SONG Alphabet Association Game

Started by Captain Maltese, June 07, 2015, 07:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lapine

The Thrill Is Gone  ~   B.B. King

Despairs

Under And Over it - Five Finger Death Punch
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lapine

Venus In Blue Jeans  ~   Jimmy Clanton

Despairs

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Captain Maltese

All along the watchtower - Jimi Hendrix

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Lilias

Cuts Like A Knife (Bryan Adams)
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Despairs

SapphireStar

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Captain Maltese

Belle33

Heavy is the Head - Zac Brown Band

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

I will always love you - Whitney Houston

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Love never dies - Phantom Of The Opera

Lapine

SapphireHaven

O/O

Lapine

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Lapine