Not Your Normal Harem Show - Game has STARTED, Applications are still OPEN.

Started by Top Cat, June 25, 2014, 10:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessie20

I might consider the throat.  But still behind the hands.  Sorry, you can't reject the conventional out of hand just because it's conventional.
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Timidity

Well that's a given. xD I was going outside of the box. 3:
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

jessie20

Seriously, Kimera, how was the mouth not mentioned, until your post?  Count the tongue as part of the mouth.  Drops hands into 5th...yes?
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Stella Maris

Of the various parts that could be used, there are so many creative options. Hands and feet are the most obvious, then mouth/tongue and cleavage, ranging further afield there are knees and inner elbows, armpits, the bend of the hip, between ass cheeks, between thighs, along the spine, and then we get into the more arcane locations, not possible for most, including tails and ears and wings, and even genitalia for those so endowed.

Hands, of course, are the go to for application, but they are also the most common. There's nothing wrong with common, of course, but most people like to spice it up, more or less as go their tastes.  ;D
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Deathnote

I maaaaaaayyy have gone a little overboard when I created this character.

Character name: Rock
Nickname (if any): Demon Hunter
Race: Human (questionable?)
Job/Role: Guard

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual Experience: He held hands with a girl once!  Does that count?
Sexual Preferences: Oral, submissive girls, female desperation, pet-play, f/f, and f/f/m... check my O/Os for more
Sexual "Offs": Scat, extreme mutilation (piercings and tattoos are okay), vore, paedophilia, necrophilia, and m/m

Basic personality: A very tense and serious type of person who seems to wear no other expression other than a constant frown.  Normally stern, serious, and detached, Rock also has a bit of a temper, which has gotten him into trouble more than once before.  He can be extremely stubborn and has a tendency to make reckless decisions at times.  Despite not exactly being the brightest bulb in class, he can be very perceptive and analytical to the point of practically becoming a human lie-detector.  He also displays great loyalty to his friends (i.e., the heir).

A description of your character:
Due to his intimidating presence and his aloof attitude, Rock attracted the attention of delinquents and got into fights all the time.  Due to the fact that he had been practicing martial arts ever since he could walk, he was able to handle himself relatively well.  He eventually joined a gang of delinquents and continued getting into trouble all the time.  This pattern of behaviour continued on before he eventually made enough enemies to get ambushed by a large group consisting of over 300 gang members.

(Warning: nearly all of the following paragraph was most certainly exaggerated... probably...)

Among his assailants included the local chain biker gang, the yankii brothers, the Litchi Hikari club, the vampire club (consists of real vampires), the werewolf gang (consists of real werewolves), the magical girls (has zero female members), etc... also, someone brought along his pet grizzly bear.  The people he thought were his friends had abandoned him to his fate.  What ensued would be written down in delinquent history as one of the greatest massacres of all time.  Rock had managed to whittle his opponents down to a number that could be counted on one hand.  He was running out of breath, his injuries were piling up, and he was up against a 100m tall robot.  The next thing he knew, he had woken up at the hospital with one foot in the grave (he almost beat the robot, by the way).  In response to this latest incident, Rock's parents sent him off to an all-boys boarding school.

Rock showed up to his first day at his new school with a medical eye-patch and a cast on his right arm.  The first impression he made with his fellow classmates involved a lot of glaring on his part.  The other students, suffice to say, were scared of him and refused to approach him under any circumstances.  One of his classmates just happened to be the heir, Septimus Bartholomew Winterbilt, AKA Timmy.  At first, Rock was cold toward Timmy.  Over time, however, the two grew to become close friends.  Don't ask how.  No... seriously.  They're still getting over the trauma of that particular incident.

By the time he reached his final year of high school, he had pretty much mellowed out and graduated with little to no problems.  After graduation, Rock became a wandering martial artist and travelled the world (he's a very good swimmer) before being approached by Tim's father with a job offer.  Rock accepted the job, not quite putting together the fact that this was Tim's father... or that it was Tim who recommended Rock for the job via letter.  He probably should have.  It was kind of obvious.

Top Cat

Approvèd! Good to see you again, Rock! (As soon as I get home...)

Edit: I really need to recount how many men, women, and "Other" we have...
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

Gender count is updated. Alexa is 1 point of full Futa, while Anastasia is half Female and half Futa. (Note that Alexa hasn't been posted in this thread, but is in the Index - was approved via PMs)

Just a heads-up for everyone - unless things change, we'll be looking at launching on Wednesday, so if you have a character that you haven't submitted yet, get it in by Wednesday, or you might miss out on the first day!
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Birchleaf

I want to be The Rival. He is, of course, better in every way than Septimus Bartholomew Winterbilt. If Deathnote went overboard, then I jumped off the ship into a lake of lava while screaming about how the boat is too small to contain the sheer audacity of my existence.

TREMBLE MORTALS
My Name: "My awesome and impressive appellation, worthy of the TRANSCENDENT GLORY that I am, is Earl Frederick Albert Thurston  Asquith-Godwinson IV, Magister of the Silver Circle. TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF MY NAME!"

Nickname (if any): "Because I am as humble as I am lordly, I allow my friends to call me Frederick. Those who call me by the vile moniker of 'Fred,' or, the heavens forbid, 'Freddy,' SHALL NOT BE DIGNIFIED BY MY ATTENTION."

Age: "My winters have been nineteen. WHICH IS ONE MORE THAN SEPTIMUS BARTHOMEW WINTERBILT BECAUSE HE WAS BORN IN THE SPRING, UNLIKE ME, THE CHILD OF SNOW AND COLD STRENGTH. WHY IS HE EVEN CALLED WINTERBILT."

Race: "The blood of faeires and mages flow through my veins. My races is composed only of me, a solitary individual too uniquely cool to be duplicated again."

Gender: "I am the MANLIEST CREATURE EVER TO BEAT UP BEARS WITH MY BARE HANDS! If am no male, than NO ONE can claim to have a Y Chromosome!"

Job/Role: "I have nothing to do with Septimus Bartholomew Winterbilt. He is beneath my notice. Someone as cool as me does not need to fraternize with the likes of him."

Sexual Orientation: "As the manliest of all men, of course I love women. Many women. The VILE rumors about my supposed love for Septimus Bartholomew Winterbilt are UNFOUNDED and BASELESS, NOTHING BUT THE IMAGINATIONS OF SICK PERVERTS.".
Sexual Experience: "I can teach you the ways of love. No one has ever gained more skill than me, the greatest of all lovers."
Sexual Preferences: "What is... I mean, of course I understand the question! Err... Umm... My glory is needed elsewhere!"
Sexual "Offs": "..."

Basic Personality: "My personality is GLORIOUS!!! No one can boast the sheer awesome charisma that I EXUDE FROM EVERY PORE ON MY PERFECT BODY."

A Description of Me: "How can I even begin? I am the legacy of my father, the one they call the Great Magister, heir of Blackcloud Manor. My victories are many, and all will sing my praises."
Now that that is over, shall we look at the truth?

The Real Sheet
Character Name: Frederick Albert Thurston Asquith-Godwinson IV. Technically, he is not an Earl. His father has that title. He insists that he should have it too, though.
Nickname (if any): Despite his insistence that everyone call him by his full first name, pretty much everyone calls him Fred.

Race: His father is a half-elven wizard. His mother is unknown.

Gender: He is male, though if you put him in a dress no one would ever guess.

Job/Role: He is Tim's Rival.

Sexual Orientation: He is probably straight. He probably does not have a crush on Tim. The fact that he ignores girls and is obsessed with the Heir does not mean anything. Seriously though, he is heterosexual.
Sexual Experience: He once screamed when he saw a girl bathing. He has probably kissed his mother. He occasionally blushes when he sees a swimsuit advertisement.
Sexual Preferences: The only girl that has a chance with him is one who simply will not take no for an answer, since any other will get tired trying to pierce through his thick head, or he will simply run away. While he claims to be the most dominant creature ever, he is a sub. A weird sub.
Sexual "Offs": See my own preferences sheet if it matters.

Basic Personality: Frederick is a bit of a ham (Noooo! Really?). Despite his posturing, his ego is nowhere near the size that he wants everyone to think it is, as he is wracked with insecurity and feelings of inadequacy. He means very well: he has a heroic nature and always does his best to do the right thing, but his over-the-top arrogance puts people off.

A Description of Your Character: If you take a look at his own description of himself above, you will have a pretty good guess of what he is like. Though very few people acknowledge it, he is supremely talented in almost anything. He would be the Ace through and through if not for his tendency to fail in horrific and humiliating ways for no real apparent reason. ("ALAS, FATE HAS SEEN FIT TO ALLOW MY DEFEAT UPON THIS MOST TRAGIC OF DAYS." *swat* "Urk...") His successes tend to be the ones that no one notices. A magician, inventor, scholar, tactician, athlete, fighter, and who knows what else, he has enough skills to be a huge annoyance no matter the situation. Frequently creates devices and plots that are sublime in their genius, and utterly misuses them until they blow back in his face. His father, called the Great Magister, is a terrifyingly wealthy and powerful man who lives in Blackcloud Manor, a huge haunted mountaintop mansion. Nothing evil is known of him, but much is suspected.

It is not actually known why he developed the obsessive rivalry with Tim, though their are many harebrained theories. He did attend school with him for a while, though Frederick was too... Frederick to do well there. He did incite all sorts of mischief, despite striving to be and believing himself a model student, much of which Tim got caught up in. His father eventually pulled him out of school to be privately tutored. Now however, he is free to run around and make a nuisance of himself once again.

Top Cat

Garuss, please put Anastasia over in the Character Index. =^_^=

Birchleaf: Tone down the frantic self-absorbed chatter on the Application, please. That's a touch hard for everyone to read. Not saying to get rid of all of it, but focus on the details first, at least. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

AndyZ

Birch, I don't usually do this, but I can easily imagine my witch having put a hex on your character at some point after getting tired of his self-absorbed ranting.  My idea is that every rare once in a while, when no one else is around, it makes him do something astronomically spectacular.  Pure luck, one in a million, the kind of thing that nobody can replicate even if they try.  That'd be insanity for someone with that kind of ego because nobody would believe it.  What do you think?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Carlissa

Quote from: Top Cat on June 27, 2014, 09:36:52 PM
Birchleaf: Tone down the frantic self-absorbed chatter on the Application, please. That's a touch hard for everyone to read.

Why? That's my favorite part of his profile.

I love it so much that it's making me depressed because of how inadequate it makes me feel.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Birchleaf

@Top Cat
*Sigh* I separated the In-Character and Out of Character parts of the sheet. Now you can enjoy the application without THE FILTHY LIES THAT THE NON BOLD TEXT TELLS without that guy yelling.

@AndyZ
That seems perfect! I love it! Keep in mind that Frederick is a talented magician himself, though not nearly so talented as he acts like he thinks he is.

@Carlissa
It is good to find someone who truly comprehends my greatness! But feel not inadequate, while no one can be as cool as me, that does not mean that they cannot be awesome in their own awesome way! I thank you for your kind words. Please do not feel too depressed, since that would make me feel a bit guilty.

AndyZ

*nod* It's something exceptionally rare for Alexa to do, but it does seem perfect for the concept ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Top Cat

Very nicely done, Birchleaf. =^_^=

You're approved. Go ahead and thump him in with the rest in the Character Index.

Edit: Would you be offended if I listed his race as "Barely magical Elf Chunk"? ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Top Cat on June 27, 2014, 09:20:51 PM
Gender count is updated. Alexa is 1 point of full Futa, while Anastasia is half Female and half Futa. (Note that Alexa hasn't been posted in this thread, but is in the Index - was approved via PMs)

Just a heads-up for everyone - unless things change, we'll be looking at launching on Wednesday, so if you have a character that you haven't submitted yet, get it in by Wednesday, or you might miss out on the first day!

Well technically Anastasia is all women, she can just shape shift into different genders. ;)

Birchleaf

Thank you for the acceptance. I will endeavor to prove a worthy amusement for you all. And as for the race, "Half-Elf" would probably be the best. Your description would be funny and appropriate, but not particularly accurate. So do as you will.

Also, I have determined what type of being his mother is, she is still alive and active, but hidden. I would prefer to leave it a mystery, though if Top Cat wants me to tell him I can in PM.

Zeth

Quote from: Birchleaf on June 27, 2014, 10:22:58 PM
Thank you for the acceptance. I will endeavor to prove a worthy amusement for you all. And as for the race, "Half-Elf" would probably be the best. Your description would be funny and appropriate, but not particularly accurate. So do as you will.

Also, I have determined what type of being his mother is, she is still alive and active, but hidden. I would prefer to leave it a mystery, though if Top Cat wants me to tell him I can in PM.

Not Accurate? So no compelling him into making everyone presents?

Top Cat

Quote from: Birchleaf on June 27, 2014, 10:22:58 PM

I'll put Half-Elf, then.  ;D If you think Mom's secret identity and location could make an interesting sub-plot, feel free to PM me.
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 27, 2014, 10:17:32 PM
Well technically Anastasia is all women, she can just shape shift into different genders. ;)
Yes, but it's more amusing (and vaguely helpful to new players) to list her the other way.  >:)
O/O / Story Seeds

Carlissa

Quote from: Birchleaf on June 27, 2014, 10:06:02 PM
@Carlissa
It is good to find someone who truly comprehends my greatness! But feel not inadequate, while no one can be as cool as me, that does not mean that they cannot be awesome in their own awesome way! I thank you for your kind words. Please do not feel too depressed, since that would make me feel a bit guilty.

Oh no, do not feel guilty! I'm just jealous of your creative approach and sense of humor! That's something to be proud about! I'm just a little upset that I didn't think of it first.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Top Cat on June 27, 2014, 10:26:57 PM
Yes, but it's more amusing (and vaguely helpful to new players) to list her the other way.  >:)

Ha ha, I guess you got me there.   ::)

Edit: Does MayMay have a character photo? Or do you prefer not to use one Carlissa? Just asking.

Stella Maris

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 27, 2014, 10:36:52 PMEdit: Does MayMay have a character photo? Or do you prefer not to use one Carlissa? Just asking.
I think she mentioned that she's still working on it, but is apparently having a slightly bad hair day.
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”

Carlissa

Well, "slightly" is a bit of an understatement. But as a matter of fact, I actually already posted a picture of her on my profile. At first I wanted to wait until I got the hair the way I wanted, but because I'm terrible at drawing hair and the "prototype" picture was already done, I decided to post it just in case I couldn't make her a better hairstyle by the time the game starts. I'm no artist by any means of the word, so that possibility seems likely.

It came out better than expected, but not as well as I hoped. Because I drew it on MS Paint, it looks very crude and plain, as I really didn't have the means to make her look super gorgeous. She ended up looking like an 8 year old girl, which I feared would get me in trouble because she is also quite short (being half Goblin will do that to you). That being said, i tried my best to make a "cute" looking Goblin girl for the Heir to potentially (however unlikely) date if he so chooses. It's not much, but I did the best I could.

I'll be posting a description of her appearance as well, which will give significantly more detail to her appearance, including her face and hairstyle. The character photo is little more than an "aid" for the players to imagine what she looks like, as well as an icon for the RP posts to help the game run smoother. The description is the primary source for her appearance however, so feel free to ignore the photo completely if you don't like it.

Top Cat

You're using MS Paint? ??? Seriously, go get GIMP. It's free, it's nearly as good as Photoshop. It has all sorts of really useful features that Paint doesn't.
O/O / Story Seeds

Stella Maris

Quote from: Carlissa on June 27, 2014, 11:22:38 PMI'm no artist by any means of the word...
Just wanted to chime in and call bullshit on this.  ;)  :P