The Ramshackle Inn (Need Middle Daughter)

Started by MagicalPen, October 27, 2013, 07:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

See this POST for the most recent information in regards to this game.

This game is set in a Fantasy/Medieval World setting.

The Ramshackle Inn lives up to its name - more so in recent times then before.

Its a family owned and run Tavern and Inn - like every Tavern or Inn - and its quite isolated. A long days journey from the nearest town or village - thus the only overnight stop for travelers not wanting to spend the night out in the open. But with a war brewing, travelers in the region have become scarce and the Ramshackle Inn has started to fall on hard times.

In truth, they started two years ago, when the owners wife passed away. Since then, he has been in a depression of sorts, letting his children take care of the place and forgoing most of his duties. He has recently started to show signs of coming out of his funk, but perhaps because he has started to see his daughters in a different light.

He also sees a prospect in his daughters - a way to draw more attention to the Ramshackle Inn, especially with the more rowdy type of man being sighted nearby.

This is a game of incest and group sex and sex with Orcs and other creatures, and rough and ugly men.
Some quick notes -
-The Father will take to bed his Oldest Daughter, who has taken on all the other duties that her mother once had.
-There will be incest between the other siblings, and also between siblings and their father.
-Once the family dynamic has shifted, the Father will start whoring out his daughters to help make ends meet. There will be a variety of different men, Orcs, Goblins, Dwarves, etc who will come knocking.

Roles:

Father -- Patriarch of the family, starting to view his daughters in a more sexual light.
Oldest Daughter - The more motherly of the daughters, she will soon find herself in her fathers bed, fulfilling his every need.
Middle Daughter - OPEN - The 'whore' of the family (at least according to rumor), has been known to give head to the local farm hands who help out.
Youngest Daughter  The naive of the group, though curious and starting to learn more sexually.
Son - OPEN - OPEN

Additional Roles: None at the moment, though potential for 'customers' further down the road.

Or, if some one wants to play a visiting cousin or some such, sell me the idea/character via PM and we'll go from there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Snapespersephone

would there be anyway to transfer the character I was using in the old group to be one of the twins? I would be tweaking her of course for the new story but I like her basic character I would be changing her history and maybe name but not her personality.
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Lynnette

Could I please reserve the oldest daughter for now? I would normally make this post a bit longer, but I'm on my phone. 
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Lockepick

If any sort of homosexual action was welcome, I could play a male twin. I didn't imagine as much, so instead: I had a casual interest in the middle daughter, mainly with the idea of having sex with all sorts of orc or any other rough/ugly man, but needed to clarify some things.

-Is sex between two daughters mandatory? Not really interested in the F/F side of things. Any M/F incest is welcome, of course.
-Is everybody okay with a male writer playing a female character?
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Lynnette

Quote from: lockepick on October 29, 2013, 10:30:55 AM
If any sort of homosexual action was welcome, I could play a male twin. I didn't imagine as much, so instead: I had a casual interest in the middle daughter, mainly with the idea of having sex with all sorts of orc or any other rough/ugly man, but needed to clarify some things.

-Is sex between two daughters mandatory? Not really interested in the F/F side of things. Any M/F incest is welcome, of course.
-Is everybody okay with a male writer playing a female character?

As far as I remember from the past, MP isn't a big fond of male users writing as females, though his opinion might have changed over time. I'm fine with it though.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

LittleKitten

I'll play a twin-female of course! and I am fine with a male playing a girl

Lynnette

From what I know, I think MP would prefer bisexual females as well, based on the intro and the past version of this roleplay which I followed at least for a while. Once again though, not going to stamp everything I say as 100% accurate, I'm just trying to help out a bit here and now while we wait for MP to come alive.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MagicalPen

No preference on bi-sexual female characters, but I think it works out better in the long run with that.

And Reaper is right - I prefer players playing their same-sex characters. No males playing females, no females playing males.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

LittleKitten

I prefer heterosexual but I will go bi IFthe plot is there. Which for this..it will be :P
I do like the idea of male/female twins fucking

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters so far:

Name: Richard

Personality: Richard has been in a two year funk, where he just hasn't cared about anyone or anything, letting the Inn run its course, not repairing or fixing what needs to be fixed. Fewer travelers means less money, was his reasoning. But lately, he has started to see things in a new light, his eyes now looking at his daughters - all grown up - in a different way. The oldest should have been married by now, he reasons, but no suitors are in sight, no way to get the Inn back on its feet.

Name: Amanda

Personality: With the family mother gone, Amanda quickly picked up her chores to put some weight off their father's shoulders. She was already quite mature when their mother died, though she became a full-pledged adult only weeks later. She can be quite cold, especially towards her siblings, if they don't work and tries her best to let their father relax his mind by trying to take over most of his old chores as well as their mother's, leaving her with a busy daily schedule.

She is really worried both for the inn she grew up at and really don't want it to fall apart. The idea of seeking a man to marry has been postponed till their father became better, whenever that was to happen. It often means staying up past when everybody else has gone to sleep working and waking up before everyone else as well. Despite holding a steady poker-face, she is quite stressed and beg for their father to get well soon so she can have some of the pressure off her own shoulders again.

((She would of course not have as modern clothing though.

