Dungeon Runners (Non-Con, DnD 5e)

Started by ShadowFox89, July 16, 2016, 06:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

I m not Sure how quick i can get a character up, My grandfather is in his final Stages of his Journey through Hospice care.So things are a bit hectic right now.

ShadowFox89

Do we have anyone else interested in joining in? The concepts look good so far.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Faeli

Well, I keep clicking this damn thread, so I think its fair to say I must be interested *wriggle*

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Faeli

I'm right in the middle of a move, but I'll try boss!

Haztur

lol now that i recheck this... too many tanks already on line :P
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

ShadowFox89

You can always make a glass cannon paladin :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ArinTalis

Or a War Domain Cleric? A cleric would be nice. XD

ShadowFox89

Classes in 5e don't really lock you in to a role. Bard, Cleric, Druid, and Paladin all get healing stuff. Barbarians are actually amazingly tanky. A bard can fill any role, and a swashbuckler rogue with defensive duelist can make for a somewhat decent solo target tank.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Haztur

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 21, 2016, 11:36:10 PM
You can always make a glass cannon paladin :P

intriguing concept....

and the War Cleric counts as tank, I have done that before :D

oh well, I just finished the description for a wizardress or sorcress, we can leave teh glass paladin for aforeseable future.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Haztur

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 17, 2016, 10:49:51 PM
If I ran a dungeon, I'll volunteer to take on the extremey-iest of the prospective players. I had an idea very similar to this, in which highly-monetized and broadcast adventures ranged from safe (almost campy) adventures in which there is always a happy ending... to adventurers that are considered snuff and likely illegal, showing a bloodthirsty audience young adventurers getting raped, eaten, killed, ect.

Of course, I respect O/Os... but my own o/os are pretty broad. I know Shadow's not thrilled about bestiality and the like, so I can offer to take on any players who are looking for some of the more extreme kinks out there. :P

Definitively interested in this show, lol just would prefer not to be killed or maimed, is hard to continue entertaining the audiences, but I can see an unlucky adventuress turned into an slave after one too bad dungeon run.

Name: Sophie
Race: Human
Class: Wizard or Sorcerer
Brief history: Sophie was born into a noble family and from an early age she was trained and schooled to master the arcane powers, unfortunately soon after finished her studies her family fell in bad times and went into bankruptcy... and one of the exchanges demanded form her parents was to deliver her to a noble as payment, for marriage or slavery, she never knew, she escaped before could take hold on her. Now she wanders midlands searching to make a name of herself and make her own fortune. Even in the dire circumstances she is, she presents as if top of the world, arrogant and prideful, but not totally obnoxious, this is in part to try to hide her own insecurities.

Physical Description: Sophie is blond and blue eyed beauty with a supple cream white skin. She could win a beauty contest, but probably she will lose any athletic endeavor.   
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character on/offs: Sophie is bi and believes in being on top, at least that is what she tells herself, she is a closet sub with preference for males. She is still naive so she can be seduced and wont resist too much if falling into non-con with other humans or demihumans, monster is another matter, but she would submit quickly enough if she gets too exited or can't free herself soon enough. While she would be careful into what kind of contract she employs herself, she could be outsmarted into signing something that would be a lot more dangerous or demanding that she was aiming for.

Player on/offs: offs: deform, maim, scar, scat,  bath games, death (at least permanent), otherwise I am open to try almost anything, but if a bit extreme I would be happy to talk about it before, personally I would love her being raped and abused by all kind of monsters, also retirement through being sold into slavery is not unwelcome.
-Mark Twain

ShadowFox89

No one will be killed in the dungeon, I'm not a fan of guro. There will probably be some sort of time limit, just to put a competitive spin on it. And if someone gets left behind tl the abuses of a monster... well, it looks like we might have 2 groups, so I'm sure the other group could rescue them.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Faeli

Name: Miranda Bradley
Race: Elf
Class:  Cleric
Brief history: Miranda was a positively awful little elf.  Born to a harlot, she was the only one of her mother's children to be born a full-blooded elf and, as a result, instantly considered herself to be superior to all of her siblings.  She lied about them, stole from them, sold their things to the class bullies, and generally didn't consider their rights or values for a single second.  For a very long time, she got away with it.  Her siblings often grew much faster than her, and so she was constantly coddled and treated as a baby despite being far older and wiser than her siblings.  Each time one of them would try and defend himself, she would get him branded as a bully for overpowering her much frailer frame.

