Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Zelric Miras

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Michelle

~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Novak

DiverseDesires

Zaphod

auroraChloe

there was LINT in his navel !

a/a 8/21/17

Zaphod

Is she chewing on a MINT gum?

Michelle

Rog the Rake

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Rog the Rake

Zaphod

Anne

Zaphod

Michelle

Rog the Rake

( as in Like the pick of Michelle's avatar...)

Michelle

Tambit

DiverseDesires

Michelle

Tambit

Michelle

Rog the Rake