Sea Serpents and Whale Wangs

Started by Spookie Monster, February 28, 2008, 05:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

First, please know that I don't spend my days seeking out information on the genitalia of various forms of sea life.

Honestly.

That said, a doctor named Charles Paxton, of the University of St Andrews, has apparently suggested that whale penises might have been the inspiration for certain stories of sea serpents.  He specifically refers to the tale of Hans Egede, which I personally thought was cool because I was reading a bit about it just a couple of days ago.

Enjoy!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

strangely made

For gods sake don't let Sherona see this thread :)

But yes, I can see how his theory could correct.

Elvi

SHERONA!
WARNING:
DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK
AND FOR HEAVENS SAKE, IF YOU DO...DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP!
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Trieste

O_o

Does ... Does Sherona have a phobia of whale penises? *stares*

Elvi

Well.....yes I suppose she has....especially if it's attached to a whale...
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vekseid

I like the first comment.

Two very aroused males right next to each other.

Sherona

lmao its not whale phallus that I am ....having issues with. Its just whales themselves, and by the name of the thread had no desire to click on the link though I can see where those without weird phobias of gigantic mammals that swim around lurking beneath the ships that sail on the waters, could find it interesting :P If someone would like to sum it all up for me in pm so I dont have to look at video mgiht be interesting :P

yes..I know...I have issues.

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Sherona on March 01, 2008, 08:25:16 AM
lmao its not whale phallus that I am ....having issues with. Its just whales themselves, and by the name of the thread had no desire to click on the link though I can see where those without weird phobias of gigantic mammals that swim around lurking beneath the ships that sail on the waters, could find it interesting :P

Well, I might be able to find some photos or videos with walrus penises, if you'd prefer...

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Sabby

I have no doubt of that... its a Series of Tubes

NightBird

Trieste

Actually, that seal toy looks interesting. It's something I'd try out at least once. Twice if it didn't hurt too much. ... or maybe if it did, depending.

Sherona, it's hypothesizing that the explanation for a fairly famous sea serpent sighting was a male whale swimming ... oddly. Maybe a couple of the sightings. They figure the ship hands saw a type of whale they weren't familiar with, took that as the head/frill of a sea serpent in 'olden' days... and the long, floppy, pointy, pink wang of a very excited whale was mistaken for a sea serpent tail.

That's the long story short. *nods*

Hunter

Quote from: Sherona on March 01, 2008, 08:25:16 AM
yes..I know...I have issues.

So do I, that's why I'm here    ;D ;)