Eventually however, she got caught and her mother caught onto her game.  She opted to send Miranda into the Sisterhood of Nrathor, the god of strength and discipline.  Nrathor's priesthood was devoted to the idea that the strong deserved to subjigate the weak, the weak survived by proving useful =to the strong, the use of guile or seduction to manipulate your betters was a mortal sin, and that anything unfortunate that occurred to a person was punishment for a previous failing.  Miranda's willful core set her up for a lot of punishment in her early year and, as she grew and matured, her slim figure and full breasts led her to an entirely different set of punishments as she came of age.  She initially tried to complain to the priests of the abuse she suffered but very quickly learned that the priesthood considered it the due of those stronger than her to use her as they would.

While her mother initially planned to pull her out of the priesthood after a humbling decade or so, she unfortunately was arrested for passing a venerial disease to a duke and was unable to do so, leaving Miranda to slowly come to be the idea Priestess of Nrathor, and she has recently graduated and been sent out into the world to spread the faith and make herself useful.

Physical Description: Miranda has been dressed in a way to catch the eye and ensure she is fully available to be used by anyone able to overpower her.  Her robes are tight and her nipples visible pressing against them, while her dress is little more than a sash that dangles in front of her semi-translucent panties.  She has light blonde hair and an expression which shifts from a flushed embarrassment when someone is too obvious about oogling her to a smug reliance when someone isn't.

Character on/offs: Miranda signed a very broad contract, explaining that anything which happened to her was something she deserved for failing her God.  However, she is still deeply prideful and will actively hate and flail against any rapist, mollesters, or anyone that would use her as a whore.

Player on/offs: My only hard limits are character death, guro, scat, and permanent torture (IE removal of limbs or having eyes popped out)

Daril

Looks like people are using pictures, so I think I'll add one to Maria's profile as well.

Any idea how the characters are going to be divided into teams?  If FoxyOni doesn't mind I'd sort of like Maria to be in the same team as her half elf Ghanima.  I was thinking Maria might take a fancy to Ghanima and plan on trying to buy the other girl's freedom when things are done (yeah, she'd be getting way ahead of herself thinking like that).

Marie Reynolds

Hope I am not to late with my entry.

Name:Thia Siannodel
Race:Half-Elf
Class:Rogue
Brief history:Thia  might have gown up with a fairly average upbringing amongst The Siannodel family if it wasn't for the fact that She was the product of a Dalliance with a human. She received the standard education of most of the other children of the family but was never really treated as part of the family more of a burden, The only exception to this was the youngest Daughter of the line  Lia She saw her as a sister cause they grew up together. All the older sibling and Adults always acted as  Thia was not really there. They saw to her needs to live but not much else. As she grew up and reached adult hood she was left to her own devices and was free to come and go as she pleased and do what she wanted but she could never have a family. In this time of peace she found the competitions at the dungeon to earn her accolades and praise and excitement that filled a lot of the void that Lia Could not fill.

Physical Description: Thia Stands 5'7” and weighs 155lbs. Her cause her that bit of extra weight gives her that right amount curves that enhances her looks by it settling in all the right places. Her straight black hair falls just below and over her shoulders and she has brilliant blue eyes with flecks of gold. Between her eyes and just enough pointed ears hinting at the parts of her mixed heritage.
Character on/offs: Bondage, Sensory Deprivation, Tickling, Stuck in traps and left to escape on or her own or spend a term of 48 hours in service to whoever rescued her. Terms of Service to who rescued her, No abuse, No impregnation, No sex with partners with STDs. No Mutilation, No rape, No Bestiality. Her contract Also included if had to be retrieved by the Staff by the end of the day she had to become a challenge in the Dungeon and the only way she stops being a challenge is when she bests a runner by wining against them by trapping them. Her contract also states that the dungeons she runs in are geared towards capturing her be it with traps people wielding bolas and nets and various types of restraints. Psychological torture and mind games are acceptable to get her to admit defeat or capture. Contest of wit, will and skill giver her the biggest rushes.
Player on/offs: On's:
Bondage, Tickling, Orgasm Denial, Emotional Intimacy, Sensory Deprivation, Cosplay, Feet, Stockings,Medical Restraints and Bondage while wearing clothes .

