Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Pipaluk

DeathDragon7777

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

DeathDragon7777

* DD7777 nibbles Oreo and blushes

Sorry, hungry, and good afternoon :)

DeathDragon7777

Katiana

DeathDragon7777

Oreo

himawari

WashAutumstar

I had a great storm on Sunday, I was at a Renaissance Fair it was pouring near then end, and I was at a drum jam dancing with like 30 people... It was Awesome!

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

DeathDragon7777

Falstaff

*Walks in clapping...*

Well played ladies...well played.

himawari

DeathDragon7777

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Falstaff

77?  Really Pip?  Is that how the score dropped so quickly?

*grins*

Oreo