Orc Warlords of Faerun (3.5 heavily houseruled DnD player interest check)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, June 12, 2015, 01:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miroque

@Zaer : ok. Im fine of not having that vile feat. Not that makes ant difference anyway. (Taking cha damage fir using that feat is stupid anyway. But it mught have been something she had learned. Would you allow vile feat to be changed into devil brand?  As they are not vile feats..

Zaer Darkwail

If dark speech was just bonus feat taken by yourself (than the order perk, as order perk is specific about for having vile feats), then you can swap for devil's brand (or brand of evil or what it's called). Usually taking the said feat turns you automatically evil but I allow exception; but still I wonder why you play your char to be CG despite deep association with evil and doing evil things? Why not just go for CE alignment which matches the behavior anyways?

Miroque

@Zaer : Cause Devils and ArchDevils are not C-E. They are L-E. Only Demons are C-E. And Dark Tongue is from the perk. So no feat then. Demons are unruly bunch that dont make pacts.. but devils do (mostly faustian pacts, but ones and awhile some mortsl outsmarts even Archdevils... not that Whisres has, but maybe Orro did. Or maybe not... who knows what Lillith actually gained from deal with Orro?)

Zaer Darkwail

Aha, why then not be LE then with your char? Or why she is CG than any evil alignment despite being broken and serving evil?

Miroque

She despices things shes made to do and tries to find alternative ways to reach the said goals. Hence chaotic. And Good cause her soul is not yet corrupted and she believes when one succumbs to base needs the said person is beyond atonment.

Zaer Darkwail

And she has not succumbed to lust at all despite Lillith has broken her mind and body more than once?

HopeFox

Don't cohorts need to be within one alignment step of their masters?
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

PaleEnchantress

I bet Orcs have huge cocks. After I crush their invading force Ill neuter them and send some back brainwashed to get a message across to their home base.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Zaer Darkwail

No, they just take penalty for leadership score to acquire cohorts of different alignment.

PaleEnchantress

Has anyone began to micromanage their armies yet? I'm wondering what sort of format and set up others are using.  - Also are we aware the Orcs are present and a threat yet?

Zaer Darkwail

The game will start so that Unther nor Mulhorand as whole are not aware of the coming threat.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 23, 2015, 07:24:48 AM
Obah-Blessed template + feat for charisma used for stuff

I allow the template and I allow a evil variant of the feat you talked about Kunoichi so long the daughter is one way or another follower of carnal evil aligned entity (most likely a demon lord related to lust/seduction and the template could be 'dark blessing' from him/her). Bonuses being profane then. Reason for the entity requirement is that those paladins believe on freedom where as profane version hints freedom to do whatever you please and not to be stopped doing so (and using charisma thus 'sexy' stuff sounds carnal related). Do remember demon lords can have clerics and divine classes (albeit such faith can raise some stares from orcs but orcs respect power above all).

Luthic is the orcish goddess of fertility, as well as of the hearth and home. ^^ I'd say that knowledge of the carnal arts would definitely be one thing she'd encourage amongst her followers.

Quote from: HopeFox on July 23, 2015, 08:01:39 AM
I do intend to abuse my wife

Hmm, so tempted to make a joke of some sort... :P

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Kunoichi on July 24, 2015, 03:58:41 AM
Luthic is the orcish goddess of fertility, as well as of the hearth and home. ^^ I'd say that knowledge of the carnal arts would definitely be one thing she'd encourage amongst her followers.

Point taken, feel free add Lust/Pleasure domain for her ;)

HopeFox

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on July 23, 2015, 08:15:39 PM
Has anyone began to micromanage their armies yet? I'm wondering what sort of format and set up others are using.  - Also are we aware the Orcs are present and a threat yet?

I've detailed my army in my character sheet post. And by "army", I mean "dozens of clones of three dudes".

Quote from: Kunoichi on July 24, 2015, 03:58:41 AM
Hmm, so tempted to make a joke of some sort... :P

Oh, as long as she gives me sons and magic items, she'll be fine.

And daughters, I guess?

Could be worse. She could be one of my future human concubines.
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: HopeFox on July 24, 2015, 09:16:09 AM
I've detailed my army in my character sheet post. And by "army", I mean "dozens of clones of three dudes".

Oh, as long as she gives me sons and magic items, she'll be fine.

Where's your post of your wifes character sheet? I want to psychically mock her for her lack of technique compared to my Forbidden One.

Quote from: HopeFox on July 24, 2015, 09:16:09 AM
Could be worse. She could be one of my future human concubines.

Ah is that what you call it when Calligula Bathory has his 11 foot cock In one end of you and out the other? I notice your orc isn't a Tzmisce. . .

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry for delay, just had a +8 hour long DnD live marathon :P. Anycase it has become a running joke that our CG paladin who follows a concept of 'freedom' has led into conclusion that between LG and CG paladins the CG are scariest of bunch. Why? Because of these quotes;

'I shall free you from material wealth which binds you down.'

'I shall free you from your painfully dumb life.'

'I shall rip release you from torment of lust by freeing you from your sinful cock.'

'I shall free you off any doubts about my skills as night watchman (fails all spot and listen checks at night watch duty).'

(if wonder where 'good' comes anyway in; all above were genuinely intended as good deeds by view of the paladin)

Said by a female drow which happened to be dropped on doorstep of said church and the church head priestess told she freed her parents by left on doorstep of the church and it was a good thing :P. Resulting that said drow paladin hates children and sees them as abominations which imprison the parents to them. Oh, and party ranger ended up to be Crust (a cursed immortal undead who now has Int 9 and Wis 4, all because he rolled critical threat and confirmed it vs a child who stole party bard's lute and forgot mention dmg was nonlethal intended and was send to deadlands to retrieve child's soul to resurrect the child but wound up dead by zombies in deadlands).

Anycase here is link to OOC and charsheet, both are in NC:Exotic System (for potential scenarios than intended ones and knowing PaleEnchantress tastes on scenes it should go there).

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 24, 2015, 07:08:51 PM
Sorry for delay, just had a +8 hour long DnD live marathon :P. Anycase it has become a running joke that our CG paladin who follows a concept of 'freedom' has led into conclusion that between LG and CG paladins the CG are scariest of bunch. Why? Because of these quotes;

'I shall free you from material wealth which binds you down.'

'I shall free you from your painfully dumb life.'

'I shall rip release you from torment of lust by freeing you from your sinful cock.'

'I shall free you off any doubts about my skills as night watchman (fails all spot and listen checks at night watch duty).'

That Paladin is almost Pale Enchantress level disturbing, not quite though, not quite. . .

Next time you see that Paladin let her know I can *free* her from the sin of free will.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 24, 2015, 07:08:51 PM
Anycase here is link to OOC and charsheet, both are in NC:Exotic System (for potential scenarios than intended ones and knowing PaleEnchantress tastes on scenes it should go there).

I feel like I'm finally getting the recognition I deserve. <3

Miroque

@Zaer : mind linking thise ooc/char sheet links to first post. Im at  vacation and surffing with phone..  il post my sheet there when i get home.

ererruz

I'll get down to my Gilgeam God-King once I come back from my travels/flat hunting as I only have access to th Internet via phone...

Zaer Darkwail

Yes, there is plenty of room for orcs side and one spot both in Mulhorand and Unther side for 14th level chars (and ofc lots spots for champions who are 7th level and no one is grunt which is 2th level char).

summoner2183

Zaer Darkwail

Well, check the first page for details but we do use 3.5 DnD with some heavy house rules.

rikka

Hi! 

Expressing interest in joining.  Wondering if my character sheet (80% finished) is all right?  Do Rank and File guys need to make Perks and Drawbacks?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs