MTEF - Futuristic Fantasy setting [NC-E, looking for a male GM]

Started by RedEve, December 25, 2010, 01:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

MTEF

The year is 2148. Advances in technology have allowed humanity to not only discover, but also travel to other universes. Some of these universes are near identical to our own. Others are different in nearly ever aspect. After humanity discovers that it is not only our own universe that has discovered the capability to travel through the multiverse, the MTEF is established.

The MTEF (Multiverse Threat Elimination Force) is a rapid deployment unit trained specifically to handle extraversial threats to our own universe. Recruited out of all branches of the military, these men and women go through rigid combat training, as they are expected to face a near endless stream of opponents, all of which have other powers, abilities and in some cases, weapons. Whenever a universe is identified that could pose a threat to humanity, a MTEF team is sent there to dispose of that threat.

This roleplay will center about one of those teams. During a mission in a universe that shows remarkable similarities to D&D, an MTEF team is decimated. Only one member survives - Lieutenant Lorna Zanovic - only her Multiverse Travel Unit has been destroyed, so she is effectively stuck in the alternate universe. To make matters even worse, the universe is filled with violent and sex-crazed creatures, all of whom prey on her body.

I'm looking for a man to GM this game. Basically my character will face insurmountable odds as she tries to keep the monsters away from her. Her ammo will dwindle rapidly, her rations will run out in a matter of weeks and the endless stream of enemies that hide in the darkness will only grow as more and more creatures become aware of her presence. Only a Mage who lives deep within the dungeon has the capability to send her back to her own world - he is the one the team originally came to eliminate. Yet even if she does manage to find him, how could she possibly persuade him to help her?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list