Where did my Muse get off to?

Started by MiaFire, September 22, 2011, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mordred

I tricked mine into behaving today. Now the silly thing is on the roof wolfing down jello cubes thinking it's going to start tripping as it stares up at the stars. Actually, maybe I'll join it. That sounds kinda cool.
*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

My muse is happily bundled up in the covers and is tapping away at his typewriter. He is then handing me all the plot bunny pages and I'm filing them away for later.

Izzie Aditi

She was building a snowman outside, but now came back into the house to pet the plot bunnies.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mordred

Mine has been freeze-dried and altered slightly. Now, it has clear instructions to place in boiling water for 3.11 seconds, left to cool, then doused in a blue powder that will magically change the silly thing into a thing of beauty. Jello. Wiggling things doooo tap so lecherously upon my senses.
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

Wherever she is, I hope she returns soon :-\ :'(

DeadCell

Rooting around in the bins or stalking somebody on the street in a zombie like state for their squishy braaaaaaains...  :-)

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

MrModular

She was let out last week after four years. I apologized and rubbed some salve where the chains were chafing. Fed and washed, she found my reel to reel. Gratefully and with the utmost seriousness, went to splicing my field recordings with cellotape and a pair of scissors, sometimes for hours a day. She kept the house tidy while I sought out work, and in the evenings I would cook then read her "Acts of worship" and "Wild Sheep Chase" while her head lay on my lap.

Then I found Elliquiy. She made me promise to never mistreat her again. I haven't been able to stop writing since.

DeadCell

That was a good one :)

*feasting on brains...the muse looks up at the viewer with bloody lips and only god knows what hanging from those blood stained teeth*

badsam

(a tribute to a BIG)... my muse is barking at the moon...

Mordred

Silly thing got a hold of my cigars.. and some of that which is blue.. and is now wreaking havoc in the attic.
*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

He had quite the temper tantrum just now. He has put on pajamas and is calling it an early night, stamping his feet and crawling into my bed. I'm hoping if I treat him super nice tomorrow he'll help me out after I get off work. This means a combination of tea, crackers, and watching Adventure Time...

MrModular

She's in the papasan chair with a blanket, a Dominican Cohiba, and a copy of Michner's "Hawaii".

Mordred

Mine is embracing the spirit of the old time muse.. wearing a toga and messing with some harp-like thing. I don't know why but it's kinda creeping me out. Anybody wanna swap muses? Seriously? I'll even throw in a toaster and all the damn jello you could possibly want. Ahh, fancy immortality? Come on.. you know it's an intriguing thought! Who needs the sun, eh?
*See Pillory*

psyche78

She run-off with a master. She left her body on the floor with a white lily, stained with a drop of blood. Must have been mine. I woke up with a cut in my finger. The last time she ran off was with a historian.
She comes back when I conquer her lover. I really need to start writing...
She run off with an erotica master.
The bitch.  >:)
“It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.” - Bill Watterson

Ons and Offs
Availability and Absences UPDATED February 2013
Plot ideas

"You can't doubt so much, Psyche" - Psyche in a Dress (Francesca Lia Block)

DeadCell

out clubbing people over the back of the head still for sustenance

Mordred

Mine somehow evaporated and is now roaming the atmosphere, hitching rides with dark little clouds, listening to their sinister little secrets.
*See Pillory*

MrModular

Dragging me back to my laptop, coffee in hand.

DeadCell

After day's of feeding on people's brains, DeadCell's muse finally returns home to the empy space between his ears.

Mordred

Mine's latched it's claws into my back.. which.. yeah, I kinda dig.. but it's also whispering how sorrrrrrrrrry I'm gonna be tomorrow morning. As if I didn't know. But for now.. I shall take yet another drink.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

My muse has been sent to the morgue and is currently going through the final stages of rigor mortis. At some point it will thaw and come back to life anew! (I hope)
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Hmm.. I'm not sure. BUT.. I'm hoping it's currently encased in snow, being groped by a scrumptious girl in a red bikini and a furry black hat. Hmm, then again.. why send a muse to do what a vampire could do much better? My muse would most likely get it wrong and end up on a beach somewhere being tied down by little blue things that sing in a really annoying way. *ripples with a flashback* Shit.. or did that already happen, once? *stares at blue hands.. fading away.. whistling innocently*
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

*pokes the muse with a stick* Did you hear that? *pokes it again* Nope...just air escaping...

Mordred

Damn.. mine's been munching on the mushrooms again. Didn't even offer me any. Well, maybe it'll have a good effect. *slips on the dark blue shades*
*See Pillory*

MrModular

I found her with a bag of doritos and my DAT machine, said she wanted to record the sound of "a bag of car wreck". I realized how much I missed her over the years.