Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

Oh! Kitty not wolf. *nods*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

It's way too early *pouts*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Captain Maltese

Time for group..... shower!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Jason

EEP! -hides behind Eithne- No like water!!!

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Jason

-peeps between legs- Got a shower cap?

Lycana

Umm *rummages through her trusty bag* nope, but soap!

Grainne

*eyes go wide* No! Don't drop it!

Jason

-jumps up & hisses at soap- It might trip me!

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Grainne

It might get lost. :o

Lycana

>.>
<.<
>.>
But it's so slippery

Jason

-rolls eyes & walks into shower-

Scrub-a-dub-dub!~

Lycana

*shrugs and goes to shower*

Don't forget rubber ducky!

Grainne

*looks for ducky and grabs it while following*

I found the ducky.

Lycana

Jason

Lycana

Oh I do, *hands him one* here.

Grainne

*hands Lycana soap*
Must have for sponge.

Jason

Someone get my back? :3

Grainne

*snickers and turns to Lycana* You first or me?

Lycana

*Smirks softly* be my guest, dear.

Grainne

*looks around shower*

Grimm he left, huh?

Lycana

He might have escaped

Grainne

Who's ducky is this?  :-)