News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Open Wild West Steam Punk, Multiple players accepted.

Started by Xaoc, April 27, 2010, 06:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoc

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=67138.0 To apply, Simply fill out the character sheet to join. Details are there about the game as well.

Quote from: RomanSoldier
Stuff from other thread
Quote from: Ahlila
Stuff from other thread

Jacob could faintly hear someone talking on the other side of the door shortly after his landing. He had just gotten on balance and ready, his mental layout placed him just ahead of one of the last passenger cars. And just behind him was another passenger car. That was wasn't ideal but it would have to do. He had hopped to get on closer to the gold but, this would have to do. He didn't want to deal with the people inside, being a iconic shirtless outlaw had some drawbacks. He put one foot up on the side of the metal cart and lifted himself up, but it seemed that he was a moment late in his choice to start going up, the door between carts was opening, dam who was comming out? With any luck, he wouldn't be noticed, but luck was rarely on his side.  Then again, that was what made things more fun!
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Xaoc

Edit Post -

And just behind him was a luggage car.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

RomanSoldier

Elza walked through the door that Valene had so gracefully opened. She swore she saw a shadow of a man climb up the cart. 'My eyes must be playing tricks on me, and I bet it has to do with being paranoid,' she thought to herself. Still curiosity got the better of her and she looked back to make sure Valene wasn't watching her. She hoisted herself up far enough to see the roof of the cart. She turned to look behind her, thinking that maybe whoever was up there had jumped across when she wasn't looking. Much to her surprise she saw a curve coming up. She could almost tell that the train was moving to fast and as she prepared to step down the train put on it's breaks. Elza was knocked off balance and fell to the platform below her.

Ahlila

( ok this is what i thought the train may look like <XD )

Ahlila

valene had not noticed the man on top of the cart and proceeded to pass into the next car . she paused as the two guards gurding the vault stood up . she had not counted on there being two of them  '' she smiled and entered the rest of the way. not noticing if Elza flowed or not . '' gentlemen ~ <3''  she said with a flirtatious wink . '' how'er yall holding up today? '' the large black vault was behind the e guards. almost overwhelmingly obvious . probably protected by some sort of magic , but they didn't consider that some sort of masking spell could have helped their case immensely  . '' i thought the conductor was in this room''she looked down at the blanket '' i was going to give this here blanket to him '' she tilted her head in disappointment. '' i hope im not interrupting something here ? ''

Xaoc

Jacob it seemed was lucky, the sharp curve and brakes knocked him flat to the roof of the Luggage cart. Then he slowly crawled forward. There was a chance that he was seen but not a great enough one that he was worried. He moved to the compartment with the Vault, sitting on the roof over it. Even through the metal roof he could feel the protective magic. It didn't matter, Magic was for some things, and Tnt was for others. If the ward protected against one, it would fail against the other, the sad limits of magic. Guards on the other hand, that was a nice touch. He could see them, and the woman. His vision shifted to see heat and warmth, channeling his fire control in his own body. He had a plan, actually, two. A and B. B sounded better.

He dropped down, in front of the cart, the conductor's train compartment behind him. The Vault room in front. Count down, 5, 4, 3....

Codexa

OOC: I'm a little confused as to the layout, but here goes.

Distractions...damn he'd gotten sidetracked again, but as he glanced over his shoulder, his eyes falling on the pretty lass that watched him go from the doors of her private compartment. He had to smile to himself, and if he hadn't been in plain view of her and every other pretty
girl on board this rickety thing, he'd pat himself on the back. Jezebel had been one hell of a distraction. He moved through the train, taking the time to finish adjusting his clothing, a pair of faded pants, boots and a shirt with the sleeves rolled up past his elbows, the first three buttons undone and showing off his chest made up his look. Sweeping a hand through his hair, he pushed open the door and easily crossed the metal connector. He was on his way towards the vault, a old  friend from his past had tipped him off that something was going down on this train, and he could bet it involved that vault. Hell, if he hadn't turned lawman he'd be after that pretty little prize himself.

He entered the luggage cart just in time for the damn train to hit it's breaks and send him and a pretty gal to the floor, His foot had caught on someone's trunk and he'd just barely escaped his face getting up close and personal with the floor by twisting his body, his right shoulder smacking against the ground instead. " Son of a..B..." he started to curse, but bit his tongue at the last moment when he saw the girl. Pushing himself to his feet, he fought the urge to wince as a twinge of pain shot through his shoulder. " You alright there Miss?" he offered her his hand, a winning smile on his lips.

RomanSoldier

Elza looked up from the ground. Standing above her was a man; his shirt was half open. The sun shone in her eyes a little to brightly for comfort and she knew she had jolted her head. She heard the man say something, but it sounded far away. She squinted against the sun and saw a hand outstretched, as if he wanted to help her up. Elza took the man's hand, and he did indeed help her up. "Thank you sir, I will be fine. Didya happen to see the belle I was with? I'm afraid that last jolt might have thrown her overboard." Elza slurred. She wasn't quite steady on her feet yet and she leaned against the man. 'Oh god,' she thought, 'I hope that he doesn't think I am hitting on him. That would just complicate things more than Valene already has.' She closed her eyes and blackness greeted her. She slipped into unconsciousness.

Codexa

Mordred had some expectations for today, most of them involved stopping whatever plot the local criminals had in mind, he had been a big player those few years ago, he'd been a kid and full of the need to prove himself. Now a man in his early twenties and on the right side of the law...he still felt that need to prove himself, but this time there was a whole different reason behind it. Feeling the much smaller and softer hand of the lovely lady slide into his, Mordred carefully pulled her to her feet, she seemed out of it. " Whoa...you must have bumped your noggin pretty hard there.." Squinting as a stray beam of light flashed in eyes, he made a small negative noise. " No Miss, I'm afraid I haven't seen your friend..."

If she had fallen off, there wasn't much he could do. He lightly placed a hand on her waist, helping to steady her as she fell against him. " Miss...you need to..." his words were cut off as the girl slumped against him, her eyes closing her, body going limp. Off all the things to happen to him, a pretty girl fainting in his arms was not one thing he would have expected. " Ah..damn.." Picking her up, he glanced around, then laid her gently on a bit of clothing and other such things that had been freed from someone's trunk.

RomanSoldier

Elza was lifted up and placed onto a make-shift bed of clothes. It was here that she would rest until she regained consciousness.