Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

*Smirking as the blue dude slips the win out of her hands, Eithne nods patiently at his explanation and hides a smile as he kisses her,"He thinks he's getting away with this but he is so wrong.", she thinks to herself. And, sure enough, just as he starts to slip inbetween the shadows and places one foot into his realm she apparates from one place to another,from where she is to the edge of the shadows, where as a fellow blue creature she is comfortable and bites back a grin as she reaches into the shadow with the power of her blue magicks and grabs the WIN out of his hand, placing a quick kiss on his cheek, mischief in her eyes.* Ah, not so fast you. I know your vampire tricks can't compete with my magicks. *apparates away to some other part of her mountains with a wink* Later, vampire.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Story Tale

Slips past all the blue alarms and laser beams and drags the thread and her precious win back to the first page. "Shh, there there," she murmurs to the little win as she tucks it into the secret pocket of her jeans, "you are safe again, no more blue for you."

Grainne

Right after apparating, Eith looks down and...What?!..nooo winnn..squinting her eyes in frustration she apparates back to the same location and spies najlah and the win walking away. Once again calling her trusty hot pink Vespa to her side she hops on it and zooms past najlah, smacking her once on the rear to distract her and reaching quickly into her pocket to produce the win. "Aha!" She says, "See this is my win. Yours was," Shrugs, "I think I saw it hopping a ride the other direction." Giggles and zips off on her scooter.

Galanthor

With fierce determination Galanthor raises the pirate flag above his scooter and hops over to enter hers. With a growling "ARRGH" he draws his scimitar and takes the win only to run of and dig it somewhere on an island.

Grainne

Blinking, Eithne follows the pirate and sees where he digs it up. A small giggle escaping, she quickly digs it up when he's not there and slips the win inside her jacket as she sneaks away.

DajaOfTheNight

Hmmm....Aha! -throws Eithne kitties in teacups-

-snags the win as she drops it to catch the kitties- I WIN! -runs off-

Mordred

As Daja runs with her newly snagged win.. that very win then snags on a sudden dark little branch of shadow that appears in her path, which is instantly then snagged by these blue hands before I reach up and snag myself a wee bit more shadow and vanish into a swirling pool of dark matter. With win.. again having my precious, pulsating win.. which quivers in glee having been returned to her master's hands. Yessssss...
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*giggles as the poor kitties are hurled at her..catching the poor things before they get hurt..tsking at najlah as she runs away. Witnessing the blue vampire materialize and disappear..easily having figured out his trickery, she apparates to his corner of the cosmos on her own blue magicks and grabs the win out of his hands* Not so fast you! *disappearing to her remote own remote spot in the hills.*

Mordred

Way, way later.. he wakes to the sultry vibes of the distant pulse of the win.. wrapped around the pulse of the luscious one who now holds it. With any luck, she is sleeping with it snuggled in her arms.. requiring his thorough search. Jumping from his cozy box, the fanged thing speeds along to her domain, finds her bedroom window luckily open.. and is now peering down to the adorable Eithne dozing next to the win. Slipping it into his pocket, he whispers softly into her ear.. tempted to also take a little bite but instead giving a little lick.. "Naughty girl.. taking Mordred's win.. then taunting this creature with your delicious sleepy pulse. Thank you. I dare you to do that again." And with that, he is off to the local mini-mart to get a box of Count Chokula. With his win.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*Having had some lovely dreams in which a certain blue vampire whispered to her, Eithne wakes with a smile on her face and looks around, but then...* Hm..where's my win?? *Looking up she sees the window open and a knowing look passes through her eyes. Jumping up she runs to get dressed, and hops on her Vespa as she tunes her blue thoughts to finding the culprit. Figuring out where this lair of his she takes advantage of the daytime and sneaks in..taking the win from, now his sleeping form, and kissing his cheek,* You must think me daft,you..*she whispers and makes a break for it*

