Starwars (Original Character Setting.) [updated june 20]

Started by SinXAzgard21, June 18, 2009, 06:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

So Goldie and I have been deciding on how to set up a Starwars RP with out pissing people off... Well I decided that we would not use cannon characters at all... It will be set after the rule of one is applied and the Jedi consul is restored but after that it is all created player characters. 

I am limiting the number of force users.  There will only be two Sith and two Jedi players allowed during the game.  You may have more than one character but you cannot have two force users.  I am already take up one of the Sith.  A character list will be posted when there are enough players.

The game will take place starting on Coruscant.  It is not a system game though I do expect player interaction.

Also, LadySky's idea for the Nova Crystal will be part of the RP so if you were in her other game you are welcome to post.

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

LadySky

In my research the Nova Crystal went missing so nobody knows where it is. It's true power was never discovered either. So really we could make it anything we want.

Description~ The Nova Crystal looked like a chunk of black glass about the size of a Wookiee's fist. It was not very heavy but felt warm to the touch. Red and blue light would explode deep inside the crystal every few minutes, which looked very much like a star going nova in the depths of space. It was thought that the crystal could have perhaps been a Force artifact. Many beings were known to have wanted the crystal, Gordunga and Keith among them. Pothos Fine gave his life to protect the crystal from coming into the hands of Keith.

I would like to play one regular alien female, no force powers. I am not sure how to start with creating her until I have a plot though.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

I would like to take part in this :) I claim the role of a Jedi if I still can and already have my character sheet for my two characters - one is a Jedi and the other is a Mercenary. ^^

LadySky knows which ones I'm talking about because I was going to use them in her former Star Wars game that got closed ; ; so I'm gonna try and use them for this one!

Please PM me whenever you get something up or started :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

The Golden Touch

I think that the Nova Crysta would explain the Force people are about, perhaps they are searching for it.  I know I am playing my Bounty Hunter from the last Star Wars game, and she will probably be searching for things, perhaps working for the Hutts to take the Nova Crystal.  I am not sure.

Saku, you can play a Jedi and a Mercenary. ^ ^

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Loquacia

Sounds interesting, but I'd have to play a character who lacked extensive knowledge of history, since I don't know anything about the timeline you describe.

SinXAzgard21

The time line is set during the time Darth Kryat was ruling the sith.

Idej

Any chance that I could play as a Yuuzhan Vong Shaper?

SinXAzgard21

You can play one, I will note that you cannot abuse the force resistance ability they have and not be affected by the force... You will still retain automatically the ability to not be detected by the force. 

Greg MD

I'd like to toss my hat in as a bounty hunter/smuggler type. A cross between Han Solo and the Fetts so to speak.

SinXAzgard21

Okay so we have the idea for the Nova Crystal:

The Galaxy is torn apart due to the ongoing wars between the Sith and Jedi's.  Rumors of an archaic relic known as the Nova Crystal has rumored to have been moved through the trading posts... Most think it is a lie put to a few the hunt for it can either mean a galactic starship full of credits or the end of a eight year war.

This is just a rough draft and not final, I would like to know what everyone think... If you do have something that you could add or ideas they are very welcome.

Idej

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 27, 2009, 08:33:48 PM
You can play one, I will note that you cannot abuse the force resistance ability they have and not be affected by the force... You will still retain automatically the ability to not be detected by the force.

Thanks. :D

I understand the extent of the Vong's resistance to the Force.  I will try not to abuse, but NJO has made things very complicated with the Vong, but I will persevere and not use that as an excuse. :)

Gunslinger

OOOh oooh ooooh *raises hand*

Can I pretty pretty please be a Zabrak pistolero nick named 'The Gent' who used to kill jedi for money during the galactic civil war?!

SinXAzgard21

Your hired Gun.... So I just need to know whom all is still up for it.  I will send a pm to everyone today and if we have enough I will set up the OOC and Character threads.

Greg MD

LadySky

I am in still! I think I want to use Deera Son, my cantina dancer...I may tweak her a bit but she is pretty much ready to go.

Should she be in pocession of the Nova Crystal SinX? or is that going to be taken care of by you and Goldie? It is no biggie to me either way!  XD
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

SinXAzgard21

You get the Nova Crystal Lady.  Okies well I need to pm the others so either me or Goldie will post back in here with the links for OOC and Character threads if we have at least one more.

