Wyverns Mate (Extreme, Open)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 30, 2009, 07:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Wyverns Mate

Setting:
A modern day setting, Where the supernatural, and mortals alike mingle and live side by side, the humans almost completely unaware.  Magical creatures follow the mortal laws that are set up, so as not to draw attention to themselves, they also live by their own society's laws and customs.  these laws basically adding up to, "Do not let mortals know of our existence". 

There is a hierarchy to this society, Dragons, and dark ones are at the top, and everyone else at the bottom and in between. A rivalry between the dragons and the dark ones have been around for as long as anyone can remember, they both struggle to be the dominating race, and as such they both believe their race is the superior one.

Recently there has been a faction of beings, comprised up of Dark Ones, Wyverns, and a handful of other beings that are tired of the way things have always been.  They seek to stop the war between the two races and bring a tentative peace to their world.  This game will focus on this small faction of beings, who's work is seen as being almost sacrilegious to everyone else in their world.

City: London

Idea:  I wanted to start a group Rp, which would be based on both Katie MacAllister's Dark ones, and Dragon series.  This will be a story of warring septs, scandal and of course the differences between these two species.  As would be expected neither species likes the other, and this has escalated into an almost all out war.

Characters:

Dark ones: 
Beings that are likened to vampires, but they are damned and cursed to be born without a soul.  To save it, they have a "beloved" someone who was born as their mate, once they fully "connect" with their beloved, through a few rituals, their soul is redeemed, and they are bound together.  Only in this way can a dark one redeem their soul. 

Dark ones are very closely organized, if something happens, you can be sure that word will spread like wild fire.  They tend to keep details about themselves private, and you will almost never see a dark one who is not very well off. 

(I was searching for more information on them , because it has been a while since I've read any of the books, so I am rusty when it comes to information about them, and it seems like there will be a handbook, with all their information going up soon, I'll link it if it ever does come out.) 

Beloveds and Dark ones have a very special bond,  once bound a Dark one can only feed from their beloved, blood from anyone else is poison to them.  And the Beloved will live as long as their Dark one, never aging.  So one cannot live without the other.  I'm changing the one cannot live without the other to...a dark one cannot live without their beloved...but if the dark one dies, the Beloved will continue to live...unprotected.  And the Beloveds are usually something other than another Dark one...but I don't think they have to be something else.

The seven steps of joining(between a Dark one and their Beloved):

1. Marking- when you can communicate with your partner without talking i.e reading each others minds.  Also this can be done from any distance...any except the Akasha(purgatory) and the court of Divine blood(heaven)...But surprisingly it works in Abbadon(Hell).
2. Protection from afar-kinda self explanatory, but if I find a better explanation for it I'll update this.
3. Exchange of body fluids- This can be through spit, blood etc.
4. The Dark one entrusts their life to their mate, giving them the means of their destruction.
5. Second exchange of bodily fluids, again it could be any bodily fluids, blood, cum, etc.
6. When the Beloved to be helps the Dark one overcome his darker self.
7. A blood exchange , followed by a sacrifice the would be Beloved would have to make to offer something in recompense for the Dark ones soul.

Dragons:
Dragons will have human forms, but can shift into their dragon bodies, usually in times of fierce emotion, and while in the throes of intercourse.  There are 4 different dragon septs.    Details about the dragons, and their septs can be found in the link below.

[url=http://www.dragonsepts.com/dragon_handbook.php]http://www.dragonsepts.com/dragon_handbook.php

All septs have an element, the dragons, while not weakened by other elements, have a great distaste for elements that are not their own.

There are four dragon septs: the green dragons (thieves; element is water), the blue dragons (trackers; element is air), the red dragons (warriors; element is fire), and the silver dragons (healers; element is earth).

all dragons can breath fire, handle flame.  But a wyverns flame is different than a regular dragons, it works almost like a purifying flame, although it is extremely deadly, the only one who can take and not be hurt by their flame is their mate, and being a mate is something the person is born with.  A Wyverns mate can be a mate to any wyvern and is not strictly born to be with one.

For wyvern's, there will only be one per sept, everyone else would just be a part of the sept, which could include second in command, body guards...etc.

you can be either a dragon, or a dark one, although there are other creatures in both these book series, so if you really want to be something other than a dragon or a dark one, just pm me with your idea, I'll see if it will work. 

Basically:

this will be free form, so any ideas you have would be great, and if there are any of you with knowledge of the book series please feel free to impart some of that knowledge here  ;D  oh and you don't need to have read any of the books to play in this game:)

We are currently in need of more Dark Ones!  Please join, we would love to have you;)

~Attention anyone who is interested in joining the game~

We are in need of a few more Dark One characters to join the ranks within our group.  But in the interest of being specific I am going to make a small(really small) list of what kind of Dark Ones we specifically need.  The list will go from most needed to least needed at the moment.

• Militant Dark Ones - In other words Dark Ones who are focused on racial 'purity,'  those who feel that they are the natural leaders, and as such are superior than any other 'other world', and 'human world' race.  They are the main rivals to the Dragons, and the Coop who threaten this ideal. 

This group believe it or not is not the antagonist in this game, but rather the norm, just as the Dragon side is.  The antagonists of this game are the Co-Op.

• Rogue Dark Ones - The Antagonist's - They are comprised of those who do not wish to remain on the side of the Militant Dark Ones, so they join the Co-Op.  They join for a vast number of reasons, some to stop the oncoming war they feel looming between the Dark Ones and the Dragons, some because they feel they will gain more by switching sides, and some because they are bound to the Demon Lord funding the Co-Op, and their experimentation's.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kathadon

This sounds interesting....Have room for an Irish dragon?