Offs:
Incest Toilet play, Piss play, Scat, Mutilation, Rape play and  Water sports.

Please keep in mind these are my major on's and offs if its not on the list i will at least discuss but if i turn down it being involved please respect my decision thanks!

ShadowFox89

Alright, let's see who we have so far....

ArinTalis - Kairen, Human Fighter
Foxy Oni - Ghanima, Half-elf Bard
TheFourthShade - THE SILVER SCARRRRRRR, Half-Orc Monk
Daril - Maria, Human Fighter
Haztur - Sophie, Human Wizard or Sorcerer
Faeli - Miranda, Elf Cleric
Marie Reynolds - Thia, Half-Elf Rogue

If I can get one more caster type, we can get two groups of four going, rotating out between dungeons.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Guancyto

Ah, what the hell, I have been recruited.

Name: Cathari Alaskel
Race: Razorclaw Shifter
Class: Sorcerer

Character sheet.

Brief History: An alley cat from a big city where bloodlines are downright bizarre and most people have a little trace of something supernatural in them, Cathari's life was rough-and-tumble, playing songs and dancing to put food on the table. That is, until she started accidentally setting things on fire. Taken in by an academy she managed to eke out an education in the magical arts (at least enough to not constantly be a danger to everyone around her, accidentally at least). Naturally dungeon competitions were the way to get to try out her skills in a controlled environment (because actually going out and fighting monsters for real? A lot less appealing).

Physical Description: Lighter in heritage than a lot of her kind, while not actively shifting Cathari has managed to get away with snow white hair, cat ears and a tail poking out of her spellcasting robe. Short and slight of build, she certainly doesn't have the physique that would be associated with a dungeon runner.
Character picture

Character O/O: Openly bisexual, more liberated than church-folk, and not above whips and chains, Cathari nonetheless didn't pay nearly enough attention to the stipulations of the contract and signed something very permissive. Something about the shiny objects in the room was quite distracting.

Player O/O: No hard torture or mutilation, no non-sentient bestiality, no toilet stuff, no snuff, no inflation. Oh, and no STDs.

Daril

You're kind of making me wish I was playing a more mischievous character.  One who might be inclined towards tail grabbing.  :D

Chulanowa

If you can find room, i'd like to erm, squeeze in a character.

Ridiculous Battle Costumes

REALLY ridiculous battle costume

WHAT battle costume?

Slacking
Ogzi Thorn
(AKA Derk the Destined)
Half-orc barbarian Adventurer!
(Sheet)

Background: Some adventurers are born into desperate poverty. others are born on the battlefield. Still others are descendants of gods or dragons. Sometimes though, they are born in a nondescript village with a doula tutting nearby, because a half-elf and a half-orc loved each other very very much. In fact pretty much everything about Ogzi's past was pretty bland, aside from the fact he was unusually short for a half-orc (five-foot two!) and that it turns out he was pretty handy with an oven.
   He could have melted into obscurity like so many others, but no! That would not do for Ogzi! Having watched no small number of Adventures in his dozen-and-some years, he often fancied of his role in the affair. But alas, opportunity never seemed to rise, and he kept making a living on hte leavening of his loaves, and odd jobs, and other frustrating mundanities.
   Until he found the recruitment flier, gambled with people who probably don't take losing very well, and worked his hump off to get his Adventurer's license! Oh sure, it's taken a few cosmetic changes - Ogzi Thorn appears to the viewers as Derk the Destined, a barbaric tribesman from Lands Far Off™, in trademark horned helmet and random weapons (usually spiky!) but hey, that's showbusiness! Deep down inside, he's still the same old lovable Ogzi, right? Right?
   Well yes, actually. He is. He's been in the business for over a year now, showing off his flashy moves, really getting into his role - even if, really, running around screaming with a spiked club and a horned helmet strikes him as a little racist. In fact that's why he's signed on to be a Dungeon Runner! Unwisely with hte same people he signed on to be a gladiator with, last year.

