Therapist/Patient [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, May 22, 2011, 06:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I will be playing the male therapist and I am looking for someone to play the female patient who is addicted to sex.

A woman is addicted to sex and has just got married, unfortunately her husband is able to satisfy her completely as his stamina and libido simply does not match her own.  Slipping up a few times, she cheats with him and sleeps with other men to help get the edge off of her ever growing lust but she fears that at this rate she will get caught and cost her the marriage so a friend of hers suggest going to see a local therapist.

As she explains, in great detail, about her sexual life, experiences and how much she enjoys a nice male body and cock, the therapist gets very aroused as she is a very attractive woman and even if she has not meant to her words are teasing due to their naughty nature.  So the therapist suggests that acting out as an example would be beneficial, basically suggesting the two of them should have sex right there in the office and he convinces her by explaining that he can examine her thoroughly in action and it will help him come to a conclusion on a diagnoses and possible fix...plus it does not take much to convince her anyways since she finds him attractive as well and is craving a good fuck.

So that's the basic idea which can be tweaked and changed accordingly to the preferences of my role play partner as I would like to discuss some ideas and details before jumping right in.  Over time I would like the therapist to sort of become just the kind of medicine she needs as she continues to come back with regular scheduled appointments and relieves her sexual needs, kinks, and fetishes with the therapist while her husband thinks she is in just some normal session...thus how can she ever get caught? 

It can escalate from there though and go further and beyond just sex in his office, such as if she needs it really bad one night when her husband is out of town she calls up her therapist and he makes a house call.  So any twists like that can be added to the story...even eventual pregnancy if wanted.

PM if you are interested.