Name: Phillip

Personality: Phillip's dreams to find his calling at sea were quickly erased by the passing of his mother.  His father, in his better days had always encouraged him and taught him as much as he could to work with his hands.  Over the past few years, however, he has been forced to keep the inn free of leaks and in good repair without the aid of his father.  Resentment has grown strong, but responsability keeps him focused.  Phillip looks after his sisters, his muscular frame acting as a deterrant to the rowdier bunch of customers with brawling and other unsavory thoughts in mind.  He himself knows little of the fairer sex, having only had an overnight tryst with a traveling blacksmith's daughter almost a year ago.  His intrest was stirred then and he often finds himself seeing any one of his sisters and being curious if they are the same as the blacksmith's daughter.

Name Kayla or Kay for short
Age 18
Personality Kay is an innocent in the truest sense of the word. She sees everyone as inherently good and will rationalize even the most brutal of actions into a positive light.
Kay works primarily in the inns stable and can sooth almost any animal. She also works as an almost healer for the inn. Kay's forest explorations have taught her much about herbs and she's learned to combine them into potent salves. Through trial and error, she's learned to heal wounds and set bones.
While she works primarily in the stables, Kay will often assist in the kitchen. She uses her knowledge of herbs to spice the food and occasionally will send a special dish to calm a raging barbarian. She disproves of drink as she's seen it make fools of even the most intelligent and as such refuses to taste even a drop.
Her sunny disposition make her popular and the source of endless teasing. Kay is still a virgin and while she's kissed a few men..she found it awkward and slightly off putting.
Kay much prefers her animals or her herbs to the fumblings of boys.

[Floatleft][/float]
Name: Genevieve

Pesonality: Gen can't help her sunny disposition. Even in light of her father's dwindling happiness over the past few years, she remains a carefree young woman.  It is perhaps that very attitude that has attributed to her overwhelming sexual appetite.  With the intention of making others happy, Gen has given in to the lust of countless farm hands and travelers. 

Genevieve is always willing to help any member of her family in any way.  She has been known to drop any chore given her tomake sure her sisters complete theirs.

[Floatleft][/float] Name: Leela

Personality: Like her twin sister, Leela is innocent in most senses. Perky, cheerful, and positive, she usually looks on the brighter side of things. Like her sister, she has a way with animals and much prefers lingering in the stables to mingling with boys and men. Unlike her sister, she never took to cooking or knowing all the herbs which could flavor a meal or heal a wound. She does have a wide knowledge of flowers though, and is always brightening and decorating the Inn with their bright colors. Thinking that perhaps if the Inn was a little brighter, so would everybody in it be. Her other skill, besides animals and flowers, is sewing. She's not the best at that, but she can mend a dress so one would never know it had been torn, she also has made some of her own dresses. When she had spare change for materials to do so.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Please PM me character sheets, using the above as an example.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Scylla

I'd love to play the middle daughter.  She sounds like just my kind of role.  Please let me know if I still need to submit a character sheet.

MagicalPen

Lets keep in mind I expect paragraph posts for this game.

The Twins are the youngest in the family - that puts them at 18 years old.

The Oldest Daughter should be around 22 - 24 years old.

The middle Daughter should be around 20.

As for open roles, I've only accepted the character sheet for the Twin (with some alterations needing to be done). Some one can be the other twin - the son can be a year older then the Twins.

Reaper has claimed the Oldest Daughter role and having played with her before, I'm going to let her have it.

Otherwise, the other roles are still open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Scylla

I'd still like the middle daughter role.  Let me know if I need to make a character sheet for her.  I don't know if you have a personality and name, etc. for her already.

LittleKitten

Name Kayla or Kay for short
Age 18
Personality Kay is an innocent in the truest sense of the word. She sees everyone as inherently good and will rationalize even the most brutal of actions into a positive light.
Kay works primarily in the inns stable and can sooth almost any animal. She also works as an almost healer for the inn. Kay's forest explorations have taught her much about herbs and she's learned to combine them into potent salves. Through trial and error, she's learned to heal wounds and set bones.
While she works primarily in the stables, Kay will often assist in the kitchen. She uses her knowledge of herbs to spice the food and occasionally will send a special dish to calm a raging barbarian. She disproves of drink as she's seen it make fools of even the most intelligent and as such refuses to taste even a drop.
Her sunny disposition make her popular and the source of endless teasing. Kay is still a virgin and while she's kissed a few men..she found it awkward and slightly off putting.
Kay much prefers her animals or her herbs to the fumblings of boys.

Ember Star

If you're good with fraternal female twins, I can take up that role again.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Quote from: JennyFive on October 30, 2013, 03:32:36 PM
I'd still like the middle daughter role.  Let me know if I need to make a character sheet for her.  I don't know if you have a personality and name, etc. for her already.
You do, I'm sure.

MagicalPen

Updated the first post and the accepted characters post .

I can play a/the son to get things going unless some one else steps up to the plate.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Snapespersephone

I would really like to thank you for your timely answers to PMs that ask that you tell any changes that would need to be made. It makes it so much easier to take part in your RPs.
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

LittleKitten

MagicalPen

And yes - i do need character sheets from all interested people.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Scylla

I'll be making one up tomorrow. I'm away from home at the moment and only have my phone.

Vanetias

I could do the son, but I don't do incest.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry