesn't mind. Growing up she was always considered one of the guys and she has never had a problem with that.

Ons and Offs:She's open to almost everything, if she doesn't like something she will tell you.

History: Krys grew up in what most would consider the definition of a broken home. Her mother was a druggie and she never knew her father, the man her mother married was an abusive prick and liked to take his aggression out on anyone and everyone who he thought weaker then him. As Krys grew up she learned that she didn't have to deal with the man's shit and when he raised his hand to her she fought back and laid him out, proving he was nothing but a coward.

When Krys turned 16 she ran away from home and hooked up with a young woman who had connections with some not so good people. The desire to be a part of something that somewhat resembled a family Krys joined a gang called The Northeast Rebels and became comfortable with them. She sold drugs, robbed small convenience stores, and even beat the shit out of people for money. In her opinion it was a dog eat dog world and she wanted to be at the top. With her girl at her side she thought she could take on the world and she made it clear. She developed an ego and an untouchable mentality, she thought she was invincible and most people she knew began to respect her but it was only out of fear of what she would do if they didn't.

A few years after joining up with The Northeast Rebels she gained rank within the gang and became an enforcer of sorts which meant she would test the new recruits to see if they were 'tough enough' to join the ranks.  The initiations for new recruits were usually a 15 minute scrap with either her or an opponent of her choosing. It was rare to not see Krys kicking the shit out of someone who wanted to join the ranks of the NER. Anyone who couldn't beat her or her boys was deemed weak and rejected.

When Krys graduated highschool she started to question where her life was going and realized that she had been a fool and let her need for acceptance overcome her which led her down the wrong path. She decided to give up the life she lived and leave the gang along with her girl, of course that was easier said then done. Even though she had promised that she would never join up with anyone else the gang had to make sure of that, the gang took turns beating the shit out of her until they felt satisfied and that Krys wouldn't fuck them over. Broken and bruised both mentally and physically Krys moved to another state to start new.

Living in a new state with new friends proved to change the woman and eventually she grew up and started acting like an adult. She got a job and started working her ass off to try and make things right. After working for a few years at the same place following the same routine she realized she wasn't happy and again ran away. She traveled for a while until she came across a town called Rogue, she had no idea what kind of things the town held within it's walls but she wanted to check it out due to her curiosity when she discovered that the down was full of creatures that to humans were considered mythical she automatically wanted to learn more and stay there.

A human? Nice touch, Krys. Love her History too. She looks awesome.

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 16, 2013, 11:53:36 PM
A human? Nice touch, Krys. Love her History too. She looks awesome.

And what's wrong with humans? :P (Summer Pierce is human)

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on October 17, 2013, 12:00:36 AM
And what's wrong with humans? :P (Summer Pierce is human)

Not a thing is wrong with em. I was saying it was cool she made one. You can be so contrary sometimes. :P

Still, wouldn't have ya any other way!

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 17, 2013, 12:04:03 AM
Not a thing is wrong with em. I was saying it was cool she made one. You can be so contrary sometimes. :P

Still, wouldn't have ya any other way!

heh... I can do that. :P