Kissing Cousins (An Incest Game - Open and Recruiting while spots remain open!)

Started by MagicalPen, April 04, 2014, 08:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Pst, assleigh, I sent you a PM yesterday that you didn't respond too...

Also, speaking of relationships - the idea is not be connected to everyone in the family already when it comes to incest. One or two is ok - parents are more then likely to have the most at the moment as they're incest with their siblings already (the other mother/father) and perhaps one of their own children too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Sexy Firefly

What a hot family we make! Also looking and open to relationships!

Nymphadora

Quote from: MagicalPen on April 10, 2014, 11:13:39 AM

Also, speaking of relationships - the idea is not be connected to everyone in the family already when it comes to incest. One or two is ok - parents are more then likely to have the most at the moment as they're incest with their siblings already (the other mother/father) and perhaps one of their own children too.

Meaning mom 1 and dad 2 are brother and sister and probably have played together
mom 2 and dad 1 are brother and sister and same thing. The four adult siblings possibly have gotten together without the kids over the years as well.
Now the intent is to bring the entire family together.

I would imagine it is more likely that any play within the respective families has been a parent to child intro to incest. This wouldn't be the only time the two families have been around each other but aside from Alice and Abby and sometimes Izzy playing as young girls together, there's not much between the cousins yet.

MP, please correct me if I am mis-stating any of this.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

assleigh

Right, so we should still work out non sexual stuff... The current family dynamics... Like Alice being mean to her lil brother... For example...

Who in each family is their parent's favorite? (I don't presume it's Alice in family 2...)?
Who's the black sheep of the family? (raises hand for family 2)
Is anyone in competition with anyone else?

That sort of thing... But I could be over complicating things, MP

Sorry, I'll look for the PM, MP sorry I missed it
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Nymphadora

Once he's had a chance to get to the new characters he'll get an OOC up and we can begin to hash these things out.

*grins*
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

CrimDragon

Uh, I might have not payed enough attention to this fact in my background. Feel free to adjust it if needed.

MagicalPen

If profiles need editing, please do so and resubmit to me please.

I'll establish some ground rules in the OOC thread as well in regards to this game, along with other information that may be deemed necessary.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

TheBlackMasquerade

O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

Sexy Firefly

MagicalPen

Father Fam 2 accepted. Will be updated tonight. Will start game with what I have. Missing two sons but I can either NPC them or they can be added later.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sexy Firefly

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

assleigh

Happy Dance time!!!!
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

TheBlackMasquerade

O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

assleigh

Please, sorry, been busy with life stuff and PMs... Tell me once it's sent.

My ONs and OFFs

MagicalPen

Seeking a new player for MOTHER #1 - Profile and picture can be changed!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

eiselmann

Do you still need 17 year od son family 1? ...because I'd be up for that role
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

MagicalPen

REALLY need the mother for Family 1.

Anyone willing to take her on as a second character?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry