CLOSED

Started by Unbreakable, November 18, 2020, 11:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbreakable

Our Plot

Good evening, I am in search of a m/futa character to play my sexual opposite to an elven princess.

Your character is a captured warrior from a rival group and held imprisoned in the High Circle's main castle, awaiting the surrender of your people or execution. They are yours to mold as you desire beyond that.

My character will be a high class princess, pampered, well kept; but by no means ignorant. She was raised to succeed her mother as a Warrior, not just an idol. After war broke out between our kind, she had become an active member in the military, fighting along side the Calvary and attending war meetings. More comfortable in her gold, elven armor than a ballgown.

However, the elves are not as unscathed by the war as their propaganda seem. They have become reliant upon the merging of kingdoms to have enough supplies or bodies to continue fighting on. The Princess is offered as tribute to the other kingdom's prince to wed - a kingdom that does not share the same view of their female counterparts as The High Circle. To do this though, she is required to make a far trek to the adjacent kingdom and not a single Royal Guard can be spared from the Queen's inner circle to keep her safe. Because of your high skill in combat, you are promised your freedom and safe haven among the elves until the end of the war or you choose to flee. If you accept, you will be marked that if you kill the princess, you die instantly but it will be removed by Princess herself she makes it safe.

If you refuse, you will be immediately beheaded.

Whether through a growing love or pure desire, the relationship between our characters complicated. My character loves being dominated by you and your sexually aggressive ways. She also cannot deny that being kept safe by you is exciting on it's own. Together we make it safe to the castle and we'll see what happens after.

Will you stay at her side as a consultant, betraying your race? Will you flee immediately? Or attempt to carve our a life among the elves, safe but an outcast?

Notes: You are welcome to take up playing the prince of the other kingdom if you so desire later if we are still writing or any other characters you would like to play my sexual opposite to. I would be happy to do the same for you.

What I Want from my Writing Companion

• A literate companion. I will not stand for poor grammar or effort, nor single sentence replies.
    I do not expect posts to stay a uniform length, especially as we deal with various situations. But you must give me something to work with. I will let you know if I need more but if it's a constant issue, I am not going to keep suffering through it.
    Spelling I will be a little more lenient so long as I can decipher
  • Don't control my characters.
  • Give me your best heads up if you are to be doing missing. I'll do the same.
  • Communicate with me.
    If you have kinks you want to do, plot ideas, or don't like something I did; tell me. That's how we both get better and keep us satisfied in this roleplay

What I Desire / Ons
What I really like will be in italics.

• Tell me what your kinks are.
    I want you to enjoy this as well so let me know what you're really into or if you want to do something specific. That, is kinky.
  • Muscles, playing and being opposite to.
  • Orc characters, especially futa orcs.
  • Biting, clawing, and marking through those acts.
  • Exhibition
  • Multiple partners
  • Forbidden Romance/Sex partner
  • Being dominated.
  • Rougher, surprise sex.
    The fine line between this and rape for me in story, is whether it is meant by "I hate you, you're royalty" and being really horny. Or if there's already consent that has been stated.
  • Anthromorphs and Knotting
    Not really having to do with the story as I imagined, but certainly up for discussion.

Absolutely Not / My Offs

• Partaking or allowing any underaged sexual encounters.
    Don't ask. If you do, I will block you immediately.
  • Partaking (receiving or giving) scat, vore, or water sports.
  • Playing a pregnant character. Nor will I be playing out impregnations.
  • Massive breasts.
  • Excessive size cocks.
  • Mutilation for sexual pleasure.
    I can be a masochist or sadistic, but to a point. If you lose an arm for plot, sure, but don't be chopping off my arms for an orgasm.
  • Excessive cum dumping.
  • Swelling, goes along with pregnancy.
  • Naïve characters, in sexual situations or daily life.
    Creeps me out. It's like a child as a sex partner, but not. Another absolute no.
  • Calling each other Mommy/Daddy
  • Replying to this thread rather than DMing me your interest!!

DM me if you are interested. Let me know your wants and desires~

Unbreakable

Inspiration

NSFW Orc Futa, Large Picture

NSFW Elf

High Elven Princess

Elven Princess

Drow Princess