Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

If anyone is interested in being an Abslut I would love for her to be my Alpha/starter.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

KunoichiRogue5

Chloe read all you want up on it.

DigitL, you're going to either have to pick a pokegirl that's an option right now, or you're going to have to convince someone to take that role up. Sorry.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DigitLninja

Do you have a list of the optional pokegirls?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

KunoichiRogue5

Dildoran/Dildorina/Dildoqueen or Dugtittrio -played by Chloe.

That appears to be all unless we get more people playing Pokegirls or Chloe changes/adds to her list of pokegirls she'll play.

Oh. And a bunnygirl named Meryl or a Duelist named Alexis
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DigitLninja

I would not be opposed to having a Dugtittrio, but I don't think know If I would make her my Alpha. Is that a problem?
Quotes to Live by:

KunoichiRogue5

The alpha title changes at the tamers choosing. He can choose the weakest one in his group to be the alpha if he chooses.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DigitLninja

Then if Chloe is alright with it, let's do it.
Quotes to Live by:

Chloe Milev

I think that's fine.  If anyone ever wants a Dildoran or any of her evolutions, I'm still open to that as well.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

KunoichiRogue5

Alright. Well DigitL you can start in the game.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DigitLninja

despite my searches through the interest check I have yet to find the link to the actual game. ^_^;
Quotes to Live by:

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Niki315

Wow, I totally did not expect that much to be posted over the weekend o.o() 

I am up for playing multiple pokegirls.  Was anyone else interested in the pokegirls on my list?

Oh and I haven't had the chance to look for pictures either...  Has anyone seen anything good?

KunoichiRogue5

Well Evros wants to use either your littletit or your spitfire. If you'll PM me a list of pokegirls you want to play we can bring them in as wild pokegirls or however else we need to.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

OmegamanX

Im actually interested in your vixxen or torch chick you think youll let me catch them in the wild?
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

DigitLninja

I like your taste's Omegaman. I just pmed Niki about catching a Torch Chick as well.
Quotes to Live by:

Niki315

Yeah, I don't mind any of the three types, though Threshold seems like it would be the most fun for me ^^

Okay, so I think Wolfy was interested in Littletit and Ninjanezumi.
Daimon was interested in Littletit or Spitfire.
Omega wanted Vixxen or Torch Chick.
And Digitl wanted Torch Chick too.

Are there any others?

OmegamanX

Im fine with Vixxen if digitl wants the torch chick. Is there anyone interested in playing as these pokegirls?
Sayain
Cabbit
Growlie
Gun Bunny
Lupina
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Chloe Milev

Okay, Tria the dugtittrio.  Here's a video and pics of a three breasted girl that's kind of funny.  But I suppose she'd be more tanned and dark haired like this.

Oh, and she has no problem being on her master's website, heh...
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Treena

ok my phoenix us taken by wolfy and i will try to post more this week just recovering from eye surgery.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Last Time I managed to find it..I think Pokecenter's have rooms specifically for taming..I think. >_> Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but..o-o..that's what I posted. xD

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

DeviantMunster

I'm always willing to RP a second pokegirl, though of course, only after everyone else has been picked out!