News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz - OOC

Started by JackWhite, July 04, 2012, 12:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

This is the topic where everyone of the High school blitz RP can chat with eachother without interrupting the RP.

azzmeister89

Good idea, why didnt i think of that

Boxy

Well, this was my application for the RP:

Name: Keith Miller
school club: (optional) Janitor's club?
sport team: (optional) N/A
classes: (pick four or five at most) N/A

I don't know if that's too weird or anything, or if I should just go ahead and start posting?  Don't know who's in charge.

Boxy

I think I should just make a new character.  Keith died.  :-(

JackWhite

Our characters were pretty much on there way to go to swim. Yours could be at the pool already if you want

azzmeister89

Ok seeing how we can now rp and talk at the same time without getting in the way of fun shall we set out the story line or lines for this rp?

So relationships, drama who does what and so on.

Queen Elsa

Well, apparently Sig and Hina have a freaked up thing going on. Lol.

RadiantMind

True :P didn't see that one coming now did ya :P

Queen Elsa

Lol. No, not really. Man, your character pretty much went INSANE. Lol

Queen Elsa

Yeah, except less spazzy insane, and more kill himself insane. Speaking of the janitor, Boxy said he might try later with a more normal character.

JackWhite

Does a janitor have much to do in a teenagers RP?

Queen Elsa

Boxy

Well I just thought it would be interesting from a different point of view for something to do with high school.  Maybe even have people be teachers if they wanted to be?  I dunno.  But yeah I might join in again later sometime.

Queen Elsa

I see what you were trying to do, but a janitor doesn't really interact with the students. Teachers do though.

Gavlois

So when is it a good time for me to hop back in? I'm not too sure since I've missed so much these last three days. I was reading up to the bridge part when Rad went to bed.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Well it depends. Are you gonna switch to a teacher or a student, or stay a janitor?

Gavlois

Hey hey, I'm not Boxy. I'm not a janitor you know. I'm Naoko remember? Would this pool party be a good time to enter?
O/O

Queen Elsa

Oops! Sorry! Lol. I'm dumb. Yeah, I would think so.

Boxy

Name: Thomas Lloyd
school club: (optional) Nerd club, breakfast club
sport team: (optional) N/A
classes: (pick four or five at most) Art stuffs, computer stuffs, science stuffs, not sure what else yet

How's that?

Queen Elsa

Boxy

Maybe, maybe.  I guess I gotta have time to really think about what kind of character I want him to be.  Nothing too random this time but don't want to be too lazy and make him the same as any other character, ya know?