Bachelor in Paradise [Recruitment thread, LGBTQ friendly] Always accepting!

Started by Mellific, June 14, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Quote from: Mellific on June 14, 2018, 07:29:12 PM
Wow, this blew up while I was eating dinner!  ;D

So glad to see so much interest here, and I've already added all of the current faceclaims into the first post, underneath the rules. ^^

I will work on getting a character sheet created, as well!

Looking very forward to seeing all of your characters!  :-)

Woo!

Wicked Emi

I would like to join please ^.^
FC: Amber Skye

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 14, 2018, 05:28:20 PM
I was actually thinking of trying to start something like this so I'm in.  May I request Emilia Clarke and Shailene Woodley as faceclaims?
Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 14, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
Well do I get stalking permission?
Oh hi

Norsegod1839

Wicked Emi

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Dragongoddess

Wicked Emi

Rave

Dragongoddess

What is with you people and these hot ads face claims?

Mellific

I really have to think about who to reserve now...  ::)

O/O | A/A | MM

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Mellific

I've updated the first post with a CS code. Took these questions from the biographies of past contestants. I'll also place it right here:

Code for Character Sheets
[float=right][img height=300]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm5QXHD5dLCZGC4ANenZdzrlGsRlH3YKC8DcZGi7eMyBVhtNujkw[/img][/float]
[b][color=teal]Name:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Age:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Sexuality:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Occupation:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Hometown:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Height:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Physique/Figure:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Tattoos:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What are your three best attributes?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]If you could be someone else for just one day, who would you be and why?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What's your most embarrassing guilty pleasure?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What does being married mean to you?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]I love it when my date...[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]I hate when my date...[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Describe your idea of the ultimate date?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What is your biggest date fear?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What is your greatest achievement to date?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What are the five things you can't live without?[/color][/b] [list type=decimal]
[li](your words here)[/li]
[/list]

[b][color=teal]What are the top three things on your bucket list?[/color][/b] [list type=decimal]
[/list]

Please remember that you are filling your CS out as your character. It should read like something they filled out themselves.  ^^

Just send me your sheets in a PM whenever you are able, and I'll get us an approved section shortly.  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Chantarelle

Is there an age limit cuz I might want to play I slightly younger Lisa Bonet.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Mellific

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 15, 2018, 05:49:13 AM
Is there an age limit cuz I might want to play I slightly younger Lisa Bonet.

The minimum age is 21. I don't think there is a maximum age, but it would be pretty out of place for a 50 year old to show up to the island, looking for love and marriage. I looked it up and apparently the two oldest contestants were 38 and 41. With that in mind, I guess I would prefer it if we kept the age cap at 40. Though, I'd hate for someone to feel left out because their character wasn't around the same age as the others.

O/O | A/A | MM

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

I've got us an OOC now!

Stop in and say hi and start your plotting! I'm hoping to get us active with an IC thread this weekend!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

If you wouldn't mind, could you please PM that to me and remove this section above? I'd rather not clog the recruitment thread up with CS's >_< sorry!

O/O | A/A | MM

Chantarelle

Np. Sorry about that. I’ll work on my picture when I get home.

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Dhi

Hi, I'm interested. I've been hoping for a premise like this since April. No face claim set in stone but she will be Thai or Korean for sure.

Mellific

Lovely! Thrilled to see what you come up with, whenever you get the chance.  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

We're all active now. I've launched the IC thread! ^^

There's still plenty of time to join - we're always accepting new contestants.  <3

O/O | A/A | MM

Dragongoddess

I'm going to wait to join in on this until there are more male characters.