Seeking male characters for breeding purposes!

Started by quitefancy, January 30, 2012, 07:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

Seeking virile, sperm-filled men to work towards repopulating a world with an incredibly low birth rate. Men above the age of 60 need not apply. Must be comfortable maintaining an erection for multiple insemination sessions and have proof of good breeding, ie; parents education, family income, no history of drug or alcohol abuse or mental illness in the family. Average contract is 3 years, with a 6 month initial probation period during which your success rate will be measured and used to determine if you are a good fit.

If the above ad interested you, let me tell you a bit more! Our story is set in an alternate universe/setting wherein birth rates in the general population have plunged dangerously low. New children aren't being born and there is a fear that the economic structure of the country will collapse as more people move towards retirement age.

The government has a solution. Through rigorous testing, they have developed the best hormone cocktail to ensure a girl will go through puberty and come out the other side with a high likelihood of conceiving. The perfect solution to a nationwide problem, but it is enacted with more sinister plans. What were talking about here of course is a form of eugenics, wherein the government is trying to breed the highest caliber of citizen possible, so as to replace the less-desirable ones as they die out.

In order to do this, girls are chosen from prominent families at a young age and taken to be raised at a breeding home. Whether or not it is voluntary on the part of their families is never made quite clear, but the girls have no contact with their families until they are no longer of a useful breeding age. Brought up at the breeding houses, the girls are generally accepting of their fate, although there are always those in the bunch who struggle and resist. They are taken care of accordingly.

The way the breeding houses work is that traits about both parties are matched up until they are able to find two people who are likely to make a successful breeding pair. Some girls will have the same inseminator throughout most of their breeding life, while others will see a wider variety of men.

What I'm looking for is a male character to play an inseminator. My character will be a girl of 16 or 17, about to start her first cycle of breeding. I'm looking for a male character who comes into the program for one reason or another- an excuse to fuck for a few years, he was forced by his family to join, any other plausible reason- and finds himself matched with a girl who is much more than he expected.

This is not necessarily a love story or something sappy and sweet. I'd love if you wanted to play a character who was initially forceful and brutish, but changed his tune after a time. I'd also love if you wanted to play a character who wished to resist the breeding house and whom my character was instructed to coerce into sex. There's a lot of ways this idea could go!

PMs are preferrable, but you may post here as well!
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

adifferenceinsize

The ideas behind the breeding campaign are quite dear to me. I've had a related idea for quite some time of a secret society that was breeding its members for specific traits. I could see that being a possible 'in' to the system, where the secret society has taken advantage of the disease and is trying to use its program to upgrade humanity in its image. Men and women found with the proper genetic and other markers would be heavily prioritized for breeding.

Alternatively, it might be fun for my character to be something of a beast of burden reared specifically to seed women. Perhaps there was a heavy wipeout of men, and so a group of hyper breeders were engineered to help maintain the future population. Let me know if that might work for you.

quitefancy

i think that idea could be interesting too, i'm just curious as to how you might like to characterize the female characters in that case. would they be simply for breeding as well or would they be less tightly controlled?
find ecstasy in life;

adifferenceinsize

I would figure it depends on which route the setting is headed. If the issue is that both men and women are at issue for giving birth, then women would also have been likely groomed to be hyper-fertile. If the issue is that just male virility is on a decline, or there is a gender imbalance, then messing with girls would be less necessary; a few powerfully virile men can cover a lot of ground. Of course, that would also mean one of those men wanting to break free of the breeding camps or settle with a partner would both be very dangerous propositions.

quitefancy

I like this thinking. Perhaps we could have your ferociously virile man be matched up with my girl at a breeding house. The houses would serve the purpose of having multiple women of breeding age ready for breeding and with the facilities to take care of the process of giving birth. From there, either scenario- him wanting to break free or perhaps developing feelings for her and wishing to settle with her could potentially happen?
find ecstasy in life;