What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I'm to sexy for your eyes.* OMG TL I have missed you hugs*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Zaphod

blue bunny sparkle

hmmmm... i could crank this shower up to HOT and really warm her up fast... or I could...

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

I hope this lovely hair of mine helps protect my neck from those ghoulish sorts that lurk around these parts.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Damn this lighter never wants to work when I am really needing it to work. *Xandi lights his cigar with her fingertip* "betcha didn't know I could do that"

Mordred

Ok.. nowwwwww, yes nowwwwww, you are getting sleepy. Ok.. start closing them eyes.. yesssss.. there you go. Now.. where's those toothpicks I have hidden.. time to mess with this ghoul a bit.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Mordred

Whoa.. when I look through these strands at this angle.. it DOES look like summer out there.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I need more blue.....he is making a list of all the blue shit he doesn't have but needs while he is lighting that cigar. *Yeap that's right*

Mordred

Think again if you think those hands are gonna smear that stuff over my neck. Hmm.. then again.. *tosses idea around*..
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

*naughty warning on this one*

He is wondering what else he might smear on me....Just saying that is what is in his mind. Naughty naughty man.*Smiles*

Mordred

I hope that stuff on his hands isn't too cold.. also.. jeez.. he ever put that damn cigar down?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

If she uses pink paint will it turn my colors to purple...if so how long before it wears off.

Mordred

Ok, now that I'm lost in here.. maybe that odd fellow who always looks thirsty.. maybe he will help me find the exit? Hmm.. just hope he keeps those hands to himself. Although.. hmm..
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

If I catch her look over her shoulder long enough well....I might be able to pounce, before she runs.

Mordred

What's that probing feeling in my mind.. like.. hmm.. kinda like a dark whisper is trying to worm it's way into my thoughts.. to take control.. to will me to.. yeahhh.. where is he? Time to pounce that crazy blue dude! :P
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Hey she seems unable to leave from that wall she is standing by...so I wonder if now is not the time to pounce.

Mordred

Whoa.. what's that sly bit of shadow creeping slowly this way? Is it just me or is it also slightly blue-tinged?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

I wonder how many people will let me bite them. Raise your hands if your willing
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

I wonder if I raise both hands.. yeah.. I think that'll work.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Damn birthday is over.....I think I will celebrate like it is 1899

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

SummerWhispers

Summertime is almost here, and I am sure to melt in the heat of summer.