Bi-Curious?

Started by Jester, August 30, 2007, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Two friends and friends for years. Both camping with our girlfriends and during the holiday play strip poker or dares or something and one friend is dared by his girlfriend to jerk the other off and unknown to the girls they have started something that the guys can't stop.

The first friend is actually bi and over the holidays keeps trying it on...The second tries to object at first until one day when sat in the bar the tension has gotten too much and the first friend tries again unil he has his friends cock in his hand and jerk him off under the table and slowly he convinces him to go further....A slow progression from Hetero to Bi-Curious. I would want to play the passive guy. Or the hetero one converted.

You can imagine it now. The card game and the girls are tipsy and quite happy to flirt with each other to tease their boys. The two girls offering to play with each other only if the two guys play tooo....

The camping could be over two weeks and there are opportunities for the guys to break away every so often and go to the pub on their own.

For me i will like the whole experience of being made to cum in awkward place by another man and also the different first times of performing oral and having sex sounds fun.

I would imagine we would NPC eachother's girlfriends and could perhaps include some mf and ff into the game if you fancy it.

Anyone interested? Happy to listen to ammendment or suggestions.

Happy to play with men or women wanting to play men.

Tom

I'd be happy to play this game with you. Let me know if you're interested. I can play either of the two males, and the NPC'ing of each other's girlfriends sounds like a good idea!

Jester

Great.

I'll draw up some descriptions for my guy and your girlfriend. I would like to play the hetero if thats ok and you play the bi friend keen to convert his friend after the card game.

Shall we start with a bit of an intro and then get onto the card game or would you prefer truth or dare?

If we did a card game we could use some dice to randomise the slow removing of clothes?

Tom

Ok. I'll follow with my descriptions pending your initial post. As for card game, or 'truth or dare' I have no preference. I've used 'truth or dare' many times before as a lead up to sexual activities, so it might fun to try the other one for variety. Your choice.

Jester

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10975.msg418310#new

Heres the game. Looking forward to it.

Let me know if the poker rules will work.