Inn of the Fragmented Crossroads

Started by Mayakterra, March 10, 2011, 11:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xerxes

Jon smiles laudly on Sazz's reaction, and runs to her. "I didn't know you ware so sensitive either my dear."

sazzie

I stop and turn to look at him, "Are you trying to get to this place or not?" I ask irritably.

xerxes

"I do, but we could use these 2 hours to get to know each other too." I reply

sazzie

I shrug, "If you insist," Then I can't stop but stare at this black penciled tooth and laugh at it.

xerxes

"Would you mind telling me what is so funny on me Sazz?" I say seriously and look at you.

sazzie

"Oh nothing," I say, then pat him on the shoulder and jump off the rock I was standing on.

xerxes

"I wish I could be amuzed like that for nothing." i say back to you and smile. "So..." i start talking, trying to break the ice "let me tell you something about me, if you are not willing to talk about you." I start walking on. "My parents died in house fire when I was 8, so I had to be on my own. I was running errads for the traders, so that's how I meet your dad. He was a regular customer and the wage was good. Eventually at the age of 16 i joined the army. I was too young but i managed to get some false ID. Though I was a soldier, I was still doing some other jobs and at the time it was helpfull for my military carrer."

I stop talking and look at you wanting to see if you listening to me.

sazzie

"So techincally your an illegal military member...interesting," I smirk then add, "But sorry to hear for your loss,"