Green ofcoarse ;D
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Aiden

I support this game and any dark ones who wish to be incinerated by dragon flame!

undisclosedtoyou

Hey Aiden, Kathadon^^  We always have room for such awesome men!  An Irish green dragon it is than:)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I'm already in the game...

Has been claimed for Vektor's new look!

undisclosedtoyou

Gahhh your dragon is scary! lol.  And I know your already in the game, how could I forget the Aiden?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

vend

This sounds interesting.  I'll like to join in, once I read more into what happen so far in the RP...

undisclosedtoyou

Well the only thread that's really coming through to this game is the Queens Castle, everything else is being scratched because we are sorta starting over.  And even than the only obligatory thing that would need to be read is the last post in that thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

The game started but it slowly died before any first post were made, two of the orginal players (me and reign) made it into a solo.

Reign's character "Dasha" is the Queen of the Dragon flights (a self imposed title for some reason I do not recall) and I am her acting consort/guardian "Vektor".

Dasha and Vektor live in a castle along the beaches of Normandy, France (hidden by a  magical protective field to prevent normal humans from knowing it exists). From there, they watch over and handle events of the numerous septs around the world, on a "diplomatic" trip, Vektor stumbles upon a villa that is serving as a breeding nest for dark ones/dragon hybrids.

SOOOOOO

If the game continues on with how me and Reign had picture the solo to go (but the original GM (undisclosed) reopened it and is in the process or recruiting for it (yay)).

The game I think is going to kick off with Dasha and Vektor incinerating this nest and we expect the ripple to stir up not only the humans (who will have some hint that dragons are real, but the dark ones and dragons.

Some dark ones might agree that their kind should not mix.

Some dragons will feel the same.

Then the dark ones and dragons who think mixing races is evolution or good for X reason.

So there is many sides one can pick in the story, which can lead to a violent dramatic plot.

Edited- cuz I am brain dead tonight

undisclosedtoyou

And don't we just love a turbulent/violent plot?  I sure as hell do >:)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I am not sure how gore-tastic the book series is, but I want all of Europe  to go into world war 3!

I think the original setting was in London, but not sure what it is going to be this time around.

undisclosedtoyou

The series where semi violent, but more contemporary romance than anything.

*Nods*

Yup it's set in London.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Posting this so people don't have to go digging. I can always edit it if something changes. Basically, it was meant to steer the septs, dark ones and anyone involved into a frenzy.

Also noted: Dasha and Vektor have failed to produce offspring. They later find out the reason is due to a curse put upon them by the blue sept, who were the most victimized by the couples clan.

Quote from: Reign on September 29, 2009, 07:05:34 PM
At home in France, the appointed council of the Black sept were in a moral dispute with the Blue sept. Peace treaties were meant to be drawn up. Yet it seemed that her democratic party had hit a roadblock.

Past transgressions of Baltic trickled down to Mordred's reign, and thus Dasha was naturally the next to be scrutinized. The brutality that the Endless War brought upon Bastiano's descendant conveniently resurfaced following the coronation of the blue septs newly appointed Wyvern. While the upheaval brewed it's potent sting, and the blue weyrn claimed they were victims of a plot of genocide, their newly appointed Wyvern was consorting with the enemy. A darkone who was named the blue Wyvern's mate.

Dasha's people received the tip from the cunning Red Wyvern, Rin. Who also had conveniently popped up on the radar after centuries of aloofness. The conspiracies were far too shallow for one to claim 'confusion.' And those turning a blind eye to the eminent war close at hand would be classified as being 'against the cause.' Dasha had already chosen her side. This time there would be no neutrality. Thus making those who would not fight enemies of the black and red septs.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Bumping this for people who are looking to start an epic war against dragons, vampires and humans!
Inquire within!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on October 03, 2009, 10:38:22 AM
Bumping this for people who are looking to start an epic war against dragons, vampires and humans!
Inquire within!

*Pokes the Aiden*

Someone is eager for this game to start back up>.<

But I can't blame you, this is one of those games that just has so many possibilities with the right cast of people.  Once we get a few more people interested I'll create a new Character bio thread, since reusing the old one would make things so much more cluttered.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Eclipsed Northern Star

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I feel apocalyptic and want to integrate more violence into a game.

I know fighting a dark one in full dragon form might be unfair (one on one) so...maybe there can be something that forces dragons to fight in human form.

For Vektor, since he is more "old school" in combat, I want him to have a high frequency blade in case we have any heavy gun users. A simple combat system can be agreed upon by those getting in fights. 

precious

oooh.  i'm interested.  anybody have any external links with information about the dark ones? 

Treena

i would like to play a human or beloved for a dark one.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Skye

Quote from: precious on October 03, 2009, 11:41:42 AM
oooh.  i'm interested.  anybody have any external links with information about the dark ones? 

Clicky
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on October 03, 2009, 11:50:46 AM
Clicky

Dammit Reign!  Always beating me to the punch o>.<O

Quote from: Treena on October 03, 2009, 11:49:02 AM
i would like to play a human or beloved for a dark one.

I think that can be worked out, I'll create a character thread today.

Quote from: precious on October 03, 2009, 11:41:42 AM

Alas Reign beat me to sending you the link.

*Makes fist at Reign*

One day I will beat you! hehe.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 03, 2009, 12:02:56 PM
Dammit Reign!  Always beating me to the punch o>.<O

I think that can be worked out, I'll create a character thread today.

Alas Reign beat me to sending you the link.

*Makes fist at Reign*

One day I will beat you! hehe.

>.>
<.<

o>.<O  <-- cute mad faced Dis

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on October 03, 2009, 12:06:48 PM
>.>
<.<

o>.<O  <-- cute made faced Dis

Lol I try my best to make them cute, if only to show my resolve at beating

*Points in your direction while mouthing "you"*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

precious

Sooo... dark ones are always male...or are y'all free-forming that bit, too?