Skadii

*As she runs out the door, Cole catches her in her arms and kisses her so passionately that the win falls from her hands and she is left in a daze.* I will take that, my dear! *Cole hops on her pink cloud and floats away into the wide blue yonder...with the win grasped tightly in her hands*

Grainne

*Eithne, of course being caught off guard by the stealthy Cole, comes back to her senses, giggles once and then looks down realizing that her beloved win has been taken once again. Shaking her head at herself she seems to still be able to tell where it is,especially since she tagged it with a bit of magick. She focuses on it and realizes, looking up at the clouds, where it is. This time she calls on her super duper pink airplane and hops in it, zooming into the clouds, spies Cole with it and zips by grabbing the win out of her hands and winking,* Uhu! Don't you know that belongs to me, hun? Thanks for keeping it safe though..*And, with that she puts the plane into gear and speeds off.*

Zaphod

*tails her with his fighter jet and forces her to land on a deserted island. Confiscates the WIN and leaves her chained to a tree before hopping into his jet* Sorry, Eithne, you look super hot in black and I would love to spend some time with you on this island getting to know you and everything, but, well, you know how it is.. *zips off*

Grainne

*In spite of herself, she grins at Zaph as he chains her to a tree..then shakes her head and snaps out of the peculiar magick..* Oh! No..*fumes* I do not know. *squints in anger as he zips off, breathes and then focuses on the task at hand..because little did Zaph know but she has stowed a spelled skeleton key in a secret place on her person for just such emergencies. Closing her eyes she summons the key, which floats up to her, and taking it between her teeth unlocks the cuffs.* Now..for you Mr.*zipping off in her little plane, Eith moves in quietly behind Zaph in his plane and punches a button on her board, letting loose a sticky blob of marshmallow fluff.* Gotcha! *His plane beginning to go down she grabs the win off of him and waves as she leaves with a giggle*

Story Tale

"Would you like a drink, bag of peanuts? A pillow Sir?" Najlah pulls the goodies from her little cart-o-pleasure, slowly backing her way down the aisle of Eithne's plane. When her bottom strikes the door of the pilot's cabin she slides a drink from the cart and quietly steps into the brightly lit area. Not stopping to admire all the flashing lights she sets Eithne's drink down.  "Ma'am, your drink." She slips back out just as quietly as she had slipped in, only taking a small, sparkling bit of win with her.

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Caitlin

*Snags the victory from Izzie.*

Sorry girl, but feel free to reclaim it. ;)

Qt

*Jumps onto Caitlin and snatches Ze Win* Me win!

Kendra

*does an awesome fly by and catches the win*  ;D

Mordred

*watches in awe as the Archangel flies by.. for a moment considering luring a wild bundle of shadow to do a swapperoo with the furry thing she clutches close.. but then refocuses on the task of getting the win.. which is done easily by blowing into my win-whistle.. which promptly causes the Win to leap from the lovely Kendra's hands.. and into mine. "Easy", I whisper as the silly thing tries to pounce on my face to lick the blood.. being such a naughty little win.. before the Win and I vamoose into a dark blue vapor*
*See Pillory*

Adammair

It has been far too long since I've been here. I deserve the win! *follows the trail of blood from where Mordred vanished, and finds him, taking the WIN*

Thank you, good sir!

Grainne

*zooms by, once again on her trusty pink vespa and grabs the WIN from out of Adam's hands* Haha! Don't you know it's mine?

Adammair

*hails a taxi, hops in, and says "follow that pink vespa!" as the driver speeds out into the street in hot pursuit. Once alongside, he reaches out and swipes the WIN from Eithne." I got it!

Autumn52

Pops down part of the backseat of Adams taxi, steals the win, then pops open the trunk, jumps out and runs away with the win. *giggling*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Grainne

*laughs*

Spies the stunning redhead and zooms up behind her on her vespa, hops off, hugs the Queen of Hugs. And, having pocketed the WIN zips off it with a wink at her friend.