News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Misfits

Started by Callie Del Noire, December 17, 2011, 10:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Quote from: Cecilia on November 26, 2012, 10:24:52 AM
Just watched the first episode of season 4 last night...I was so grossed out by the hack saw scene I don't know if I want to continue.  From the looks of things, it isn't likely to get any better, either.  Rudy is repulsive in a not funny way--Nathan pulled off the smarmy in a charming quirky way that Rudy just does not.  I just am not feeling the same 'quirky' love I was during season 1.  :(

You summed up my feeling really well. Especially as it comes to the difference between Rudy and Nathan. Nathan had a roguish boyish charm to him. Rudy is just rude and not charming in the least. Rudy just isn't likable, in my opinion.

ulthakptah

Quote from: Moraline on November 26, 2012, 12:15:52 PM
You summed up my feeling really well. Especially as it comes to the difference between Rudy and Nathan. Nathan had a roguish boyish charm to him. Rudy is just rude and not charming in the least. Rudy just isn't likable, in my opinion.
Spoiler like an actual spoiler
It's really sad that the most charming and likable Rudy the the bat shit crazy psychopath on with the ukulele.

But yeah I just watch the 5 in season 4. The show isn't even comedy anymore, it's all boring drama now.

Cecilia

Remember when they accidentally kept killing all their parole officers, and you couldn't help but laugh at it?  I miss that...

ulthakptah

I wouldn't mind if they "accidentally" killed the current probation worker. Not a fan of him.

Cecilia

Just saw him at the end of the first episode...he seems quite nasty and worthy of a bludgeoning.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Cecilia on November 27, 2012, 09:11:38 PM
Just saw him at the end of the first episode...he seems quite nasty and worthy of a bludgeoning.

I want them to feed him to a woodchipper

Cecilia

I just want to be able to laugh when they do it.

MadnessChi1d

I liked this show, right up until they killed off Simon, the fifth time... I think. The only reason I would watch it again is if they brought back Nathan Young with his immortality.

Callie Del Noire

I got to admit.. the latest ep is a bit of a hoot..

The whole numbers power was awesome. :D

Callie Del Noire

The last two eps have been.. okay.. mostly though.. between last season's finale and this season.. I'll have to look more closely at any new seasons that come up. I'm not enjoying it as much as prior seasons.

Callie Del Noire

And it drags me back into the series.. sigh..

Used some of my Xmas gift cards to get season 5.

I was out..and drug me back in.

ulthakptah

Prepare for disappointment.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ulthakptah on January 08, 2014, 03:22:17 AM
Prepare for disappointment.

It's okay so far..

I do like how they resolved 'Amnesia Chick's story' a bit so far. :D