GabrielM

Is it too late for me to throw my hat in? I would love to be a Human or Chiss pilot if I could.

Idej

SinXAzgard21

Hello all, I do apologize for not starting the game yet.... Me and Goldie are in transition to move up to OR so it may take a bit longer to set up the game.  Again I do apologize for the wait.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

SinXAzgard21

The Golden Touch

-Makes a quick count of the people-

Golden
Sin
LadySky
Saku
Idej
Gunslinger
GregMD
GabrielM

Eight people, awesome. ^ ^

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

LadySky

Thought I would go ahead and get my Deera Son posted!

Character~ Cantina Dancer

Name~ Deera Son

Sex~ Female

Race~ Zeltron

Languages~ Huttese, Galactic Basic, Durese, Rodese

Appearance~ 5'5/110pds, body of a graceful dancer. Crimson skin with Emerald Green hair and eyes.

History~ Was born on Zeltros and promptly sold straight into slavery thanks to her father's gambling habits. Her mother died in childbirth. Trained as a dancer in Darga the Hutts Palace on Cato Neimoidia. Escaped with Ajrick Dalmarhk, a Devaronian Mercenary, at age 16 but found herself a slave to him and his friends and trapped aboard his ship. The next 3 years proved a living nightmare for Deera however she watched and waited for a moment of escape. Her moment came on the planet Corusant. The planet was teaming with people and confusion as the times were changing so rapidly and Deera saw her chance to slip into the night unnoticed. Hiding aboard the Green Palace, Brasck the Brubb smuggler's ship, she traveled to Nar Shaddaa and slipped out never to be noticed. Dancng was the one thing she had ever enjoyed and Deera immediatly found work and has continued to dance from planet to planet hoping to escape notice. Before leaving the Hutt's Deera overheard details about a certain Nova Crystal and it's massive power. Having the chance to steal it before she left Deera now hides the precious Nova Crystal upon herself hoping that someday she will find the rightful use for it, knowing she can never allow it to fall into the hands of evil she sees its protection as her duty.

Personality~ Quiet and shy, having been taught to come alive on the stage and stay silent offstage. She daydreams and spends hours staring at the sky wondering if adventure will ever find her. Thanks to her empathic abilities Deera can entrance those watching her dance by reading exactly what their desires and emotions are. As most Zeltrons she is a massive drinker thanks to her extra liver & loves to have drinking contests. Deera works very very hard however to control her natural emmisions of pheromones, having developed a dinstinct fear of sexual intimacy. Being young and vibrant she is still very sexually curious and longs to overcome her fears.

Weapons~ DD6 blaster pistol

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

GabrielM

I thought I would follow and also post a char...

Character: Pilot
Name: Mistr'evn'kayvossudo in native tongue and Trev in Basic
Sex: Male
Race: Chiss
Languages:Cheunh,Sy Bisti, Minnisiat, Basic, and Huttese
Appearance: Average Chiss height at five foot eleven inches, Raven black hair, Blue skin, and Red eyes.
History: Even now there is little known about the Chiss as a whole. Chiss are rarely ever seen with the greatest exception that was Thrawn. Chiss mature at a much faster rate that some species and as such begin to learn at a young age. By the time that a Chiss is 13 or so Human years old they are well on their way to being masters in their craft. By twenty most are considered to be fully trained and well into adult hood. For Trev he always wanted more. He wanted more stars more space. He was raised to be a pilot in the Chiss Defense Fleet where he learned to fly anything from small fighters to even having experience flying large capital ships. Trev knew though that his experience would always be limited because at this point the Chiss rarely ever battled because there was no one to battle. Even now after all that had happened Chiss space was well protected and off limits to the rest of the Galaxy. Trev secretly began to learn basic when he was twenty one from any non classified military documents and Holos he could get ahold of. When he was twenty three he had learned enough to go out into space and make his own way. Now at twenty five he is still making his way as a fine pilot for hire, anything from shuttling people from planet to planet to transporting illegal goods throughout the Galaxy. He has learned much about the galaxy because as he has learned the less you know the easier you die.
Personality:Trev has let the shifty life he leads get to him. The Chiss a proud serious type of people and Trev a Chiss who when not in a fight or flying a ship is trying to get laid, in a bar drinking, or both. He blends in well with the rest of the scoundrels in the dark bars and seedy restaurants. The few who call him friend however know just how serious he can be.