Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynxKitten

Lynx turned to see Vladimir and let a smile curve her lips, "Maybe after a drink, dear."

Vladimir valentine

Hah no thancks I don't do that (for reasons)

LynxKitten

She giggles, "I meant after I have a drink."

Vladimir valentine

DeamonAndae19

How did I NOT see this place my first few run-throughs?

Oreo

It fell back a few months. It seems to be one of those threads that drops if people don't frequent it, but it's a great place to hang around and chatter/rp. Glad to see you found it.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

DeamonAndae19

ONly because I followed your link in the Doormat hehe

This reminds me of the Pub on Guild... It keeps dying, and I keep Necro'ing it heh

Oreo

No harm with Necro'ing here, or inviting others to socialize here either.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

DeamonAndae19

I'm aware of this fact, don't you worry, we just keep forgetting about the pub on guild XD

Vladimir valentine

I'm gonna abuse the juke box and play "mr.saxobeat" on it

DeamonAndae19

Do it, I dare you *Creates Fireball*

Vladimir valentine

Haha too late, and throw it I dare you ;p

DeamonAndae19

Throw it?

You nutz?

*Swallows said fireball*

Vladimir valentine

;p fine * breaks jukebox to keep mr.saxobat on repeat*

DeamonAndae19

*Watches Jukebox burst into flames, shorting out*

Nice try ;P

Vladimir valentine

Ok I didn't do it.....*akwardly slides away*

DeamonAndae19

DeamonAndae19

*Saunters in and clicks the lights on*

Looks like nothing interesting happened last night

*Proceeds to take the stools and chairs off the tables and counter, wiping the surfaces down*

LynxKitten

She sat back on her stool and took another sip of her scotch. "Oh yeah, that's the stuff," she giggled.

DeamonAndae19

He turns to face LynxKitten

"G'devening there Hon, how've you been?" He questioned pleasantly.

LynxKitten

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 04, 2012, 05:09:22 PM
He turns to face LynxKitten

"G'devening there Hon, how've you been?" He questioned pleasantly.
She smiled and raised her glass to Deamon, "I've been just fine, love. Better now with my scotch. How've you been, dear?"

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: LynxKitten on August 04, 2012, 06:06:09 PM
She smiled and raised her glass to Deamon, "I've been just fine, love. Better now with my scotch. How've you been, dear?"

He smiled and proceeds to polish yet another glass "I'm not so bad, all the better now I've got me some company, and that storms gone, y'been up to much?" He asked as he placed the glass on the counter, leaning against it on his elbows.

LynxKitten

She leaned against the counter and swirled the amber liquid in her glass idly, "Nothing much. My life is rather boring, to be honest." She smiled and perked her ears, "The 2nd was my little brother's birthday. He just turned 10, that was the most excitement I've had this week." She giggled and took another swig.

DeamonAndae19

With a chuckle he nodded "Yeah, I know how that feels, I wouldn't have been here tonight, had my weekend plans gone ahead" he said with a small sigh, tossing the towel in his hand under the bar, scratching his chin gently.

LynxKitten

"Oh? Don't you hate it when plans fall through? It's so frustrating!" she exclaimed with a soft chuckle.