Let's try this again, shall we?

Started by Robelwell202, January 18, 2012, 03:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

After much consideration, and a lot of study, I'm gonna try doing my own list of stuff to try.  PLEASE PM FOR INTEREST.

ROMANCE:  (Already got one thread along these lines, but willing to go for more.)

I'm a romantic at heart, so these ideas are some of the best I like.
M/F only, with me as M
Also, as stated before, I prefer good stories where sex is an aspect of that story, not the whole thing.
ALL RP-PROSPECTS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF SEX WILL BE M (me) / F
ACTION/INTRIGUE

Several possibilities exist here, as well as a few ideas of my own.

Cyborg (Me) with (ANY)
For this, I'm looking at a Cyberpunk situation, ala William Gibson (Neuromancer, Count Zero, Mona Lisa Overdrive)
Situation could be anything from cooperative mission, Target/Hunter, or Adverasrial.

SpecOps

I'm easily interested in the idea of SpecOps, with a couple different possibilities.  2-person Team (M/F), with concentrations on Hostage Rescue, Hostage/Captor, or Adversarial (Solo member vs. Solo member)

Historical:

Not much to say, here, except that there are a few areas I'm familiar with.

English Victorian/Rennaisance
English Dark Ages

Fantasy:

Many, many possibilities exist here, and there are too many to mention.  PM if interested.

Modern:

As with fantasy, there are too many possibilities to mention.  PM if interested.

O/O's recently updated.

Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Okay...  had my first direct idea...  here goes.

Title:  Truth, stranger than fiction

Characters:  M/F (Me being the M)

Scenario:  Slight variation on the 'You've Got Mail' theme.  Instead of e-mail being the primary form of communication, texts and PMs (On a forum-board such as this).  Characters should know each other in RL, but both are members of an adult writing board, and without knowing that each other is on, start swapping sexy texts ('What I like', 'what I fantasize about', 'what turns me off', etc.)

Strong possibility of the two scheduling a meet, finding out who each other is, etc...

Contents:  This has the strong possibility of being a quasi-normal romance, but would have a strong sexual tone to it (Especially with some of the fantasies that might be shared).

Anyone interested, please PM me.

ADDENDUM, THE FIRST:  Content is free-for-all, at least as far as the text/PM back-and-forth stuff goes.  In the possibility that the characters ever meet face-to-face, they should find some common ground by that time.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

In other news, I just found out how I can put my YIM address in my profile.  While I'm not exactly sure how RPs would be carried out in this format, I'd be more than willing to learn.

Thanks, again!   ;D

R

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Yeah...  okay...  that last idea was pretty cheesy...   

IDEA WIPED FOR BEING TOO DUMB!!  ;D

Still scratching my head for new ideas, and when I have 'em, I'll put 'em up.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Another idea arrives!!

TITLE:  The Truth About You And Me

M(me) x F

Scene:  They've known each other since high school, through college, and for the last few years, they've been room mates.  They love each other, but as friends, or so they think.  She's had a series of relationships, as has he, but neither approve of the others' choice in prospective lovers.  The truth is, over the time that they've come to know each other, they've fallen for each other without realizing it.

This could take place in a single night (When neither of them have a date or anything), or it could take place over several days.

SETTING:  Modern day.

Romance, CON

PM for interest

O/O
A/A
Ideas