Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianna Paige

gives a light kiss on the cheek covered in blue stuff.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mordred

Gives the lovely one with the tauntingly gorgeous neck a soft press of my lips just below her ear.. getting a dose of her wild pulse.. leaving a small smear of blue. "It matches the small drop now on your lips, lovely one."
*See Pillory*

Adrianna Paige

She smiles softly before reaching up to remove the cigar from his mouth and softly kisses his lower lip, gently sucking on it before slowly letting it go and placing the cigar between his lips as her eyes flicker along his face. "Thankyou ...."
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mordred

Back he travels.. just to that delicious moment when his lower lip was held so perfectly.. his upper pressing down a bit to take a juicy little hold of her upper lip.. nibbling softly yet with enough pressure to feel the sweet song from inside her veins. Being back in the moment that was, as she speaks her words.. his own echo the same thought.. then also.. "Mmm.. you are more than welcome."
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*Sneaks in and returns an itty bitty smooch on his cheek, getting some blue stuff on her in the process. Licks her lips, grins and giggles..* Oh! It is blueberry.  ;D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mr Bigglesworth

*Quietly slides up behind her, brushing her hair to the side, softly kisses the side of her neck*

Grainne

*sighs and leans her head to the side for him, then shifting a bit, reaches up and lays small kisses along his jaw*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Biman258

*comes up behind her wrapping my hands around her and kissing her neck*

MiaFire

-quietly walks up to his side and kissing the top of his bicep-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

EternalChameleon

*Walks toward Mia, glancing her over briefly head to toe, grinning sheepishly to himself.  If she doesn't dodge his advances, he backs her against the wall and grabs both wrists, slamming them to the wall above her head.  Mouth hovering over hers, he teasingly moves to take her scent in from her neck to her collarbone.  A light lick is placed to her soft milky flesh, and then with that sheepish smirk replaced, a nice deep kiss is placed to those lips as his body leans in against hers to briefly pin her for the moment in a lustful embrace.*

MiaFire

-Watches the approaching new face to her, smiling in friendly greetings, and finding her back to a wall before even getting a hello past her lips. Curious, she lets him bring her wrists over her head, finding the wall as cool to her fingers as her shoulders felt them to be, where they weren't covered by the tank top, and whispered her hello as he teased with lips so close to hers, so that hers might brush his when they formed the word. At the brushing drag of his nose and the hint of his lips on her neck, her head tilted up and against the wall, to expose more of her neck for his explorations, shivering lightly in surprise at the lick, leaving her lips parted and returning the deep kiss with quick, gentle flicks of her tongue. A lift of one foot to the wall, with knee bent allows her to try to push off the wall with her hips and press into his in return, with her hands still pinned beneath his.-
-

EternalChameleon

Hoo girl, I can't reply to that, it won't be very PG-13 lmao

MiaFire

-smiles and kisses his lips- You started it. :P
-

Breathless Intent

*kisses her hand delicately* Lady Mia ;)

MiaFire

-Kisses Breathless' cheek- Nice seeing you, Breathless.
-

DeamonAndae19

*Kisses MiaFire's hand, and trails up her arm*

Greetings, m'lady

(Yeah, I'm just getting involved in the site for the time being >_>)

Alouette

~Places one kiss at the corner of Daemons mouth because she doesn't know him well enough for an all out tongue fest~

Alouette  
The little lark that could

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Alouette on July 30, 2012, 07:54:30 PM
~Places one kiss at the corner of Deamons mouth because she doesn't know him well enough for an all out tongue fest~

Sorry, I had to fix your typo of my typo xD

*Kisses Alouette's cheek softly, then scampers away.*

OrchidofDarkness

-Gives every one a butterfly kiss -
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

*Kisses Orchid softly* Nice to see you back, its been a while, or at least it seems that way.

OrchidofDarkness

-Gives Mr.B a kiss right back- Yes its been a while.

DeamonAndae19

*Kisses the back of Orchid's neck* Hai again

OrchidofDarkness

Smiles and gives Andae a soft kiss on the cheek- hi

Breathless Intent

*tackles Orchid and smooches all over her pretty face*

Mr Bigglesworth