The Interview
"Are you tired of living in fear that maybe that HOUSECAT is going to slit your throat while you sleep?
Are you tired of earning one silver piece a day doing unskilled labor while all the cool people go out on ADVENTURES?
Do you want to go out and earn THOUSANDS OF GOLD PIECES for HALF A DAY'S WORK?
Do you want to slay DRAGONS, bed foreign maidens, and plunder ancient dungeons?

If you said YES to any of these questions, you are eligible to be taken on contract in a local adventurer's guild TODAY. For just 10 insignificant gold pieces each, Rygar & Morvald Adventuring Guild Agency will set you up with a client and a sponsor to begin adventuring THE VERY NEXT DAY. Parties in excess of three members get a 2 gold discount!"
"Oh hell yes!" Ogzi breathed. He opened his hand, looking at, yup, one silver piece. And he still had pretzel dough under his nail! He slipped the coin into his pocket and gnawed the hardened flour out as he stared at the flyer. Ten gold pieces wasn't so insignificant, really. But he could maybe sell his belongings down on the Eei Bay. And there was that gnome wizard whose ads insisted you didn't really need kidneys... Ogzi shrugged. He'd figure it out! There was a harsh ripping noise as he yanked the flyer from its place on the signpost... leaving half of it ON the post. "Shoot. That always works in the books..." He gingerly removed that half, too, and scurried off to see about financing his dreams.

