News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Hahaha! The joys of the internet...

I work out a bit; but not enough that I want to put pics on the net (real work always tends to get in the way to disrupt a proper routine). And I don't swing both ways; though I admit that I have entertained the occasional thought on the subject that I'd be open to exploring. That said, you shall have to rely on your imagination for the time being. ;)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Mithlomwen

Black shorts and a dark blue t-shirt. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Beguile's Mistress

My black and much-laundered Steelers t-shirt from Super Bowl XL with the Lombardi Trophy on the front.

GO STEELERS!

Autumn52

Hahaha Beguiles. I love it that you love football too.

I am wearing a pair of jeans and a plain black tshirt
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Star Safyre

White chemise, pantyhose, bra and slip.  With black heels.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Beguile's Mistress

After wearing the Steelers t-shirt all night and all day it was time for a shower and washing my hair the into a clingy white silk sleep shirt for curling up in bed.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a pencil skirt and gold buttons, white silk shawl-collar blouse, sheer black stockings and black pumps, gold earrings and bracelet.

Paradox

Dark blue jeans, black Nikes with a reflective black swoosh that appears midnight blue in the right light, black ankle sock, black boxers with a white playboy bunny pattern, tight black workout/muscle shirt with white shoulder&arm trim, and a black Columbia coat resting on the chair behind me.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Autumn52

a pair of black with white trimmed comfy yoga pants, and a huge tshirt. So comfy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Kitsunetsuki

Still in my chef jacket & pants...too lazy to change just yet :P (plus, they're actually comfy - I don't refer to my chef pants as "my clown pants" for nothing! LOL)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

halo

Phoenix Suns jersey and panties. Oh, and lets not  forget my cast. :-(
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, black long-sleeved blouse with crescent moon designed scattered over it, black suede flats.

Treena

Blue panties, white bra with blue straps, and a tinkerbell night gown that says "Who were you expecting Sleeping Beauty?" with a grumpy fairy on it

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Endorphin

Dark blue shorts. That is all.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Mithlomwen

Plaid flannel pajama bottoms and a dark blue t-shirt. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Mithlomwen on January 26, 2011, 06:14:12 AM
Plaid flannel pajama bottoms and a dark blue t-shirt. 
I hope that means you're getting some rest.

Dark gray slacks, gray crepe satin blouse with long sleeves, shawl collar and pearl buttons, pale gray stockings and gray heels.

Kitsunetsuki

silky black pants & a red "plunge-neckline" shirt (& nothing else) :P
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

subrob99

Blue Boxer Breifs, and a t-shirt

Yorubi

White tank top and shorts. Strange for me considering I only have like 2 tank tops I don't wear to often. ^^;;

Bloody Rose

Novak

Black track pants and a black nWo shirt.

KCourtney

Tight skinny jeans, pink henley, white fur snow boots, chocolate bra with pink polka dots and a pink thong.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks, a tan pullover sweater with a sash belt and tan flats.