News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

WoW: Cataclysm. Can you wait? o3o

Started by Wolfy, July 03, 2010, 02:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Callie Del Noire

Of course I've always wondered why the Orcs and Taurens accepted the Undead to begin with. But then I'm biased. It seems like 90% of the undead on my server are tools. (Rogues flagging PVP and hopping up and down on your bobber while you're fishing.. like I didn't notice the 5 other rogues around me.. camping graveyards in groups of four or more. Hmm.. maybe it's just undead rogues.. the mages seem content on eating your corpse and moving on)

Wolfy

Well.....I think the reason why Orcs and Tauren 'accept' the undead is because they had basically no force in Kalimdor to keep the Alliance in Check...plus the Undead have numbers..and they just keep getting more. o-o

Zakharra

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 31, 2010, 02:23:19 PM
.Besides half the Horde are evil. (Yeah I'm looking at you Blood Elves and Undead.) 

++Hold's up the Blood Elf and Undead's Dick Chaney Fanclub cards as examples.++

Hey, hey, hey there!  Just because my mana tap brings the boys to the yard does NOT mean I'm evil.  /pout

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zakharra on August 01, 2010, 12:11:17 PM

Hey, hey, hey there!  Just because my mana tap brings the boys to the yard does NOT mean I'm evil.  /pout

Points to the Dick Chaney fancily membership card. 

Alzire

That I actually downloaded the beta files to play with Model Viewer is probably a sign I can't wait, huh? Used half my Internet cap for the month doing it, too.

My Ons and Offs thread can be found here.
I have an ideas thread here
Here's my Introduction thread if you're interested.

Kurzyk

I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around a Tauren paladin. o.O I seriously don't see that at all.

I'm looking forward to goblins.  ;D

Falanor

Quote from: Kurzyk on August 01, 2010, 12:46:14 PM
I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around a Tauren paladin. o.O I seriously don't see that at all.

I'm looking forward to goblins.  ;D

Brings a whole new meaning to 'Holy Cow!', doesn't it?

The Golden Touch

My husband already has the name HolyCow reserved for Cata for our server. ^ ^

Falanor

Nice!  Always good to have some sort of Sacred Bovine on a server.   O:)

The Golden Touch

I have not tried a Tauren paladin yet, but then I really loathe the starting area for Taurens.  After I test out some more of the instances with my drood, I probably will.

Falanor

Yeah, I've always hated that place.  It's wickedly expansive and there is nothing there.  Was really irritating.  Then you walk into that brier patch with the boar men and you can't help but run into twenty of them back to back.  Hopefully whatever causes the Cataclysm will smack the Tauren area squarely in the jaw and make it better...somehow...

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Falanor on August 01, 2010, 01:38:36 PM
Yeah, I've always hated that place.  It's wickedly expansive and there is nothing there.  Was really irritating.  Then you walk into that brier patch with the boar men and you can't help but run into twenty of them back to back.  Hopefully whatever causes the Cataclysm will smack the Tauren area squarely in the jaw and make it better...somehow...

I'm hoping ALL the original zones get a rebalance and revamp. The BE/Dran zones are so much better and well laid out.  The impending relocation of the troll and gnome starting areas seems promising. 

Falanor

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 01, 2010, 02:27:30 PM
I'm hoping ALL the original zones get a rebalance and revamp. The BE/Dran zones are so much better and well laid out.  The impending relocation of the troll and gnome starting areas seems promising.

From what I've read the whole world is getting a treatment.  They want to implement the zoning feature from the DK's so that the world alters as you play, which I'm totally down for.  Hopefully the little gnomes get a New Gnomeregan location or something.  Those bastards need to stop being refugees and have their own culture-base for a change.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Falanor on August 01, 2010, 04:04:33 PM
From what I've read the whole world is getting a treatment.  They want to implement the zoning feature from the DK's so that the world alters as you play, which I'm totally down for.  Hopefully the little gnomes get a New Gnomeregan location or something.  Those bastards need to stop being refugees and have their own culture-base for a change.

Well from what I've read of the fall of Gnomer.. only like 10% of the species survives at this point.

Wolfy

Gnomes will be reclaiming the top part of Gnomer....but the Underground portion will remain as a dungeon..which is going to be hilarious to hear about new players that were exploring and got greeted by the "Welcome Trogg".

I wish Blizzard would give us a release date..but I guess they are saving that for Blizzcon....>_> despite saying they wanted to have Cata out BEFORE Blizzcon this year. >_>

Wolfy

BTW...speaking of WoW..I managed to catch the Level80 Elite Tauren Chieftain concert at Shattrah today.

It. Was. Awesome. o3o

Here's the song that plays, along with the models..in Model-Viewer, I think:

Storm, Earth and Fire

Callie Del Noire

I've got Direbrew's Remote and get to see them at the Grim Guzzler all the time. ;)

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 13, 2010, 01:07:31 AM
I've got Direbrew's Remote and get to see them at the Grim Guzzler all the time. ;)
T-T..I want it...

Wolfy

Callie Del Noire

Wolfy

It's Deathwing, the Breaker of Worlds!

Any who call him ugly, he just eats! o3o

..and I dun care..I'm getting the collectors edition..I've wanted to get a collectors edition of WoW for a long time now...and I'm not missing this one. >_<

Callie Del Noire

The Golden Touch

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 18, 2010, 09:33:04 PM
That's not a CHIN, it's a SNOWPLOW!

And the collectors edition also comes with an Exclusive pet!

JAY LENO! :D