Looking for one-on-one roleplays.

Started by JustAlexander, June 29, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustAlexander

I’m just looking for something fun to kill time.  I only play male characters and am open to trying just about any genre.  I’m fine with some smut but I’d prefer it not be the main focus of the story.  If you have any scenarios in mind I’m more than happy to try it, but if not I’m sure we can work together to find one we’ll both enjoy.

Anyone who’s interested please feel free to PM me or reply here.

Bellatrix

I would be interested talking about something.

JustAlexander

Awesome.  How about you PM me to figure out a story we can do?

Miraya

Hiii I'm also interested into it but I don't know how to mp since when I tap on your username it's written that i'm not allowed to go there haha ^^'

JustAlexander

That’s probably because you’re still unapproved, but that’s fine.  Do you have any stories in mind yet?

AshDim

Quote from: JustAlexander on June 29, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
I’m just looking for something fun to kill time.  I only play male characters and am open to trying just about any genre.  I’m fine with some smut but I’d prefer it not be the main focus of the story.  If you have any scenarios in mind I’m more than happy to try it, but if not I’m sure we can work together to find one we’ll both enjoy.

Anyone who’s interested please feel free to PM me or reply here.

Hi, there. I’m looking to kill time while I wait for approval. Are you interested in anything paranormal? Like ghosts, demons, etc?

maoaqua

Hi there! I'm as yet unapproved, but I would be interested in starting something with original characters in a historical setting: medieval, Victorian, etc.

It's been a long time since I've RP'ed, so I'm happy to create a new character around any particular ideas you might want to try out.