Tales of the Pendragon Interest Check (LGBT+ Friendly)

Started by WaitingCynicism, July 05, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaitingCynicism

The current year is 1105 - the height of Arthur Pendragon's reign. Tourneys are held across the land as knights compete to win the hands of those visiting, be it a lady or a noble knight.

While plotline is still very much a WIP, I have wanted to start an Arthurian Fantasy roleplay for a while. I am thinking that it will be a sandbox, so individual players can come up with their own plots should anyone else be interested. I am glad to start working on this with anyone else interested, I would put it in Extreme for violence and/or smut. Anyone interested?

Dragongoddess

I'd be interested as either Morgana Pendragon, Gweneviere, or a female knight of the round table!

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Florence

Tentative interest pending further details, but I love me some lady knights.

If I play, I'd probably play as a very gay lady knight.

Though depending on what's available, I could imagine some other interesting character concepts.

Maybe like a druid or witch of the 'old faith'.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

WaitingCynicism

I would be okay with a "very gay lady knight", and I am willing to work with a GM to set up more of a plot or have it be a sandbox. I would say England would be mostly Christian, though.