News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

olive smiles as the waiter slides a hot cup of coffee in front of her and watches as he sets a brimming bowlful of tea in front of the dragon. She chuckles softly watching him struggle with the gum in his mouth. Offering him a tissue, she smiles and says, "So tell me. Why are you so uptight and nervous today? This is obviously a very nice place. I don't think you have too much to worry about, here. You mentioned being hungry. What is it, exactly, that you like to eat?"

Wolf O Donnel

"What... when did i mention hunger?" I Look around again, from nerves as soon as she mentions them. "It's because... those humans that tried to kill me earlier...  i don't want to be found again...." I look at the tea and start slowly lapping at it as i look aound the room again...

olive

"Well you did say "food at last" when I gave you the gum. But no worries, I'm not too hungry right now either. This yummy coffee is hitting the spot for me," olive added and then continued to sip her coffee, blowing over the edge of the cup slightly.

Wolf O Donnel

I tilt my head slightly and look at Olive "What are you doing?" I smile weakly taking a small drink of my tea, my curiosity getting the better of me before pushing the gum out and onto the tissue.

olive

"Well little dragon," she says while looking at her watch and pushing her empty cup away from her, "I have to be going for a bit but it was fun hanging out with you for a while. Have a lovely day and we'll have to do it again, real soon." olive smiles and gathers her things, pats the little dragon on the head and makes her way toward the exit, stopping to wave once more before she steps out onto the street.

Wolf O Donnel

I sigh and watch Olive, then as she leaves i look around, not wanting to be alone i look around one final time and take to the air and fly after her.
"Olive, wait please..."

Izzie Aditi

Izzie stops in front of the door of the cafe and looks around the empty streets. A little hesitant, she slowly opens the door and peeks in. Seeing nobody, she sits down in a cozy corner and grabs a book out of her bag. "Foucault's Pendulum", she mutters as she looks at the cover, "Sounds interesting..." Opening it, starts to read and slowly gets lost in the words.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Wolf O Donnel

Hoping to find someone to talk to, someone to keep me company, i fly in soon after and lok around the large room. "Erm... Hello"

Izzie Aditi

Izzie looks up as she hears a faintly familiar voice and smiles wide when she sees the little dragon flying in. "Hey there!" she waves, "Want a drink?"
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Wolf O Donnel

I flutter over after seeing Izzie and carefully land on the table, standing in front of her. "It depends..." I look around, my nerves raising again...

Izzie Aditi

Frowning, Izzie tilts her head and gently pets the dragon's head. "What's wrong, little one? You seem nervous...?"

Wolf O Donnel

"I'm a dragon... i don't think i'm welcome here..." i look around slowly, trying to stay calm as people are served and attented to...

Izzie Aditi

Izzie smiles to reassure theron and winks: "I'm pretty sure dragons are allowed here, as long as they behave or breathe fire or something. Plus, if you're asked to leave, then so will I! So..up for that drink? What DO dragons drink really?" 

Wolf O Donnel

"Well... erm... it depends on my mood cause erm... well... i'm a partial shapeshifter." i look away nervously "The human in me will drink anything because the dragon in me enjoys it and vice versa..."

Izzie Aditi

She nods in understanding and raises a hand to call a waitress. "Green tea for me, what are you in the mood for, little one? My treat."

Wolf O Donnel

"Erm... Well, i wanted something of my own creation actually..." I look at the waitor innocently...

Izzie Aditi

Izzie frowns and laughs: "Oh really? What did you have in mind then?"

Wolf O Donnel

"Well, it sort of consists of... that brown stuff i had the other day... Chocolate, i think it was, some water, milk, apple juices, and then heated by my breath...

Izzie Aditi

Izzie nods: "Oh yes, I introduced you to chocolate! Loving it that much, aren't you?" She slowly starts drinking her tea and remarks: "You need any of the ingredients or did you bring them yourself? A dragon with a bag?" She chuckles and pokes you in the stomach.

Wolf O Donnel

"Well erm... I was hoping..." I look up at the waitor, a cheeky glint in my eye. "He might have the ingrediants for me to use."

Izzie Aditi

"Chocolate, water, milk and apple juice for my friend here..", Izzie nods to the waiter, "He has invented a new drink, maybe something to put on your menu in the future!" Turning back to theron, she smiles: "So, how are you doing today on this lovely Sunday?"

Wolf O Donnel

"Well, it was raining for me so i got all wet." *I open my wings, the puddle of water on my back splashing onto the floor. "that's a weight off..."

Izzie Aditi

"Ah, there are the ingredients!" She points at the waiter that approaches the table. "I'd love to see you do your magic but I must be off to an appointment." Grabbing her bag, she pets the little dragon on the head once more: "Hope to see you again soon!"

Wolf O Donnel

"Aw... ok Izzie... goodbye..." I sigh, waiting with my ingrdients, curling up and falling asleep on the table waiting for someone else...

Night Stalker

Leaving an assortment of hot/cold drinks along with freshly baked goods out for all to enjoy...
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker