The Grand Reopening - M seeks F - Quality Writing Is A Must

Started by Barding, January 10, 2016, 03:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barding

:: Open For Business! ::

It's been a while but I'm back, and with a newly overhauled Ons and Offs page. This thread for now is a little bit of a place-holder. No doubt it'll get more detailed eventually, but for the time being, it's here to plug my new Ons and Offs.

Here are the basics, brief, to the point, and easily digestible. I am a male writer. Largely I play male characters. And while they are not all exclusively heterosexual, they usually appear opposite female characters. I'm looking for creative, independent, vivid writers and thinkers, with skill and intuition aplenty, to collaborate on stories with me. While I'm primarily looking for female characters, I don't by any means insist on female players behind them -- your real life gender is not a concern.

Head over to my Ons and Offs page, take a look through. If you like what you see, and you reckon our interests might mesh - that we might be looking for similar things - shoot me a PM, and we'll see what we can come up with. I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully brainstorming with you!

:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::