News:

Main Menu

Swallows

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 27, 2009, 04:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

I received this story with the pictures from a friend in an email. 

Swallows

Here his mate is injured and the condition is fatal.
She was hit by a car while swooping low across the road.

Here he brought her food and attended to her with love and compassion.

He brought her food again by was shocked to find her dead.
He tried to move her...  A rarely-seen effort for swallows.

Aware that his sweetheart is dead and will never come back to him
again, he cries with adoring love.

He stood beside her, saddened by her death.

Finally aware that she would never return to him,
he stood beside her with sadness and sorrow.

You have just witnessed love and sorrow felt by those many consider to be
less intelligent.

Kotah

For some reason, or a morbid mind, I get the feeling that the one killed the other.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Beguile's Mistress

As the first caption says:  She was killed by a car while swooping low across the road.  I've often seen birds swoop down and fly in front of my car or others.

Kotah

I mean after she got hit by the car...

Nm, I give up.

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

MasterMischief

Quote from: The Beguiler on October 27, 2009, 04:43:22 PMYou have just witnessed love and sorrow felt by those many consider to be
less intelligent.

Do not get me started.  We have three cats, two birds and a dog.  I have had many more throughout the years.  And every single one of them have a very distinct personality.  They are very capable of feeling.

*Storms off with his soapbox before he really gets himself in trouble.*

auroraChloe

wow...  thanks for sharing.  that was sweet.

a/a 8/21/17

Nimmy

Aww... that was sweet, and sad.

I kind of got the feeling from the first picture that the swallow wanted to be left alone with the other one... not that I can ever tell what another creature is thinking, mind you...

Skye

Oh, it was sweet, but...I hate birds, and came in here because my gutter mind saw the title. -blurs out laughing-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

auroraChloe

Quote from: Reign on November 02, 2009, 09:59:48 PM
Oh, it was sweet, but...I hate birds, and came in here because my gutter mind saw the title. -blurs out laughing-

*laughs*  i have missed you Reign!

a/a 8/21/17

Juicy

True love exists... I'm a big sap and this breaks my heart.  :'(

Talia

Quote from: Juicy on November 02, 2009, 10:30:29 PM
True love exists... I'm a big sap and this breaks my heart.  :'(

I agree with Juicy, it's sad. :'(
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Don't look at it as about birds.  It's about love and devotion.  *hands Reign a bar of soap*

Leala Magnus

It goes to show that sometimes animals feel more strongly than people realize.

My grandmother passed away with Leukimia this summer and she had a pet dog name WIzzer and he was nuts about her. He was a perfect healthy dog, and the day after her funeral he was having convulsions and seizures....... it was terrible and once one would end, another one would start and he had a heartattack and died.. I truely believe that he died of a broken heart

auroraChloe

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 09, 2009, 03:56:55 PM
Don't look at it as about birds.  It's about love and devotion.  *hands Reign a bar of soap*

i initially looked in thinking it was going to be a joke about Swallows being a favorite bird..   

the story is very sweet though. 

a/a 8/21/17

Chris Brady

I don't hate birds, but I was probably thinking the same thing...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming