Jenny's Requests [New! M/M, M/F. D/s & BDSM. Variety!]

Started by jennybear218, November 16, 2011, 02:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jennybear218

I am currently available for roleplays and partners.

Hello, hello! Thanks for checking my thread out. If you see anything you like, please PM me instead of posting anything here!

• Here’s my O/O Page
  • Here's my Rabbit Hole
  • I typically play M/M games. I may rarely be convinced to play an M/F game (as it happens, there are a few listed below).
  • I roleplay only on the forums.
  • I'm pretty good with replies, but some weeks things will be a little slow. I will not, however, drop a game without notifying you first, unless the circumstances are extreme in my personal life.
  • I enjoy submissive and dominant roles equally in an M/M scenario. In an M/F game I won't play an exclusively dominant female character.
  • I post 1 - 6 paragraphs, sometimes more. It depends on what I am given to work with.
  • I don't care what gender you identify with; I will RP with you if we're stylistically compatible!
  • I write in third person, past tense, and would very much appreciate it if my partner did, too.
  • I consider myself a very friendly person. I like to talk via PM and instant messengers about the RP but also just to chat.
  • I am picky. I will not apologize for the standards I have. If you are put off by plot- and development-heavy RPs with multiple paragraphs per post and certain grammar and spelling requirements, please move on.

Craving Right Now

• An established relationship that is being torn apart by drugs, drinking, gambling, or infidelity. A romance/drama that is based mostly on character or plot where two adults who love each other have to work together to save their relationship.
  • A Naruto AU featuring Kakashi/Sakura.
  • A fandom-based RP. i.e., something from my list of shows/games/etc. a few posts down.
  • An RP set in the era of TES V: Skyrim
  • I'm really feeling contemporary/modern or modern fantasy lately.[/i]
    • Something full of action! Post-apocalyptic, maybe, some sort of thriller plot.

Scraps & Starters

Bold are the roles I am willing to play.
    Maroon are the pairings I am currently craving.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

• M/M, M/F Master/Slave
    • M/M, M/F Professor/Student
    • M/M, M/F Boss/New Secretary
    • M/M, M/F Assassin/Victim
    • M/M, M/F Vampire/Hunter
    • M/M, M/F Prince/Thief
    • M/M, M/F, F/F Demon/Master
    • M/M, M/F Demon/Human
    • M/M, F/F Sorceror/Apprentice
    • M/M, M/F, F/F Guard/Prisoner {fantasy or historical setting only}
    • M/M Brother/Step-brother
    • M/M Twin Brother/Twin Brother
    • M/M Older Brother/Younger Brother
    • M/M Prince/Prince
    • M/M, M/F Prince/Assassin
    • M/M, M/F Vampire/Human
    • M/M, M/F Vampire/Vampire
    • M/M, M/F Roommate/Roommate
    • M/M, M/F, F/F Prince(ss)/Servant
    • M/M, M/F, F/F Angel/Demon
    • M/M, M/F Fallen Angel/Human
    • M/M, F/F Fallen Angel/Demon
    • M/M, M/F, F/FAngel/Human

jennybear218

* denotes a craving/favorite.

M/M Plot Ideas

Royal Agreement
King/Prince | fantasy | non-con | dom wanted

The coastal kingdom of Armoran is very small and very poor. If it weren’t for the desperate struggles of King Alvanon, the kingdom would have completely crumbled years ago. However, a war is churning, and without the alliance of a more powerful kingdom, Armoran will fall. King Alvanon offers up his two daughters to the rule of a neighboring kingdom. The King, an unmarried young man who recently accepted the throne because of the death of his father, agrees to consider an alliance for a wife. He journeys to Armoran to choose a wife and discuss an alliance, and he does make a selection – but it is neither of King Alvanon’s daughters. It is his seventeen-year-old son.

A Slice of Life [M/M Version]
] modern | vanilla to extreme | dom, sub, or non-D/s wanted

I want to explore a detailed, character-based game in which two people are in/are entering into a committed, serious long-term relationship. There are endless possibilities for this, so we'll have to talk about what direction we want to take. We can explore things like abuse, drug or gambling addictions, infidelity, one partner helping the other out in times of strife. Fighting, fucking, and finding stability. I love seeing two characters develop and change over the course of a story. This would be a long-term roleplay with a little more than average amount of planning involved, at least in the beginning stages.

Beauty and the Beast [M/M]
fantasy era or modern | non-con/bondage/ext (beastiality)? | dom male (werewolf) wanted

I know, I know; it's been done a million times. Still, I've always had a weakness for a vulnerable young man falling prey to lust for a werewolf. I'm not going to pretend this is any different than every other sexualized Beauty & the Beast concept out there. We can adapt this to a modern setting, even, if that's your bag. I am looking to make this one plot-heavy, too, so please PM me if you're interested in talking it over!

Sea Legs
modern | vanilla to extreme | dom or non d/s human male wanted

Let's put a modern and homosexual twist on The Little Mermaid. Your character is saved from drowning - he doesn't know how, but he has the fuzziest dreams of being saved by a very handsome man. Perhaps he's a writer, or an artist of sorts, and he can't stop himself from drawing the man from his dreams? In reality, he was saved by a man, but he doesn't know that this man has fins, gills, and a tail. He keeps hanging out by the beach during those busy summer days until he sees that man again.

A mermaid has the ability to turn fully human under the light of day. But the moon encourages the change back into a mermaid, the way it controls the changing of the tides. This mermaid cannot help but be fascinated by the man that he saved, and so when they meet again and start spending time together, they slowly begin to fall in love. But every night, the mystery man has to run. Your character lets it slide - until he gets tired of the charade and demands to know what's going on. This can be in the form of something non-consensual, or just a heated confrontation.

M/F Plot Ideas

Beauty and the Beast M/F]
fantasy era or modern | non-con/bondage/ext (beastiality)? | dom male wanted

I know, I know; it's been done a million times. Still, I've always had a weakness for a vulnerable girl falling prey to lust for a werewolf. I'm not going to pretend this is any different than every other sexualized Beauty & the Beast concept out there. We can adapt this to a modern setting, even, if that's your bag. I am looking to make this one plot-heavy, too, so please PM me if you're interested in talking it over!

Cries the Robin
post-apocalypse | vanilla-ish | dom or non d/s male wanted

I'm envisioning a post-apocalyptic world in which there is one ruler, possibly with a council. He runs a tyrannical government and there's an underground rebellion forming and all that good stuff. Technology can be a little advanced here, especially in the case of weapons, vehicles, and the police force (we can talk about this if you find yourself interested). I would like to see a female vigilante, kind of like Robin Hood (hence the title) trying to right the corrupt government's wrongs, but she finds herself in a complicated dance with the Baron's megalomaniacal army commander.

Maid of Stone
Assassin/Target | NC/Bondage/Extreme | dom male wanted

The setting for this one is going to be steampunk fantasy. Industrial cities, steam power, poverty, black markets, murmurings of rebellion against the king. In this fantasy world, working closely with the tyrannical king, a megalomaniacal narcissist sits on the throne on industry. He's the kingdom's tycoon, but he is absolutely ruthless. He condones child slavery, terrible wages, poor factory conditions, and anything that can get him more money. No one dares question him - he is so cold that he would shoot a man between the eyes for looking at him the wrong way. Still, he is a sucker for his lavish lifestyle, and constantly throws extravagant galas for the wealthy and the noble of the kingdom. Many who have tried to assassinate him in the past have failed. But coming after him now is the first assassin to get close enough to killing him that he is actually, for a moment, afraid for his life. She very nearly takes it.

This is because, at one of his galas, she decides not to just sneak in and kill him. She sneaks in, disguised, and waits for him to come to her; a beautiful and seemingly noble woman. She is an excellent actress, charming, and seems to fall for his charm. In his attempt to seduce her into bed, he very nearly lets her close enough to kill him. He is brutal, cruel, and absolutely brilliant. Witty, coldly intelligent, and dangerously handsome. She is a fiery young assassin, as intelligent as she is fast, small and lithe but quick and calculating. By the end of the night, she ends up his prisoner. But he can't bring himself to execute this wild flower. Not just yet. I would love it it we could flesh this out a bit more. It would be great to take this someplace.

jennybear218

Fandoms & Pairings {M/M & M/F}

**Feel free to suggest a pairing if you don't see it here. Who knows; I might be up for it.**

Ouran High School Host Club

• Kyouya/Tamaki
  • Hikaru/Kaoru
  • Hani/Mori
  • Kyouya/Kaoru
  • Haruhi/Tamaki
  • Haruhi/Kyouya
  • Tamaki/Nekozawa
  • Haruhi/Hikaru
  • Hani/Kaoru

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: Justine

• Daniel/Alexander
  • Daniel/OC
  • Daniel/Justine
  • Justine/Alois
  • Justine/Basile
  • Alois/Malo
  • Alois/Basile
  • Justine/Malo

Naruto
*I rarely roleplay Naruto characters in the Naruto Universe or the Naruto Timeline. If I do, it is strictly Shippuuden. I almost exclusively roleplay Naruto characters in an Alternate Universe setting, i.e., contemporary Earth setting.

• Kakashi/Iruka
  • Kakashi/Sakura
  • Neji/Sakura
  • Shikamaru/Ino
  • Shikamaru/Naruto
  • Naruto/Sasuke
  • Kakashi/Naruto
  • Itachi/Sasuke
  • Conceivably, I could try any Naruto pairing

Supernatural
*I typically like to play these characters in an Alternate Universe, i.e., a world without monsters, or in the Supernatural Universe in a different timeline.

• Dean/Castiel
  • Castiel/Gabriel
  • Castiel/Meg {Rachel Miner}
  • Sam/Ruby {Genevieve Padalecki}
  • Sam/Gabriel
  • Castiel/Lucifer
  • Castiel/Jo
  • Dean/Jo
  • Deanna/Castielle
  • Deanna/Castiel
  • Castielle/Dean