Guys and Dolls: A Mob Story [Interest Check]

Started by NileGoddess, June 08, 2010, 02:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empyrean

I'm thinking that even if she's on the side of the angels (which isn't certain at this point as I'm just tossing ideas about), this reporter is not afraid of a little hacking and going into dirty places to get the scoop. Would that be a problem?

NileGoddess

It sounds like it could work. It's a free form game, so anything goes, but we have to keep a good order to things. Otherwise, it turns into a train wreck. If you want, you can draft up a character and post it in the character thread.

Empyrean

Okay. I'll get to work on it in the morning for you. :)

Aiden

This game still looking for players, have a few character concepts I would like to throw out.

NileGoddess

Aiden

I have a few

A lawyer who specializes real estate law, who made it as zoning officer for the state. Became wealthy with his deals, allowing certain buildings and projects to be built if his hands were greased enough but kept a fairly clean record. After making his fortune he is turning it to make a climb up the political ladder with his goal set on senator.
(If no one is mayor currently, he can be serving his final year and makes his speech that he intends to run for senator)

A arms dealer looking to expand his arms trafficking network to the east coast (from the west) to secure a route from a new source. He is truly neutral when it comes to who buys from him. Pay him enough and he keeps you supplied with all the newest shit to wage a war.

Final one
A drug trafficker who is intent on being the only source in the city. (I'm not sure if you guys are suppliers our being supplied) is the latter he is looking to take the spot of who ever is supplying.

Primarch

Quote from: Aiden on July 03, 2010, 11:41:35 AM
Final one
A drug trafficker who is intent on being the only source in the city. (I'm not sure if you guys are suppliers our being supplied) is the latter he is looking to take the spot of who ever is supplying.

I like this one myself.

Primarch

Right, the player I was threading with, Tori, has bowed out of the game, any have a thread or interested in starting a thread that would let me get back to posting?  ;D

Marie Reynolds

Hmm id be interested in playing a Consilgliere if there is any spots still open.

NileGoddess

Feel free to post your character in the character thread! The link is on the opening post of this thread.

Phobetor

This is my first time trying my hand at Group Game and so I was wondering if I could start out small? I REALLY want to do a Mob story but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew lol

I kinda took the information from Clyde 'Chief C' Wilkinson's bio. It says he stops at Lou's Bakery every morning? I was wondering if perhaps I could be the daughter of Lou, coming back from college to help her Father run his business? I have a couple of ideas with that already but I wanted to see if that was acceptable?

Thanks! =)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

RedEve

I love this idea.

Would there be a place for a vigilante type whose aim it is to take the families down?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Snow Cherry

@GrapeTootsiePop & RedEve --  Yes, I believe NileGoddess has set this group roleplay up so that anyone can join at any time. We are still an active group, still open for new people...

I suggest reading through our active threads and getting a good feel for things, finding out how you can fit in. We are always tossing around storylines and ideas to try and get some good drama going:
Police Station
'The Sweetest Sin' Strip Club
Pavlovich Mansion
Waterfront Properties
Gizeni Mansion
Downtown New York

When you have a pretty good idea of what kind of character you want to play and how he/she will fit in, create a CS sheet and post it in here:
Character Thread

This should get your feet wet!!   ;)

Phobetor

Alright, I'll do a CS Sheet. I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit my character in somewhere. =)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Snow Cherry

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on August 10, 2010, 11:21:51 AM
Alright, I'll do a CS Sheet. I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit my character in somewhere. =)

We look forward to having you.   ;D

RedEve

I posted a CS in the character thread, hope that is alright...
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Snow Cherry

Quote from: RedEve on August 10, 2010, 11:43:30 AM
I posted a CS in the character thread, hope that is alright...

It is great!

A lot of our storyline planning happens in the ooc thread. Maybe we can work on trying to fit you and GrapeTootsiePop into the game somewhere!

Odin

Is this still recruiting? I'd like to join if there is room.

Snow Cherry

Yes, still accepting players.   :-)  There is plenty of room to fit you in.