Lots of potential scenarios to play out (M lf F)

Started by Caliber, July 20, 2015, 07:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliber

I have a number of scenarios I've been wanting to play out.  My interests tend to lie more in realistic modern settings, but I do like to mix it up as well.  I like for my stories to move right along, so I'm hoping for someone who can keep up with a quicker pace.  I'll probably end up with a few going at once though, so if you are slower that's okay too.  Here are some of the ideas I have

Doctor x Patient
Cop on a traffic stop
Winning best friends/brothers for the night on a bet
Frat guy x sorority pledge
Doctor x nurse or Patient x nurse
Boss and secretary/intern
coworker affair
Business owner catches a thief
Dangerous Bosses horny daughter
Barbarian and the princess/Damsel
Teacher/Student
Picking up a hitchiker
Brother x stepsister
Punishing a cheating girlfriend
Sperm donor for friends who can't afford insemination from a sperm bank
Daughters friend or friends daughter
The babysitter
The pool boy/gardener/personal trainer etc.
Jock/bad boy x cheerleader/rich girl
Jock x tutor
The girl next door
Girlfriends daughter

I have a ton more, but I don't want to get ridiculous with the list.  Some scenarios give way to longer stories and some are shorter encouners.  I also like the idea of having 2 central characters but bringing additional smaller characters through the story where I would speak for any males and you any females.  Only if it fit with the story though.  If you like any of these ideas or have any of your own, or an idea for a setting or character, I love brainstorming stories.  Send me a message and we can get started :)
If you can't make a girl feel like your princess, then you don't deserve to make her feel like your slut.