Star Trek (F/F)

Started by evilnerf, April 23, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilnerf

I'm currently craving a Star Trek RP possibly using Canon characters (but not necessarily).   I've put some ideas below, if you're at all interested, I'd love to talk more.   I prefer playing female characters, and I'm a frequent poster. I'm not expecting a whole lot of bites on these ideas as they are pretty darn geeky but I figure there's no harm in putting them out there.

Star Trek: Mercy
I'd love to do a plot involving Beverly Crusher during her time on the Enterprise.  I'd be happy to play as her, or with her.  Perhaps after joining the crew, she finds herself unable to move on from her dead husband.  Another person, a woman, surprisingly enough.  She makes her feel like a young woman again and they begin a torrid affair in the halls of the Enterprise, sneaking off to make love at every opportunity as they fall in love.

Star Trek: Holodeck
A woman is having a hard time adjusting to the fact that she is attracted to women.  Although same sex relationships are common in the future, she turns to the Holodeck to explore her feelings.  What she doesn't know is that the holodeck has become infected with a Sentient computer virus.  Sensing a kindred spirit, the the virus melds with the Holodeck characters that she creates and falls in love with the crew woman, eventually revealing her true nature to her.

Star Trek: Rejoined
A re-write of the Deep Space 9 episode where Jadzia Dax wishes to pursue a relationship with the new host of her previous spouse. Being married in a previous life, the two women know it's taboo for them to engage in a relationship, they hesitate, but finding that their feelings are just as strong, if not stronger then they ever were, they decided to begin again and flaunt Trill society.  I'd be willing to play with or against Jadzia Dax, Ezri Dax, Lenara Kahn or one or more original Trill characters.

Star Trek: Desire
The first female Klingon woman in starfleet has a problem... she has a ferocious libido that requires itself to be sated quickly and often.  She has a strong attraction for the head of her department (or perhaps the captain), and immediately and bluntly pursues her, refusing to take no for an answer. 

Star Trek: Yeoman
Being a captain in the 23rd century is hard, especially if you're one of the few women captains in starfleet.  In the midst of a five year mission, she decides to do something she said she would never do.  She decides to ask her cute, young Yeoman out for a date.

Star Trek: Marriage
Two crew members strike up a romance aboard the ship.  There's a hitch though.  One of them is married.  She's a Denobulon, for whom polyandrous relationships are the norm.  She proposes that her new lover join her family unit, but there is some inevitable culture shock that comes with joining a Denobulan family.

A The New Girl
Life on a starship is hard.  I'd like to explore the romantic adventures of a single new crew member as she sows her oats aboard her new ship.  I imagine that she'd have a number of partners and would have difficulty keeping them all straight.  I suppose what I'm seeking really is a sexy college romp but set aboard a starship.

An Orion of My Own
A group of Orion slaves are rescued from a slave ship.  One of the women on the ship is a young Orion girl who has never been anything but a slave.  She immediately latches onto her rescue, a young lieutenant.  Although keeping her as a slave is out of the question, the lieutenant is put in charge of her rehabilitation and they soon bond and fall in love.

Exploring Human Sexuality
A young half-Vulcan (or possibly android) crewman wants to investigate the dynamics of human sexual activity.  Perhaps she's just experimenting to learn more, or perhaps there's another crewman she has a crush on and wishes to know more before she confesses her feelings.  She experiments in a holodeck with different traditional human rituals.  She explores a wide variety of scenarios and situations to learn more.  Perhaps she creates a holodeck version of her crush and tries out different techniques with her (like Geordi Laforge and Leah Brahms) or she creates her own holodeck woman (like Commander Riker and Minuet) and experiments with her.

Other characters I wouldn't mind playing as or with, but I don't have any specific ideas:
TNG: Crusher, Troi, Ro, Sito Jaxa
DS9: Kira, Dax
VOY: B'lanna, Janeway
ENT: T'pol, Hoshi

evilnerf

Been a while since I've played a star trek plot.  Looking to give this a try!  If you have any star trek plots of your own, feel free to propose them.