Some dream. Here he sat in a stuffy waiting room. A shaky-looking elf had just gotten called in, leaving Ogzi next in line. After him... Ogzi turned to evaluate the competition... A gnomish man, fez cocked low to his brow, wobbling his head to make the tassel sway. Most unusually, the gnome wore a pork chop tied around his neck. The hobling stared, unnoticed, and was just about to ask, when the interviewer's door swung open and a voice called, "Mr. Thorn?" Shaken from his bafflement, Ogzi hopped to his feet and passed the elf as he existed, looking completely stricken. Oh boy, what am I doing... Ogzi had time ot wonder before the door closed shut behind him.
   "Mr. Ogzi Thorn," the interviewer mused, her eyes on a form. Ogzi swallowed, watching the stunning half-elven woman as she perused. After a moment, she lifted a quill. "What is your profession, mr. Thorn?"
   "Oh! Uhm, I'm... I'm a pastry chef, ma'am..." Ogzi started, wincing inwardly. Pastry chefs don't go on adventures!
   "Mmmm. Pasty chefs don't go on adventures, mr. Thorn." Damn. She lifted her eyes up, then down to his height. "What brings you to my office, exactly. I didn't order any turnovers."
   Ogzi fought the blush of embarrassment. "Well, ma'am, it was either this or I would have to gnaw my own leg off to get out of that job..."
   The interviewer made a note. "Oh, would you... Well, that's something. It says here you enjoy... badminton?" an incredulous look from those ice-chip elven eyes.
   "Badminton and dodgeball, ma'am. I mean, I didn't ENJOY the dodgeball, see, I had this coach, and he had a sack of wrenches, and every time we-"
   "How many basilisks have you slain?" the half-elf interrupted, peering down her nose at the half-orc.
   "B-beg pardon?" Ogzi stammered, nearly biting his tongue.
   "Basilisks. Lizards, of a sort, that turn their foes to stone with but a look. How. Many. have. You. Slain?"
   Ogzi stared, and cleared his throat. "Well. I once told off my Aunt Mazel after she got drunk and started a row on yuletide..."
   "And is your aunt Mazel a basilisk?"
   "Well, she kind of looks like one, in the right light? And she has this, you know, stare..." Ogzi shifted on his feet as the interviewer made another note on her paper. This was not going well.
   "Mister Thorn, have you ever held a sword?"
   "Lots of times!" Ogzi's chest puffed a bit, confident in his answer.
   "Have you ever held one when you weren't checking it into the cloakroom for someone else?" Ogzi's chest deflated and he could only mumble a reply. There was another pause as she wrote more. "And what, oh do tell, do you think you could bring to our organization?"
   "Oh! well! I was planning on taking a role as a paladin! I always wanted to be the big hero, you know, center stage, helping my party out, and..." Ogzi started ticking off one by one on his fingers.
   "Have you ever considered being a berserker?" The interviewer lifted a golden brow.
   "A bers... what? No, I've... Oh, how about a monk, you know, I could fly through the air with feet of fury and have wise sayings, like... hiyaaa!" Ogzi made a few chops and kicks in the air.
   "Yes, but have you considered a life of a berserkergang?"
   "What's a bers.. oh. A monk does not berserk" Ogzi huffed indignantly, seating his knuckles on his hips.
   "Well, we have an opening for a berserker."
   Well, that's just great Ogzi thought. He pursed his lips, and was just about to speak up again, when the blonde half-elf beat him to it.
   "Mr. Thorn, you seem to have no qualifications whatsoever. You baked cakes, got bored, and now you want to run off and fight dragons as a paladin. Not even one - one basilisk slain!" She eyed him over, one brow lifting. "Strip."
   "See, I was hoping to start on the bottom, get some experience and work my way up, maybe start with a skinny kob- wait, what?!" Ogzi's hands went to the buttons of his shirt, protectively.
   "Strip. If you're going to get eaten by a grue - and it happens more often than you think - I want our viewers go get the most of their darkvision, if nothing else. And frankly," she tapped the sheet, "Your options are limited. Let's see what the viewers might have to look forward to."
   A red flush burned beneath his green cheeks. For a moment, Ogzi hesitated... but you know what? This was show business. Swallowing thickly,, he began unfastening belts and unhooking buttons, shicking out of his (inexpensive) finery, ending with his undergarments shed atop that borrowed suit, both hands cupped as best he could over his groin.
   For a long moment, silence reigned in the office. Finally, the half-elf reached over to touch the message stone on her desk. "Chloe?"
   "Yes, Ms. Illivulliel?" came the voice of the receptionist though the magic of the stone.
   "Cancel my two o'clock. Something... is coming up." The elf's eyebrow rose as well.
   "Very well,. What should I do with Pork Chop?"
   "Well, he's been there two days, a few more hours won't hurt him..." The interviewer lifted her finger from the device and smiled at Ogzi. "We may have an opening for you after all, Ogzi."
   Ogzi gulped, and let his hands fall away.

Some undetermined time later, Ogzi left the interview office with a spring in his step and a soreness in his back, and a license in his pocket (as a berserker, naturally...). The gnome was still sitting there, still watching his tassel. This time, Ogzi had to ask... "Hey, what's... what's with the pork chop?"
   "I want to be a werewolf!" the gnome replied with a squawk, never looking away from his fez's tassel.
   Today had been a strange day, and Ogzi pressed his lips together as he left the office, determined to not make it any stranger...

Personality - Ogzi Thorn: Ogzi's a nice young man, really; he reads, he bakes, he writes and loves to dance, even (and he's pretty good at it, or so he's been told.) generally he's easygoing and friendly, though trends towards shyness in new groups or social situations - he's still not used to the "lifestyle" of an Adventurer. One development of his time "acting" though, is he's actually found some respect for his tribal heritage, however distant and diluted it might be - He's fiercely loyal and protective of his parties, both former and current, and while he'll happily laugh and trade insults directed at him, such bad attitudes towards his friends might get someone a foot to the groin.

Personality - Derk the Destined: Clad only in a loincloth and the horned helmet of his savage ancestors, it's Derk the destined! Hailing from the snarling wilderness of the far north, he is a brooding, dangerous predator, a wolf given humanoid form! Hundreds of skinny kobolds EVIL BASILISKS have fallen beneath his blades and bludgeons! SEE! him take on the armies of the Ghoul Lord Axenthertaupt! WITNESS! his rage unleashed upon those who would enslave his people! AWE! at the savage nobility as he stands alone and wounded to protect his fellows! WATCH him make his oiled pectorals dance for you! LOVE! as the fair elven maidens of the Golden River thank him for defeating the river trolls of ancient! DERK THE DESTINED - lover! fighter! Savage! HERO! This SUNDAY at The Arena of Elemental EVIL! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Description: Some people have lost bets on what, exactly, Ogzi is. He's either very slender for a half-orc, or very, erm, green for a half-elf. Maybe he's a gigantic goblin?  Only being five feet and some inches tall takes some credence from his being a "Wildman from the savage north!" Most of that is, of course, show armor and gimicky war-paint (and some of the argument is due to his wearing loincloths in battle.) Underneath the armor, he's apparently inherited the best features of both heritages; large, bright amber eyes, set into an impish youthful face that is quick to smile, dotted with a few freckles, some shades darker than the rest of his green skin. A pair of pointed ears poke out from his mob of of dark hair. Even when not "On Adventure," he's taken to wearing light clothing, or as little as he can, happy to show off the physique his new lifestyle has gotten form him - sleek, athletic muscles on an agile frame, almost feminine in some respects, at least out of costume.

Character on/offs: Ogzi needed money, and he knew some people, so he signed a form. It's not too bad really. it promises no death ("The Company is not responsible or liable if applicant fails to notice crocodiles, deathtraps, or lonely succubi") and specifically forbids the use of tentacle beasts (See pages 50-55 for exact definition of what constitutes "tentacle beast" and for exceptions to this definition.) One thing Ogzi insisted on was that there be nothing "gross, like, you know, poop." which the contract dutifully stipulates. (Again, "The Company is not responsible if applicant blunders into sewage lines, hog lagoons, or otyugh mating season. See definitions p.53")
Player on/offs: Toilet, vore, Pain, and the like are offs for me. Not really interested in M/M with this character, but he might go for M/H or M/Fu. Nonsentient bestiality or undead lovin' is a no. Tentacle monsters, unless super-sexy (by my arbitrary definitions) are a no.

Sethala

Mm, very interested in this, and sad that I didn't check the group request boards til now.  Going off on vacation in a few days, so I can't really do much to play for a while, but I might be up for running a dungeon when I'm back.  (Though I don't know much about 5E, to be honest.)

Inerrant Lust

Ah, I wish I had the chance to play with Ogzi some.. :P

Daril

I was thinking of proposing a second character but it looks like we've already got the necessary two spell casters.  (I was thinking of playing an exotic looking half elf thief who got caught and sent to run dungeons.  I was thinking she'd know a little magic and claim she was a powerful mage.  I'd probably play her as a mage more than a rogue despite her history.)

Miroque

hmm... DAMN am I too late toi post an intrest?

If not, I was thinking of an Human Storm Sorceress.

Aleena's mother was struct by lighting when she was carrying her. Lightning left her mother dying, but local hermit cut the child out, and by grace of gods, Aleena survived.
Storm magic was in her blood. Now, on the brink of womanhood, her mentor, the old hermit, send her to take part on the dungeon delving, to prove herself to the gods, she was fit for hte gift of magic.

(something of that nature)

ShadowFox89

So, what I think I'm going to do is, there will be one group of four that goes into the dungeon at a time. The members will rotate out, providing a chance for everyone to plunge the depths of the dungeon. Those who aren't partied up will have the run of the dungeon town above to mess around with, hopefully there will be plenty to do. If anyone wants to run bandit encounters and such for others to stumble into, let me know and we can work something out. Sound good?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chulanowa

Hmmm. I might be able to run some stuff... -Scratches chin- Never run 5E before, but it's so easy Patrick Rothfuss can do it so...